Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...-vaccines-dont-work/

Gibraltar

On November 17, Gibraltar posted its highest number of new cases in more than 10 months. The surge became a cause of great concern and prompted the government to call off Christmas festivities. The last time Gibraltar had so many cases was at the height of the winter wave in mid-January of 2021.

(Gibraltar data via Google.com link)

The most startling aspect of the current surge is that Gibraltar is the most highly vaccinated region in the world with more than 99 percent of its population being fully vaccinated. Even more astonishingly, more than 40 percent of Gibraltarians have already received their booster.

Posts: 2682 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Johnny Bitcoin - Take This Jab and Shove It

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Webster,

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
link

Virus mutation in Jewish deli infecting all of Africa came from Beverly Hills

Tony Fauci, the Great White Father, is flying to Africa, to save the continent from the latest virus-mutation, which originated in a deli in Beverly Hills.

Fauci gave a statement to reporters at LAX before departing: “We now know that what we’re calling SARS-CoV-6 crossed species from a pastrami sandwich at Fineberg’s Deli on Rodeo Drive, to Fred Reilly, a customer, in late October. Reilly flew to Botswana, where he infected three soccer players who were moonlighting as security guards at a UN cocktail party.”

Fauci will explain to Africa that a new IG Farben drug, RP-1984, which has been stockpiled for 20 years, since it failed to slow the progression of leukemia in rats, will be dropped from planes over the continent.

The drug attacks all cells of the body, preventing them from replicating. The hope is it will also prevent the deli variant from replicating before it kills the host (human beings).

“Preliminary data looks promising,” Fauci stated. “Of course, lockdowns for at least a year, vaccination, mask wearing, and distancing will have to be practiced religiously,” he added.

“Owing to business closures, most African countries will sink into irreversible and desperate debt. The International Monetary Fund, as usual, will tide these countries over with loans. However, this time, the United Nations will usher in a new digital currency for Africa.”

The currency, Fauci asserted, will include Universal Guaranteed Income for every person in Africa—as long as they obey all government dictates without question or protest.

At the White House, Joe Biden said, “I don’t eat pastrami. Nurse Jill won’t let me.”

Deli owner Hank Fineberg told the LA Times, “We didn’t start this. We buy our pastrami from Gornish Garnish, a wholesaler in Brooklyn. Why isn’t the CDC investigating them? Besides, none of our customers have actually gotten sick. So what’s the problem?”

The Times attributes the plunge of the stock market to the deli variant. It also questions California Governor Gavin Newsom’s decision to “leave Rodeo Drive open to shoppers.”

Bill Gates is urging people to eat a pastrami substitute made from dried maple leaves, a pine tar derivative, and salted mica.

A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concludes that “the deli variant causes the body to produce 12 different sets of antibodies, some of which resemble the original SARS-CoV-2. The body then faces the prospect of antibodies attacking antibodies, resulting in a downward vortex resembling a black hole in space…”

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5692 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ That is hilarious! Read the rest at the link, there is moar!

Too damn funny!

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
3xUBFpJ

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/iGNORANTCH...992238689923081?s=20

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4536 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:

About 1,220 deaths in three months. They offed a good hundred people a week. I don’t care how many people were in the study, that is too many people. Most will halt any drug for 10 deaths. Much less 1,222, but I am sure the trolls are on this and have googled all the exceptions and whatabouts.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles Nov 15, 2021:
Update on DH's coworkers/friends that got the shot

Total as of today: 5 dead, 1 disabled for life (SF Bay Area)

Our local friend (that is being lab-ratted because of blood clots post vaxx) told us last night that "bad things are happening" to him and his wife. He didn't go into detail, as we were talking on the local frequency of citizens band radio. I'll likely give them a call sometime this week.

We haven't heard from our friend, he's not answering the phone. He did post on social media (unrelated to health) a couple weeks ago though.

DH called me a few minutes ago. Another of his coworkers/friends of many years called him from the hospital today to say goodbye. The friend got one shot six months ago so he could visit his grandmother in Pennsylvania. He flew out the next day and became ill shortly after arrival. After he came home he was immediately hospitalized. He's been in and out of hospital since then. Now his kidneys are failing, with maybe a few days left.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
It's heartbreaking to hear these stories. Almost everyone I know has taken the shot but so far no adverse reactions.

2 friends in Tucson, she got Moderna and he got J&J. He's on a study program where they draw & test his blood monthly and pay him $100 each time.

2 friends in Vegas both got Phizer. She was born with only one kidney, so considered herself at risk. Everytime I talk to her on the phone she sounds out of breath, but claim everything is fine.

All of my family has gotten all of their shots. 2 siblings, their husbands and children. My mom got hers in Feb and by Aug she was sick with a cold. She got sick 2 weeks ago and said it was the worst cold she's ever had. She's 83.

I feel like I'm a spectator in a waiting game to see who goes first. It's sad.

Posts: 898 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Geez, so sorry poodles. Frown

All of these deaths were so unnecessary, the jab is unnecessary.

So now they are wanting another shot, just for the Omicron.

Doctor who is known for a case of Omicron going public has something to say about this weak variant that is nothing to fear.

https://thekylebecker.substack...-the-lid-off-omicron

news.

"As chair of the South African Medical Association and a GP of 33 years’ standing, I have seen a lot over my medical career," Dr. Angelique Coetzee said. "But nothing has prepared me for the extraordinary global reaction that met my announcement this week that I had seen a young man in my surgery who had a case of Covid that turned out to be the Omicron variant."

"This version of the virus had been circulating in southern Africa for some time, having been previously identified in Botswana," she added. "But given my public-facing role, by announcing its presence in my own patient, I unwittingly brought it to global attention."

"Quite simply, I have been stunned at the response – and especially from Britain," she said.

"And let me be clear: nothing I have seen about this new variant warrants the extreme action the UK government has taken in response to it," Dr. Coetzee added.

Then she preceded to lay out the known facts about the Omicron variant so far.

"No one here in South Africa is known to have been hospitalised with the Omicron variant, nor is anyone here believed to have fallen seriously ill with it," she said.

"Yet Britain and other European nations have reacted with heavy travel restrictions on flights from across southern Africa, as well as imposing tighter rules at home on mask-wearing, fines and extended quarantines," she went on.

posted Hide Post
World Council for Health Statement on Omicron
ByDevyn Brugge November 30, 2021

quote:
World Council for Health (WCH) stands in opposition to the widespread scaremongering as a result of the discovery of the B.1.1.529 (Omicron) SARS-CoV-2 variant. According to available evidence, the variant is not of more concern than any others.

WCH recognizes that all viruses mutate and that natural immunity offers better protection against viral mutations than the Covid-19 inoculations.

We caution against the reinstatement of lockdowns and other unnecessary measures that have not been proven to slow the spread of the virus. These measures have been shown to cause undue harm.

WCH urges global leaders to listen to healthcare officials in Africa including Virologist Barry Schoub, the head of South African’s Ministerial Advisory Committee on Covid-19 vaccines, and Joe Phaahla, South African Health Minister.

Dr. Schoub has said it is “unlikely that it’s going to cause more severe disease.” Phaahla has called travel bans on those coming from eight African countries a “knee-jerk reaction” that “doesn’t make sense.”

Earlier this month, the African continent was being celebrated for being “one of the least affected regions in the world,” according to the World Health Organization, despite fewer than 6% of the population being vaccinated.

It should also be noted that the initial four cases of Omicron to be discussed in the media were in vaccinated people in Botswana, where only 20% of the population is fully vaccinated.

More of article at link, embedded links within story

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/vm5764-repo...-code-violation.html

All 10 points of the Nuremberg Code are violated

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Omicron report from a South African

click click, can't embed video

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
I feel like I'm a spectator in a waiting game to see who goes first.

Exactly. Dreading hearing which friend or friend's child or grandchild will be killed or disabled. The families will be shattered and it was so preventable.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Omicron report from a South African

click click, can't embed video

in other words....A NOTHING BURGER!

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/w...reacting-threat.html

No hospitalizations from the new strain after a week or longer .This could be the end if they would let it burn through the world.We know they won’t do that though and relinquish all the control they have obtained over populations..

Posts: 2682 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully it will burn through the unvaccinated populations and they will have natural immunity to it and be better prepared to deal with other variants. But the vaccinated populations won't contribute to that because their immune systems are screwed up and they will continue to kick out problematic variants. So the US is screwed because even the children will be vaccinated.

posted Hide Post
Omicron: Tucker Carlson

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
INSIDE AUSTRALIA'S COVID INTERNMENT CAMP

https://www.bitchute.com/video/B4jq35V9s2lz/

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
After all the deaths hospital administrators have allowed, this!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7536980/

Viruses such as human cytomegalovirus (HCMV), human papillomavirus (HPV), Epstein–Barr virus (EBV), human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), and coronavirus (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 [SARS‐CoV‐2]) represent a great burden to human health worldwide. FDA‐approved anti‐parasite drug ivermectin is also an antibacterial, antiviral, and anticancer agent, which offers more potentiality to improve global public health, and it can effectively inhibit the replication of SARS‐CoV‐2 in vitro. This study sought to identify ivermectin‐related virus infection pathway alterations in human ovarian cancer cells. Stable isotope labeling by amino acids in cell culture (SILAC) quantitative proteomics was used to analyze human ovarian cancer cells TOV‐21G treated with and without ivermectin (20 μmol/L) for 24 h, which identified 4447 ivermectin‐related proteins in ovarian cancer cells. Pathway network analysis revealed four statistically significant antiviral pathways, including HCMV, HPV, EBV, and HIV1 infection pathways. Interestingly, compared with the reported 284 SARS‐CoV‐2/COVID‐19‐related genes from GencLip3, we identified 52 SARS‐CoV‐2/COVID‐19‐related protein alterations when treated with and without ivermectin. Protein–protein network (PPI) was constructed based on the interactions between 284 SARS‐CoV‐2/COVID‐19‐related genes and between 52 SARS‐CoV‐2/COVID‐19‐related proteins regulated by ivermectin. Molecular complex detection analysis of PPI network identified three hub modules, including cytokines and growth factor family, MAP kinase and G‐protein family, and HLA class proteins. Gene Ontology analysis revealed 10 statistically significant cellular components, 13 molecular functions, and 11 biological processes. These findings demonstrate the broad‐spectrum antiviral property of ivermectin benefiting for COVID‐19 treatment in the context of predictive, preventive, and personalized medicine in virus‐related diseases.

Keywords: ivermectin, quantitative proteomics, SARS‐CoV‐2/COVID‐19, stable isotope labeling by amino acids in cell culture, virus‐related pathways