Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
It is more of a Frankenvirus, designed to do what it does to whom it is supposed to do it to. It is biological warfare against the peeps, while the earth itself remains unharmed.

(Except for all the gloves, masks and needles left thrown around.)

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lasky is actually Dr Fauci. Explains everything.

lmao

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4529 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
Originally posted by dragon_rider:

Is a respiratory virus, not influenza.

It's not the flu. It isn't really a respiratory virus either. It hits too many kinds of tissues. It's more cardiovascular.

This. Endothelial cells.

Nobody wants to talk about the neurological component.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4529 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, neurological. So many of the symptoms can be lined up with specific cranial nerves and cerebral function. Like Bell's Palsy is impact to the 7th cranial nerve (facial nerve).

Posts: 1576 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
neurological component

Yep. The first time I experienced something, maybe neurological, it was really scary. It was like a mini stroke? I felt like I was starting to pass out, but different. Then it would just suddenly go away after a few seconds. But it kept happening, 1,2,3 times a day over 2-3 weeks. Then they gradually got fewer and further apart until it stopped.

I didn't say anything to DH about it. I didn't want to scare him... until it starting happening to him. So I told him about my experience(s) and tried to reassure him. His followed the same cycle and finally stopped after a couple weeks.

For both of us, these started after most other symptoms had subsided. He was sicker than me and started showing symptoms way before me at the beginning, and started recovering after I did. I think maybe him being sicker for longer explained why he experienced the 'mini strokes' later than I did?

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5607 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:
neurological component

Yep. The first time I experienced something, maybe neurological, it was really scary. It was like a mini stroke? I felt like I was starting to pass out, but different. Then it would just suddenly go away after a few seconds. But it kept happening, 1,2,3 times a day over 2-3 weeks. Then they gradually got fewer and further apart until it stopped.

I didn't say anything to DH about it. I didn't want to scare him... until it starting happening to him. So I told him about my experience(s) and tried to reassure him. His followed the same cycle and finally stopped after a couple weeks.

For both of us, these started after most other symptoms had subsided. He was sicker than me and started showing symptoms way before me at the beginning, and started recovering after I did. I think maybe him being sicker for longer explained why he experienced the 'mini strokes' later than I did?

are you referring to having COVID and experiencing this?

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
yes

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5607 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Better half got the Moderna shot yesterday much to my chagrin.

This is direct from the fact sheet was given.....

"The Moderna Covid 19 Vaccine is a vaccine and MAY prevent you from getting Covid 19. There is no U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent Covid 19"

and yet people are scrambling to get the shots like it's free money. Insane

<Chicom>
posted
My Grand Pooh Bah coronation is within sight. Everyone keep getting vaxxed.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Here we are, I'll take the East Coast

the-flintstones-fred-barney-water-buffaloes-poster-r48081eae817344239fea461d64f428eb-wvk-8byvr-704

<Chicom>
posted
Nation Faces 'Hand-to-Hand Combat' to Get Reluctant Americans Vaccinated

https://news.yahoo.com/nation-...ombat-121327766.html

This is why I own guns. I don't do that shit anymore.

<Chicom>
posted
819 cases of COVID-19 reported among those fully vaccinated in Colorado, state health officials say

https://sentinelcolorado.com/n...ealth-officials-say/

There is no immunity.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
819 cases of COVID-19 reported among those fully vaccinated in Colorado, state health officials say

There is no immunity.

Gee, It's almost like the vaccines are not 100% effective. Whoever sold that lie should be hung.

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The C19 vaccines were never intended to stop infection. And there have been reports of bad lots and also reports of saline shots given by mistake. Every vaccinated person should have a Plan B.

posted Hide Post
Vaccines have eliminated for the most part many diseases in the past.
While I am skeptical of this actually being highly effective and still believe it should have been left to burn out on its own in the beginning I decided to get the vaccine.
I deal with people I don't know much about on a daily basis and figure if I haven't had a noticeable case of it yet it is worth the risk.
Nugent said it was a hoax and seems to feel differently after fighting that battle.
And the lady of the forum seemed to get hit hard also,then there are countless 20 and 39 somethings in my area telling me they have had it already.
If I could play Gran Torino get off my lawn I wouldn't care and would just stay home and ride this storm out but I don't have that option.

Posts: 2671 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
●If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)? Gov: NO
●If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? Gov: NO
●If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid? Gov: Maybe. We don’t know exactly.
●If I get vaccinated, at least I won’t be contagious to others – right? Gov: NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.
●If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last? Government: No one knows. All Covid “vaccines” are still in the experimental stage.
● If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing? Government: NO
● If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again? Government: NO
● So what’s the benefit of getting vaccinated? Government: Hoping that the virus won’t kill you.
●Are you sure the vaccine won’t injure or kill me? Government: NO
●If statistically the virus won’t kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated? Government: To protect others.
●So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with? Gov: NO
● Do vaccine makers have zero liability regarding this experimental drug? Gov: YES

Then what is the point? To be a good little citizen/comrade?
No thank you
Its an untested shot
The FDA hasn't approved it ( and if they did, it was under orders to do so and not because of actual facts)

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:

There is no immunity.

Don't let the details in the link distract from whatever it is that your message is supposed to be:

"Cumulatively, the 14-day incidence rate for vaccinated people is 29.6 per 100,000 people, compared to 413.8 per 100,000 unvaccinated people.

Those two studies demonstrated that people who are vaccinated are 93% to 94.6% less likely to contract the virus, Herhily said, which is consistent with data from other states and the rates identified in clinical trials.

The data clearly demonstrates that “vaccination is going to be our ticket out of this pandemic,” she said.

The state is still studying how much being vaccinated affects the severity of illness, she said, but according to CDC data about 30% of breakthrough cases are asymptomatic. Colorado has seen very low numbers of breakthrough cases requiring hospitalization, she said."

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
Vaccines have eliminated for the most part many diseases in the past.
Not true. You were gaslighted. Vaccines made negligible difference in the rate of decreased deaths. There was a downward curve. You would not be able to tell when the vaccine was introduced. It was mostly increased hygiene, improved nutrition, and decrease in housing density. Suzanne Humphries' book Dissolving Illusions goes into great detail about this for each disease. Vaccines have actually made certain diseases like measles worse, in fact more dangerous.

posted Hide Post
You guys can read all the quack books you want but to try and say vaccines have not been beneficial to most is just plain nuts..
I went to school with kids in the 60s who had had polio.
Experienced measles chicken pox and who knows what else first hand which society doesn’t have to anymore.I wish they had the vaccine before I caught them..My neighbor down the road from me had polio in his youth and is in so much pain in his old age I don’t see him out and about for weeks sometimes..
So no I won’t fall for the everything is a hoax but..
Now do I think that a vaccine will be the godsend for a virus that can mutate this easily No but I will play the game hope they let it burn through if enough are vaccinated and see what tomorrow brings..
Now about cleanliness.
I have grown up in places with outdoor plumbing,on pig,cattle and chicken farms.And spend most of my days in a salvage yard right now where a bar of lava is the best thing for you after a hard day’s work..
I’ll put my immune system up against any of your uber clean ones any day of the week..

Posts: 2671 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't want an uber clean immune system. I know that is not healthy. Farm kids have it made. Cholera slums were not as fortunate.

Incidence of "polio" went down dramatically as soon as that vaccine was introduced because the disease was redefined to make it much more restrictive. And because what was called polio before the vaccine was a collection of paralytic diseases, not all the polio virus. Polio was at least a very serious disease and worth considering for vaccination, but in the places where the vaccine is still given, the vaccine is what is keeping the disease alive.

You almost definitely experienced measles when you were supposed to. As a young child, most able to recover from it and be more immune robust as a result. With lifetime immunity. Now babies are susceptible because their vaccinated mothers don't have the kind of resistance needed to get them through breastfeeding stage. And older people who are far more likely to have a more serious disease can also get it. Part of that is because the vaccine is a piece of shit. The immunity doesn't last very long. Any adult who was vaccinated for measles and doesn't go for occasional boosters is a threat to people around him. And there is more than one viral strain out there, again because of the vaccine.

The DTP (diptheria, tetanus and pertussis/whooping cough) vaccine was much too dangerous so it was replaced by the DTaP (attenuated pertussis). Guess what? With the DTaP you can become an asymptomatic carrier and kill your grandchild because you didn't know you were contagious. DTP kept you from getting sick. No vaccine meant you knew you were sick so would stay away from the baby. But DTaP has the potential to kill the kid because you were lied to about the vaccine.

On and on. Sucker. You don't know shit about any of this and you don't want to.