Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Nurse (Natural Doctor, per her words) explains what the shots do to the immune system

What the shots are doing to the body sounds about right. That each shot in the series is a different shot is not credible to me, not for what is currently on the market and how the jab centers appear to run.

As far as restoring health post Covid, flccc.net has some protocols for that, I believe mostly aimed at quelching inflammation.

DHA is one of the single most important nutrients for brain health. For good benefit the DHA molecule must be in the S2 (middle) position on the triglyceride. This only reliably comes from animal source. I don't rely on supplements for DHA. I eat a lot of canned and fresh wild salmon.

There are variations in magnesium. The one that penetrates into the brain the best may be magnesium threonate.

One of the theories about the Covid and Vaccine brain fog is microclots in the brain. I don't know if it can help later on (if there is permanent tissue damage), but perhaps looking at supplements like nattokinase to dissolve clots.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Nurse (Natural Doctor, per her words) explains what the shots do to the immune system

What the shots are doing to the body sounds about right. That each shot in the series is a different shot is not credible to me, not for what is currently on the market and how the jab centers appear to run.

As far as restoring health post Covid, flccc.net has some protocols for that, I believe mostly aimed at quelching inflammation.

DHA is one of the single most important nutrients for brain health. For good benefit the DHA molecule must be in the S2 (middle) position on the triglyceride. This only reliably comes from animal source. I don't rely on supplements for DHA. I eat a lot of canned and fresh wild salmon.

There are variations in magnesium. The one that penetrates into the brain the best may be magnesium threonate.

One of the theories about the Covid and Vaccine brain fog is microclots in the brain. I don't know if it can help later on (if there is permanent tissue damage), but perhaps looking at supplements like nattokinase to dissolve clots.

Thank you Webster. Hopefully we're eating enough rolypoly salmon to meet our needs. I'll look into nattokinase to throw into the pile.

I have another friend sick. This is one who did not believe covid is even real. I told her the protocols work for most viruses, she doesn't have to have covid for it to work.

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doctor demonstrates that the double jab trashed his patient's immune system.

Nate Thompson video

Dr. Ryan Cole (pathologist) has done something similar as far as demonstrating the impact on natural killer cells.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
LUbuDgm

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:

Thumbs Up thx Webster

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5703 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
LUbuDgm

Thumbs Up

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
“My Son is Dead, He Took the Vaccine – They’re Killing Us”
They're killing us

posted Hide Post
In the first 30 days post jab, Moderna 1 and 2 are both more likely to kill you than Pfizer 1 and 2 because the incidence of mortality is dose related. Each Pfizer shot contains 30 micrograms of mRNA, each Moderna shot contains 100 micrograms.

Kamal study

And I suspect why Pfizer wears off more quickly than Moderna.

The mass vax program for the 1976 swine flu epidemic was shut down after 25 reported deaths.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Last night Alex Jones of Infowars.com did a special broadcast regarding an October, 2019 video that they had just become aware of that was a panel discussion hosted by the Milken Institute discussing the need for a Universal Flu Vaccine.

The video clip that they played of this event was a 1 minute and 51 second dialogue between the moderator, Michael Specter, a journalist who is a New Yorker staff writer and also an adjunct professor of bioengineering at Stanford University, Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and Rick Bright, the director of HHS Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA).

In this short clip, which was extracted from the hour-long panel discussion, Anthony Fauci explains that bringing a new, untested kind of vaccine like an mRNA vaccine, would take at least a decade (“if everything goes perfectly”) to go through proper trials and be approved by the FDA.

He would know, because he had been trying to do it for about a decade already by then (October, 2019), trying to develop an mRNA based vaccine for HIV.

But now they were discussing something much bigger than just a vaccine for AIDS patients. They are talking about a “Universal Flu Vaccine” that everyone would have to take – a huge market for Big Pharma!

Rick Bright, the director of HHS Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), then speaks and states that what could happen is that “an entity of excitement that is completely disruptive and is not beholden to bureaucratic strings and processes” could change that.

MORE AT LINK

https://healthimpactnews.com/2...gh-of-the-flu-virus/

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Bilderberger said they would do it just like it is happening.
He said it

posted Hide Post
Ivermectin: an award-winning drug with expected antiviral activity against COVID-19

"Published online 2020 Oct 7"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7539925/

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Straight from Pfizer’s mouth! Nothing, not one of their Covid shots FDA approved!! Even Comirnaty.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QhqmbUL0iMcI/

Woman calls Pfizer to find out when their shot will be FDA approved. She is told none are.

But remember, when we were told of Comirnaty, we were told it had been approved. Apparently not.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I see words and meanings in other words and often I shrug it off.

comirnaty

comi RNA ty

comity

In law, comity is "a practice among different political entities (as countries, states, or courts of different jurisdictions)" involving the "mutual recognition of legislative, executive, and judicial acts."[1]

What is the principle of comity?
The legal principle that political entities (such as states, nations, or courts from different jurisdictions) will mutually recognize each other's legislative, executive, and judicial acts

Is there some 'world court' that could possibly dictate mandated injections. I know that principle is on the georgia guidestones.

Anyway, that word 'comirnaty' has bothered me ever since I saw it.

Posts: 898 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Custom Officials Seize Small Packages of Lifesaving Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine in Chicago While Record Amounts of Fentanyl Continue to Flow Across Southern Border

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...oss-southern-border/

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
My last week starts tomorrow. They're royally fucking with us, so I'll be quitting mid-week via email. Never going back and I'm leaving my profession of 23 years for something else less stressful.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2312 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Anyone find a website that does the opposite of this? This is some really evil crap right here. Propaganda on steroids!

Sorry AntiVaxxer

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Anyone find a website that does the opposite of this? This is some really evil crap right here. Propaganda on steroids!

Sorry AntiVaxxer

I just submitted several links to people dying from the shot to these assholes.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
One of the best comments I have read in a while, I hope more people start thinking like this.

Stand your ground. They already stole our pensions and this is their attempt to get rid of the victims. Do not get the shot no matter what they threaten you with. We can rebuild with healthy men and women. We cannot rebuild if you inject yourself with poison you will never recover from. We are in a war. They will threaten you with everything. Even if you do keep your pension, they're going to crash the system and most of us will lose them anyway. Thank you for standing up. Things will only get worse if you submit.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/tactual55/...otNJeeCTa11vuI-v_x58

15K ATC's and 40% are unvaccinated, I think this is the real number across the country.