Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:

Brave family that wrote that Obit, can only hope more and more do the same. Every week it seems this charade is exposed a little bit at a time.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:

Heart wrenching, but still (and this will sound insensitive) still, it was a choice.

Stand your ground.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5698 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
So, I was pondering this morning, and I wonder how long it will be until somebody with C19 antibodies will decide to sue to gain access that all vaccinated people are entitled mandated to have. I haven’t found anything on the web about that yet, so keep an eye out and post any related stories. I think it’s coming soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mr Breeze,

posted Hide Post
quote:

So sad and I believe twitter took it down..So great to live in a free society.

Posts: 2682 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
Thank you, citizens of Unclebobistan for all the information shared. Lots of great knowledge!

Covid is at an all time high in my region. Everybody hurried up and got vaccinated the week before community super spreader events. Nobody told these people about the virus shedding post vaccine. The vaccinated immediately took their families out to risky activities.

Last week a friend's entire family of 12 went into quarantine, testing positive and getting sick. They are a native family and rightly freaked out. Mom was told she would die if she got covid and she was vaccinated. Got it anyway. I ran a care package to them; 2 tubes of ivermectin, antioxidants, mega vitamins, zinc, D3, melatonin and all kinds of helpful supplements, everything but the chicken soup. Mom was seriously sick for 5 days, now better and taking care of her sick Littles. I think they were puking from too much melatonin. I got a message from her son, the young adults are using the ivermectin and remain healthy while taking care of the family. They are off quarantine now and went back to work.

I wanted to share how the invaluable knowledge gained here is a blessing we share in real life with loved ones.

Thank you!

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good work, Jemima! Thumbs Up

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:

Thank you Webster, and thank you for your good work of providing the knowledge so I could help local families.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:

I second that, if it is one thing I learned, you have to have no hesitation and jump right in, to really make a difference. Well Done.

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Hubby had a facetime appointment with our GP. It had been postponed 2 times until today. Apparently she didn't get the shot and came down the rona.
According to hubby she told him she almost died and was in the ICU. No further info on that.
BUT she was pushing the shot on hubby Roll Eyes
She should practice what she preaches IMO
Hubby said she seems a little "goofy" or "not with it mentally" like she was before.
Have no idea what thats about since I won't be facetiming her until the 20th.

just thought it was interesting that she's pushing the shot but didn't get it herself

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1240 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
Apparently she didn't get the shot and came down the rona.
According to hubby she told him she almost died and was in the ICU. f

Let me guess, no Ivermectin or other protocols for her, actually bet me, I know she didn't.

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hubby had a facetime appointment with our GP. It had been postponed 2 times until today. Apparently she didn't get the shot and came down the rona.
According to hubby she told him she almost died and was in the ICU. No further info on that.
BUT she was pushing the shot on hubby Roll Eyes
She should practice what she preaches IMO
Hubby said she seems a little "goofy" or "not with it mentally" like she was before.
Have no idea what thats about since I won't be facetiming her until the 20th.

just thought it was interesting that she's pushing the shot but didn't get it herself

She shoulda' been reading real science and shortened her duration and severity of symptoms. Maybe she's a repentant antivxxer?

Yes, the cognitive decline is obvious in covid survivors. At first I though it was only the already old and goofy, but people in their 30s are struggling and so am I. I don't think it's temporary without intervention. Overall poor health is the standard, too.

I upped my magnesium gluconate and added nitrous oxide to the pile of nonpharm pills I wash down daily with coconut water. See if I can rebuild the brain..... again. Learning covid is vascular and not "just a cold" is a gamechanger.

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
From Ann Barnhardt

Summary:
Injections are done directly into the muscle tissue, but there are some that have had that solution directly injected into the bloodstream, by mistake. The needle isn't aspirated first to see if there is any blood in it so it can be discarded and done correctly. The solution enters the bloodstream and death is pretty imminent. CDC guidelines are recommending to NOT aspirate.

Video also at the link

Posts: 898 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Good work, Jemima!

Thumbs Up

Jemima, what does the magnesium do? I have some but we usually only use it for muscle stress, along with potassium which is usually obtained in the form of bananas.

We're still experiencing issues with brain function and it's been over a year(?) I bought a half dozen bottles of a proprietary formula of Ginkgo Biloba from Nature's Sunshine (dot com). I thought that might help. I had DH try it first because I'm really sensitive to just about everything. I usually only need 1/2 or 1/4 dose of most herbal supplements.

It made him shake and he couldn't sleep hardly at all for a couple days. So no way am I taking it. Any ideas with fixing da brainz would sure be appreciated. It's frustrating Mad

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
Magnesium gluconate for vascular elasticity and pliability to help control high blood pressure and repair hardening of the arteries. I figure it must have a benefit for vascular damage from covid too. Magnesium is cheap too.

Nitrous oxide to increase blood oxygen.

Brain fuel https://www.amazon.com/Brain-F...TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

I never cared for the effects of ginko biloba either. My mom took it daily for decades and it didn't help her brain at all

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Funny how we all promote the ivermectin and all the rest of the protocols here, yet I have noticed the drunkard, All-ass-ka, only gets a hard-on when I happen to mention them. Same with Xro-mad, gets his hissy fits thrown and panties wadded up when I happen to mention it, yet all of you others do the same and y’all get to grease by like a 8 year old skinny kid on a new wet slip n’slide. It’s actually funny, except it’s not.

Kind of sick of the creeps picking on me here.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nurse (Natural Doctor, per her words) explains what the shots do to the immune system

link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima:
Magnesium gluconate for vascular elasticity and pliability to help control high blood pressure and repair hardening of the arteries. I figure it must have a benefit for vascular damage from covid too. Magnesium is cheap too.

Thumbs Up Thanks Jemima

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Kind of sick of the creeps picking on me here.

I've noticed.

>>>

>>>

<<<

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima:

Nitrous oxide to increase blood oxygen.

Brain fuel https://www.amazon.com/Brain-F...TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

I never cared for the effects of ginko biloba either. My mom took it daily for decades and it didn't help her brain at all

Update edit since I accidently hit the post button before I was finished. Also good fat and a collagen supplement should also help rebuild the brain.

Sorry you're getting picked on by the pack of coyotes TV. Inflict pain, they will stop. Ivermectin is a powerful tool for many health issues. The only reason to dis horse paste is because they're too stupid to calculate personal dosage.

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:
Apparently she didn't get the shot and came down the rona.
According to hubby she told him she almost died and was in the ICU. f

Let me guess, no Ivermectin or other protocols for her, actually bet me, I know she didn't.

As far as I know doctors here are NOT treating people when they come down positive. They're sent home. With what instructions I have no idea. They have to wait until they're so sick they have to go to the hospital.
As far as I know thats standard procedure here. Its why theres so many people freaking out about the high numbers here and the hospitals are supposedly full (which hubby says ours isn't)

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1240 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post