Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Thanks poodles! Good to know they are okay.

Now we have a healthy 43 year old man half paralyzed after the shot. Story below.

https://www.wlbt.com/2021/04/1...j-vaccine-caused-it/

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember reading a few months ago that Europe (EMA perhaps?) had sent out bid proposal requests to create a database for keeping track of adverse effects from the vaccines. The database would have to be really really robust because they were expecting to be slammed with adverse event reports. Don't know where this led.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted
Everyone ready for the Indian (dot, not feather) mutation surge? All the vaccines are useless against it, being useless to begin with. Something like 300,000 new cases in India yesterday.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
Everyone ready for the Indian (dot, not feather) mutation surge? All the vaccines are useless against it, being useless to begin with. Something like 300,000 new cases in India yesterday.

You realize I completed a degree in biotech summa cum laude. It’s a flu. Highly modified Sars Circa Canada 2002 with an attachment point borrowed from AIDS you dumb fuck. Only the last dozen or so coding has been replaced by the modification needed to make it more transmissible.

Posts: 9633 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
quote:

There will be no surge.

<Chicom>
posted
None of that really matters anymore. Do us a favor and get the vaccine.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
The difference between you and me is I can BLAST the genome of this shit and understand.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
I have been vaccinated.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
I suggest if you’re older to do the same.

<Chicom>
posted
Ha Ha Ha Ha Bye, Lasky. You're never going to see your GSM. You got purged. You got 2 years tops.

I love your disjointed, contradictory reasoning. The virus is nothing, just this cobbled together flu variant. But then you go and get the vaccine.

Lasky is actually Dr Fauci. Explains everything.

<Chicom>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:

There will be no surge.

Over 198,000 new cases in India thus far today begs to differ.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Yeah, ok they sneezed.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Let’s see. Lock down mother fuckers, you’re going to starve.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Btw, we want to administer this shit.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Opinions on the test swabs contaminated with the virus and/or ... little moving, responsive 'threads' under microscopy? And masks too?

I watched the video of the responsive threads, seems to be cloth fiber reacting to static electricity if you ask me.

My impression as well

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5656 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:
quote:
Everyone ready for the Indian (dot, not feather) mutation surge? All the vaccines are useless against it, being useless to begin with. Something like 300,000 neaw cases in India yesterday.

You realize I completed a degree in biotech summa cum laude. It’s a flu. Highly modified Sars Circa Canada 2002 with an attachment point borrowed from AIDS you dumb fuck. Only the last dozen or so coding has been replaced by the modification needed to make it more transmissible.

Is a respiratory virus, not influenza.

/Sigh

Posts: 8314 | Location: bogansville | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
I'm transvax.

I identify with someone who is vaccinated, even though I'm not. You're a bigot if you don't accept me for who I am.

1beer1

Posts: 897 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by dragon_rider:

/Sigh

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
I'm transvax.

I identify with someone who is vaccinated, even though I'm not. You're a bigot if you don't accept me for who I am.

1rock1

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dragon_rider:

It's not the flu. It isn't really a respiratory virus either. It hits too many kinds of tissues. It's more cardiovascular.