Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
FLCCC has weekly live video updates. Last night they reported that almost half of our US Representatives are taking ivermectin.

I can do the math. That means the other half is probably on hydrochloroquine.

Posts: 1576 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Irrelevant. The jab doesn't protect you from getting infected. It was never intended to and it turns out that it doesn't.

posted Hide Post
Wonderful and very lengthy article by Julius Ruechel. The vaccines were a con from the beginning.

The Snakeoil Salesman and the COVID-Zero Con

quote:
the one-two punch of lockdowns and the promise of vaccines as an exit strategy began as a cynical marketing ploy to coerce us into a never-ending regimen of annual booster shots intentionally designed to replace the natural "antivirus security updates" against respiratory viruses that come from hugs and handshakes and from children laughing together at school. We are being played for fools. . . Never-ending boosters were the initial motive for this global social-engineering shell game ― the subscription-based business model, adapted for the pharmaceutical industry. "Immunity as a service". . . . It was a deliberate lie to give the public the impression that if enough people take the vaccine, it would create lasting herd immunity. It was 100% certain, from day one, that by the time the last dose is administered, the rapid evolution of the virus would ensure that it would already be time to start thinking about booster shots. . . . The only question was always, how long between booster shots? Weeks, months, years? . . . . Pushing for mass vaccination was a con from day one. And the idea of using vaccine passports to separate the vaccinated from the unvaccinated was also a con from day one. The only impact these vaccine passports have on the pandemic is as a coercive tool to get you to roll up your sleeve. Nothing more.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
And here is another golden government moment. It seems our country, and several other countries as well, signed a contract with Pfizer and maybe others to take on these experimental non-liability shots and pay for them, in full, whether or not another cure should happen along.

And I suppose that is why they have thumbed their noses to HQ and ivermectin.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021...-of-these-contracts/

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
And now there were enzymes found in the virus, the claim is they are close to rattlesnake venom.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/...f2-5be29adf493d.html

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
While having to consider the jab, probably J&J, I'm now looking more and more at driving a truck. Better money than I'm making in computers right now and a bit less of a headache.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2311 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
First hand knowledge. Employee at a large firm was just terminated for not signing an attestment. Basically if you signed it, you attested to either being vaccinated, or if not vaccinated you would wear a mask a subject yourself to testing. Employee refused to sign and was terminated, this was a really high paying job with great benefits they walked away from.

How long before the lawyers start getting involved in this corporate control? I think we see this build to a tsunami over the next six months, there are plenty of people with balls that will not be coerced in my opinion.

This all goes back to and starts with the CDC, all policy is being driven by them, and they are evil fucks that are being told what to do by who knows who. Topple the CDC, it's our only hope at this point.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Breeze, you are right! The Pfizer contract specifies that any country that has rules allowing the peasants to sue for damages must change those rules with regard to Pfizer. Pretty shitty and bold I must say. They have everyone bent over, ready to phuck around.

It’s me! NOOOOOoooooooooo. Keeping good thoughts you won’t have to do that (J&J).

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s me! NOOOOOoooooooooo. Keeping good thoughts you won’t have to do that (J&J).

Thanks. Amazingly, one of the job leads I got off that Gab non-vax board actually called me and have an interview scheduled for next week. It's a Zoom call, never done one of those so we'll see.

Prayers, hope, crossed fingers, voodoo magic - whatever it takes....all appreciated.

Back up plan is to have a driving job/school ready to go, tell them I'm not taking the jab and walk (not quit) - make them react, and just start doing other stuff.

Lots of staff saying out loud they're going to quit, could be interesting.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2311 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Covid-19 language swaps
"You are ignorant. Ask YouTube for help"
"Trained Propagandists"

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5609 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I haven't watched this one yet

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Saving this one for later also

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
link

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
Just received an email from a former colleague, he is a lecturer in university in the UK.

"I had my second vaccine in May but it may have cause side effects as I started to get palpitations soon afterwards. It's hard to prove causation as I am a sample size of 1. Palpitations have been associated with the other vaccines. I have had some tests and will get a echocardiogram this afternoon. I am not worried as I have been reassured by a cardiologist that they are common, not dangerous and should disappear. "

Posts: 384 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ter:
"I had my second vaccine in May but it may have cause side effects as I started to get palpitations soon afterwards. I have had some tests and will get a echocardiogram this afternoon. I am not worried as I have been reassured by a cardiologist that they are common, not dangerous and should disappear. "

If you hear any specifics from him, please let us know. Hope he is doing ok. d-dimer was one of the more important tests he should have had but it might be too late now to pick up anything.

posted Hide Post
If I am fired after 30 years I will make sure to circulate this video to my 1,084 fellow co-workers.

Ethics 101

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
If I am fired after 30 years I will make sure to circulate this video to my 1,084 fellow co-workers.

Ethics 101

Wow, she was amazing.

This whole danger she mentions especially here to your job, simply because of refusing some stupid shot they deem necessary, one that hasn’t even worked as they say it should, makes the higher authorities look a bit insane. When in fact, the whole shot doesn’t make a bit of sense.

And yet what it is doing to the psyche, the mental and the physical bodies as we have seen, is over the top and off the scales. For the most part, their inhumane and abusive behavior they have shown us, huge backfires that I can foresee, will end being thrown in their faces once this all comes to a head, burst and explodes all over them in the end.

Jabbed or unjabbed have been served an injustice. Life saving treatments being withheld. Murder. Ruined lives, lost jobs.

I hope not all of the honest lawyers have taken the jab. We will surely need them.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope not all of the honest lawyers have taken the jab. We will surely need them.

I have lists of attorneys that are advertising for clients to add to their class action suits against employers, pro bono. There's money to be made.

>>>

>>>

<<<