Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
Perhaps the deaths are being covered up by the horse paste lobby.

Womp Womp Woooommmmp
your schtick (a gimmick, comic routine, style of performance,) is getting fairly long in the tooth and tiresome, just sayin

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Hospitalized isn't dead. They would love to say he died. So no one has died from therapeutic use of IVM. Could someone tell lol? It doesn't appear to know how to do basic research. Tell FDA also.

And the dude hospitalized could have washed his too large a dose down with a jug of wine or vodka. We know what his liver would do with that. Even if it were Tylenol, he’d be in trouble.

As many times as I’ve seen the dosage explained, I have seen ten times the peeps still not know how much to take. This isn’t a paste issue, it is a stupid person issue, one who can’t or won’t read the instructions or figure out a dosage. Or, even be aware what not to put on top of your liver once you’ve dosed. Hence, someone like duncetard lol, who just needs to stick with the every three month booster his handler provides.

Hey, those shots worked for Jesse Jackson and his wife! Right loltard!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Traitor Vic,

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
This isn’t a paste issue, it is a stupid person issue, one who can’t or won’t read the instructions or figure out a dosage.

They don’t even have to read the instructions, they can just watch a video. Maybe the guy forgot to check his mouth for feed hay or grass.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic: And the dude hospitalized could have washed his too large a dose down with a jug of wine or vodka. We know what his liver would do with that. Even if it were Tylenol, he’d be in trouble.

As many times as I’ve seen the dosage explained, I have seen ten times the peeps still not know how much to take. This isn’t a paste issue, it is a stupid person issue, one who can’t or won’t read the instructions or figure out a dosage. Or, even be aware what not to put on top of your liver once you’ve dosed. Hence, someone like duncetard lol, who just needs to stick with the every three month booster his handler provides.

Hey, those shots worked for Jesse Jackson and his wife! Right loltard!.

They don’t even have to read the instructions, they can just watch a video. Maybe the guy forgot to check his mouth for feed hay or grass.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j_YAMCwWhLk" title="YouTube video player" width="560">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

You’d have to be a retard to link my partial quote (now, stop it) to a man treating his horse. People I know, that aren’t a tard like you, know they aren’t the same size as a horse. But you’ll never quite catch on to my size comparison, being stupid.

Go get your booster!

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
People I know, that aren’t a tard like you, know they aren’t the same size as a horse.

But they’re still stupid enough to eat horse paste.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
People I know, that aren’t a tard like you, know they aren’t the same size as a horse.

See, this is why you're so stupid. The horse paste is good quality IVM. It's working.

Posts: 1576 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

See, this is why you're so stupid. The horse paste is good quality IVM. It's working.

For horses.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

For horses.

Exactly. Which is why it also works great for people. Because it's a good quality IVM.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

For horses.

Exactly. Which is why it also works great for people.

It didn’t work so great for the ones who called the Poison Control Center.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

For horses.

Exactly. Which is why it also works great for people.

It didn’t work so great for the ones who called the Poison Control Center.

Because it works for people, not stupid people who can’t read.

Dumbest thing we here do is reply to you loltard. That has to stop starting now.

Mostly because it’s redundant.

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
I went to a big reunion this weekend with 'bout 150 relatives. Most everyone was vaxxed because of their jobs. I counted 10 people under the age of 40 with serious purpura, something I'd only previously seen in elderly, and way worse.

I ask some what their doctors said about it, "That's the way it is!"

I went online to look for the serious side effects of ivermectin. It's the WHO and CDC who are making the claims ivermectin is dangerous to humans without substantiating their claims.

The most outrageous side effect of ivermectin is it will expel your parasites, they imply this is a bad thing. WTF?

Posts: 1583 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima:
I went to a big reunion this weekend with 'bout 150 relatives. Most everyone was vaxxed because of their jobs. I counted 10 people under the age of 40 with serious purpura, something I'd only previously seen in elderly, and way worse.

I went online to look for the serious side effects of ivermectin. It's the WHO and CDC who are making the claims ivermectin is dangerous to humans without substantiating their claims.

The most outrageous side effect of ivermectin is it will expel your parasites, they imply this is a bad thing. WTF?

lmao

I consider lol a parasite. Let’s smear UB in ivermectin horse paste.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's the WHO and CDC who are making the claims ivermectin is dangerous to humans without substantiating their claims.

It’s also the people who make horse paste.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think this is a dot for sure

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2672 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:

I think this is a dot for sure

Dots

Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
They tried to frighten people off against chloroquine earlier. When I lived in Africa in the eighties, tens of thousands of people took it to protect against malaria. Nobody ever said that it was dangerous. There was a mention that it might, very rarely, cause ocular problems. But that was it and everybody took it.

Now they repeat this nonsense against ivermectin. I took it and gave it to my family members and friends since 2020, it is available in every pharmacy in Bangladesh, and it is very cheap. I took my personal stock of it with me when moving to Thailand because here it is not available.

A relative tested positive a while back and I inquired about the treatment she got from the treating physician in Bangladesh: ivermectin. She is all right, never went to the hospital.

I wonder if there is going to be a reckoning sometime soon, when more proof of the benefits of ivermectin against covid becomes available. The fear mongers should be sanctioned be they WHO staff or BBC personnel or journalists, all of them should get shamed and sacked.

Posts: 384 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I counted 10 people under the age of 40 with serious purpura

According to Wikipedia, the spots are caused by bleeding underneath the skin secondary to platelet disorders, vascular disorders, coagulation disorders, or other causes. Dr. Charles Hoffe was finding elevated d-dimer levels in 62% of the people he checked who had been vaccinated within the previous week or so. That's blood clots.

About half the countries in Africa have endemic river blindness and have a public health program to promote ivermectin. Those countries have a fraction of the C19 issue that the other African countries have. Because it's so poisonous, I'm sure.

Trump had instructed for the huge US stockpile of HCQ to be made available to everyone. FDA was ok with it. It fell to NIH to deal with it. It was authorized only for hospital usage, when it is too late to use it effectively. And then there was the Lancet article panning HCQ which was retracted because the data was entirely fabricated. And two more articles where HCQ was either used at lethal levels or far too late in the disease and without zinc. Then all those articles, including the retracted one, became the basis for saying HCQ was not effective and much too dangerous to use.

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I counted 10 people under the age of 40 with serious purpura

According to Wikipedia, the spots are caused by bleeding underneath the skin secondary to platelet disorders, vascular disorders, coagulation disorders, or other causes. Dr. Charles Hoffe was finding elevated d-dimer levels in 62% of the people he checked who had been vaccinated within the previous week or so. That's blood clots.

About half the countries in Africa have endemic river blindness and have a public health program to promote ivermectin. Those countries have a fraction of the C19 issue that the other African countries have. Because it's so poisonous, I'm sure.

Trump had instructed for the huge US stockpile of HCQ to be made available to everyone. FDA was ok with it. It fell to NIH to deal with it. It was authorized only for hospital usage, when it is too late to use it effectively. And then there was the Lancet article panning HCQ which was retracted because the data was entirely fabricated. And two more articles where HCQ was either used at lethal levels or far too late in the disease and without zinc. Then all those articles, including the retracted one, became the basis for saying HCQ was not effective and much too dangerous to use.

Thumbs Up

Yet administered properly in a timely manner, it works!

Horses are extremely chemical sensitive and so is my family. "For horses" means it lacks the artificial dyes, flavors, perfumes and preservatives of human products which cause us problems.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
If this is true, it could be considered a crime against humanity x100.

Pfizer whistle blower says 200,000 people died within one week after shot given. It was 45,000 earlier.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DPNHRTGX4Ozo/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,