Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
This is something you should watch TWICE

https://twitter.com/Lukewearec.../1424749841381568516

CENSORED!

New Link Dr Dan Stock

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FLCCC's experience with the Delta variant is that it hits hard and fast. So they have modified their protocols to increase treatments for the time being. And if you think you are coming down with any symptoms you need to act immediately.

https://covid19criticalcare.co...Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Chris Martenson thinks that Delta may burn it outself out soon which would be great depending on what other variants are looking out there. The vaccine can't create herd immunity but it might be a minor part of the fireblock.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
FLCCC's experience with the Delta variant is that it hits hard and fast. So they have modified their protocols to increase treatments for the time being. And if you think you are coming down with any symptoms you need to act immediately.

https://covid19criticalcare.co...Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Chris Martenson thinks that Delta may burn it outself out soon which would be great depending on what other variants are looking out there. The vaccine can't create herd immunity but it might be a minor part of the fireblock.

Just from my admittedly layman's perspective, I wouldn't count on burn out any time soon.

My state (MS) just recorded its biggest number of new cases in a single day in the last week or so, and from the trending numbers it doesn't look like we've topped out yet. Delta is spreading fast, but unlike something truly catastrophic like Ebola, it doesn't debilitate its victims quickly or severely enough to keep them from infecting God knows who before they end up in the hospital. That's a big part of "burn out," that the people who become infected get sick and debilitated with it so quickly that they aren't out and about among the healthy population infecting others.

Frown

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2848 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Dr. Zelenko speaks about the virus and the shot.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KaFJBJq0L3yR/

This is the guy who treated Trump and many other top politicians.

Not good.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Matt Walsh on forcing kids to wear muzzles "like rabid dogs"

https://vimeo.com/586841862

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5685 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
One more post to 666 on this thread.

Seems appropriate, make it a good one.

Posts: 1696 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1696 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
A memento for you Smile

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5685 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
226264421-6714520285232131-9015860033062951836-n

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Fauci-PCRCycle-Threshold-All-Tests-Use-Highter-Than35-2

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Fauci-PCRCycle-Threshold-All-Tests-Use-Highter-Than35-3

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Fauci-PCRCycle-Threshold-All-Tests-Use-Highter-Than35-4

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Fauci-PCRCycle-Threshold-All-Tests-Use-Highter-Than35-5

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
The key to all this is that
the hospitals make a ton of money having a positive Covid test. They want those positive results so they can pocket that government money.

A hospital’s main concern is to make money, any way possible and one of the last concerns is your health. There are people with bacterial pneumonia who do not receive antibiotics because they got tested as positive. They don’t want to cure them and let them go. They want them on a ventilator. More money in that move.

Sarasota Memorial Hospital for one.
Sick MF’s!

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
13 year old boy found dead after his double jab.

Fluid around hear, hypertrophied.

https://illinoisnewstoday.com/...nvestigating/285729/

Poor kid! His parents should talk about this to all parents.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
13 year old girl dead from COVID.

https://www.wjtv.com/health/co...-dies-from-covid-19/

Poor kid! Her parents should talk about this to all parents.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
All parents should be the final say either way, government mandates take away parental rights. Roll the dice, or not, but it is the parents decision and no one else's when it comes to a virus that is related to the common cold.

.....and don't give me any bull crap about parental neglect, you will be ignored.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
13 year old girl dead from COVID.

https://www.wjtv.com/health/co...-dies-from-covid-19/

Poor kid! Her parents should talk about this to all parents.

Why risk getting it from a shot that you don’t need that has the same potential outcome of a virus you could survive, being left with lifelong issues from such vaccine?

Compare a healthy kid dying from shot vs. diabetic kid dying from Covid, (or most likely, a ventilator).

Sorry!!

Hospital protocols kill…..ivermectin and cheaper hQ works. Did they try it? NO!

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
HEALTHY 13 YO? Probably not. Looking at her she may have had an underlying issue or two.

Sucks either way. But the true percentage of healthy regular people croaking from this is rather low. If I'm not wrong, you still have a better chance of getting hit by lightening.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2312 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think Johns Hopkins worked out that of the ~350 children who had died from C19 that possibly none of them were healthy kids. Currently the strains appear to be more contagious, more aggressive, so maybe that has changed.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post