Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
Because we can see they will have now suddenly put something added into it to make it harmful

Perhaps they did that already, maybe even months ago. I mean, they did warn you:

Sounds like you are admitting that is the truth, if so, they did it to kill people and that is a lawsuit. Be ready for subpoenas! You knew! Especially since many people took it to worm themselves at farms for years.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Because we can see they will have now suddenly put something added into it to make it harmful

Perhaps they did that already, maybe even months ago. I mean, they did warn you:

Sounds like you are admitting that is the truth, if so, they did it to kill people and that is a lawsuit. Be ready for subpoenas! You knew! Especially since many people took it to worm themselves at farms for years.

Which would mean that horse paste is unsafe and you shouldn’t be eating it.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Which would mean that horse paste is unsafe and you shouldn’t be eating it.

I don’t eat it, dumb ass.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
That’s great that you’re not eating it, although you still might want to avoid doing whatever you’re doing with it if it’s unsafe.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
You are working way too hard to diss it

I’m not dissing it, the manufacturer is.

I choose the Danger, and why should anyone care. Thanks for the warning, but as I said before, I choose the Danger. When I choose the Danger, it doesn't mean I do not understand the risks, it means after assessing the Danger, I choose it. You may not want to choose the Danger, but it's your choice to make, not mine, as my choice is not yours. I certainly will not ridicule you for not choosing the Danger, as you should not ridicule my choosing of the Danger. We can both win, and I hope you do, as well as me, and by the way, playing the zero sum game here is disingenuous, and I for one, am not playing along.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1172 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
When I choose the Danger, it doesn't mean I do not understand the risks, it means after assessing the Danger, I choose it. You may not want to choose the Danger, but it's your choice to make, not mine, as my choice is not yours.

So, essentially the same rationale people have for choosing the vax.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
This is the rationale, right here.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bVeLfrAi7k18/

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
When I choose the Danger, it doesn't mean I do not understand the risks, it means after assessing the Danger, I choose it. You may not want to choose the Danger, but it's your choice to make, not mine, as my choice is not yours.

So, essentially the same rationale people have for choosing the vax.

Sounds about right.

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
How the coronavirus infects cells — and why Delta is so dangerous
Scientists are unpicking the life cycle of SARS-CoV-2 and how the virus uses tricks to evade detection.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02039-y

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Pfizer CEO is so darn caring, he doesn’t want to take his own vaccine. Let’s others go first. Tsk Tsk. What a gentleman!

https://www.businessinsider.co...inst-covid-19-2021-3

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1580 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1580 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pfizer CEO is so darn caring, he doesn’t want to take his own vaccine. Let’s others go first. Tsk Tsk. What a gentleman!

https://www.businessinsider.co...inst-covid-19-2021-3

Mar 6, 2021

You're not sad, you're pathetic.

But you are good for laughs, so carry on!

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5577 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/vkqui7-they...l-craig-roberts.html

https://rumble.com/embed/vi4ocx/?pub=2u8o1

Also here…. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/he...zation-death-87.html

Especially at point of 44 minutes in. They are withholding the cures to advance the vaccine profits.

Eli Lily now has a third cure, even to add to ivermectin and HCQ. But it was put on hold due to the emergency use protocol, it would make it unnecessary.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:

Also here…. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/he...zation-death-87.html

Published: 15:57 EDT, 10 March 2021 | Updated: 16:07 EDT, 10 March 2021

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
$21 including tax @Tractor Supply for 3 tubes image0-4

posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up

Posts: 1573 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Thanks Breeze.

So how much of this stuff should we keep on hand figgerin' there's going to be multiple variants over the next year or three.

Should we refrigerate it?

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2311 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:
So how much of this stuff should we keep on hand figgerin' there's going to be multiple variants over the next year or three.

Should we refrigerate it?

Do not refrigerate (check the storage info on the side of the box).

Keep track of the expiration date.

As far as how much to keep on hand, try to work out your dosage needs from the flccc.net protocols, depending whether you want to take it regularly or just at the first sign of symptoms.

Posts: 1573 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post