Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
This week's TheHighwire dot com broadcast featured testimony that it may be especially risky to vaccinate someone who is currently infected (could be asymptomatic) for who has lingering antigens from a prior infection. If you never encountered C19, then the inflammatory reaction might be limited to the injection site. But if you already have antigens, then the vaccine could precipitate an overreaction in the affected tissues. Cardio would be an example. Not everyone should be vaccinated.

Meanwhile, it may still hold that only about 1% of adverse events are reported to VAERS. It's true for anaphylaxis from the C19 vaccines. It's what Harvard found in its previous study of VAERS.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
First Astra Zeneca, and now Johnson & Johnson

https://apnews.com/article/us-...bab59844ef907a28cbce

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4537 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The thing is that C19 can also result in blood clots. So what is the connection?

We needed the benefit of histology work from intensive animal trials to understand what we're dealing with now.

posted Hide Post

<Chicom>
posted
It's all a sham, there is no solution. Politics and ulterior agendas pervade the whole situation.

This is true doom on multiple levels.

Must watch.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just did a search of the VAERS database for thrombosis (blood clots) for the US/territories. I came up with 111 total: 6 J&J, 41 Moderna, and 64 Pfizer. There is a lag before information is entered, and reason to suspect significant underreporting.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
I just did a search of the VAERS database for thrombosis (blood clots) for the US/territories. I came up with 111 total: 6 J&J, 41 Moderna, and 64 Pfizer. There is a lag before information is entered, and reason to suspect significant underreporting.

So...blood clots

6 for Johnson & Johnson
41 for Moderna
64 for Pfizer

And J&J gets pulled?

What am I missing here?

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're missing the far higher number of deaths reported for JJ and the others. So of course we'll focus on a handful of clots instead.

I just learned about a 7th JJ clot that was reported to VAERS but too recent to show up.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
You're missing the far higher number of deaths reported for JJ and the others. So of course we'll focus on a handful of clots instead.

I just learned about a 7th JJ clot that was reported to VAERS but too recent to show up.

Truth.

Someone had a cousin get the first Moderna shot and a few days later developed severe COPD, in his 50s and never had breathing issues ever before, but suddenly has a trip to ER and now will be on oxygen for the remainder of his life.

Do they count these issues? I wonder.

posted Hide Post
Yes, I think possibly so. Del Bigtree's guest last week has a theory that if you already have antigens in your system, for instance from a prior C19 infection or because you were an asymptomatic carrier at the time of the vaccination, then the vaccine may attack the tissues that were affected by the infection. Maybe that's what happened to that cousin.

<Chicom>
posted
Meanwhile, in Denmark.

<Chicom>
posted
Bears repeating......

Mike Yeadon, ex Chief Scientist of Pfizer, has stated that it is now too late to save any person who has been injected with any Covid-19 vaccine. He urges those who have not yet been injected with the deadly compound to fight for the continuation of humans, and the lives of their children. The world acclaimed immunologist goes on to outline the process which he says will kill the vast majority of people now alive. Immediately on receipt of the first injection around 0.8% of people die within 2 weeks. The survivors have a life expectancy of 2 years on average, but this is decreased with every top-up or "booster" injection.

Supplemental vaccines are in development to cause degradation of specific organs - including heart, lungs, and brain. Having been intimately acquainted with the functioning and goals of research and development of the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer for 2 decades, Professor Yeadon states that the final goal of the currently administered regime of vaccinations can only be a mass depopulation event which will make all the world wars combined seem like a Mickey Mouse production.

Billions are already condemned to certain, unchangeable, and agonizing deaths. Each person who has received the injection will certainly die prematurely, and 3 years is a generous estimate for how long they can expect to remain alive.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n...d-lead-to-your-death

https://rumble.com/vbd63h-dr-m...don-on-covid-19.html

<Chicom>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
It's all a sham, there is no solution. Politics and ulterior agendas pervade the whole situation.

This is true doom on multiple levels.

Must watch.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="444" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Fh6HG_jB91Q" title="YouTube video player" width="790">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

And utoob killed it. What a coincidence.

posted Hide Post
Can DNA and RNA vaccines change our DNA? Whoops, maybe they can.

https://truthunmuted.org/why-i...entists-perspective/

posted Hide Post
Opinions on the test swabs contaminated with the virus and/or ... little moving, responsive 'threads' under microscopy? And masks too?

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5700 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Opinions on the test swabs contaminated with the virus and/or ... little moving, responsive 'threads' under microscopy? And masks too?

I watched the video of the responsive threads, seems to be cloth fiber reacting to static electricity if you ask me.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:

Yo poodles!!

1hi1

Did you ever hear back from your friends (the couple) who got the vaccine and sort of dropped outta sight? I hope they are okay!

<Chicom>
posted
CDC reports 5,800 COVID infections in fully vaccinated people

https://www.wishtv.com/news/va...y-vaccinated-people/

About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 — 7% — of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

What's the point of it all again?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Did you ever hear back from your friends (the couple) who got the vaccine and sort of dropped outta sight? I hope they are okay!

They're alive. Thumbs Up I talked to the husband last night. (Tues) He didn't give a reason for dropping off the planet and I didn't ask. I don't want to sound like I'm reading too much into the conversation but, well, he wasn't his usual jolly self, that much is certain. I didn't ask or say anything about the shot. AFAIK they're still getting #2. Didn't hear anything from them again today. That in itself is unusual. 1dunno1

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5700 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
It said 396 — 7% — of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

Is this antibody dependent enhancement? Pathogenic priming? In other words, did the vaccine make subsequent exposure to the virus worse? Because that is the main reason we had no prior coronavirus vaccine. ADE killed too many of the test animals.

Anyone who is vaccinated needs a Plan B in case they contract C19 anyway.