Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
I don’t want that massive unknown guessing game of a product in my body.

I don’t see anyone forcing you to get the vax.

Really? How do you know my employer hasn’t mandated it or else lose my job? Are you psychic or just psychotic? How do you know I am not a government stooge who must take it, like you are, or seem to be.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Really? How do you know my employer hasn’t mandated it or else lose my job? Are you psychic or just psychotic? How do you know I am not a government stooge who must take it, like you are, or seem to be.

Okay, who’s forcing you to take the vax?

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Okay, who’s forcing you to take the vax?

I think that this where you get off the info train. Yes, this is your stop, shorty!

I have concerns that go far beyond myself in this matter.

I suggest you stop with the game of twenty questions, go look in the mirror, and have a talk to the misfit starring back at you.

Go dox yourself. Data mining fool.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
So the answer is “nobody”. Nobody is forcing you to get the vax.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
So the answer is “nobody”. Nobody is forcing you to get the vax.

Wrong sucker.

Who is making you sit here all day on this thread questioning me about personal things? Why do you care so much? Why don’t you go sell some pharmaceuticals, invent new comebacks for your Nancy Pelosi or do whatever you should be doing.

Why didn’t you just answer my questions instead of coming up with new ones for me?

God, you remind me so much of FRuitLOOP.

Here is your question.

Tell us what you love about your jab. What? Exactly?

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who is making you sit here all day on this thread questioning me about personal things?

If they’re so personal, why do you post them?

quote:

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Ivermectin
Ivermectin. Ivermectin. Ivermectin. Ivermectin. Ivermectin

Ivermectin

Ivermectin

Ivermectin

Ivermectin

Ivermectin

Ivermectin

Ivermectin

Ivermectin

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Trolls have been fed and put to bed.

If you get the Covid, take your Ivermectin.

Back to informational data, not troll manure spread from lol and his sucking XROOMBA, from Michigan of course.

My neighbor just was carried off in a ambulance. He got the jab 6 weeks ago, for his job. I’ll ask his wife what happened.

Jab for a job lawsuits coming.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Breakthrough cases. Breaking on through to the other side.

More PC than saying the vaxxed got the Covid after the jab.

https://www.wtvy.com/2021/07/2...-breakthrough-cases/

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Israel breaking through…

https://www.coronaheadsup.com/...re-fully-vaccinated/

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
All I know is what I've been reading and watching videos from people suffering from the vax and I will not be getting the shot.
I refuse to be an experiment thank you very much.
I don't know if this lady is what she says she is but listening to her I am even more sure I'm not getting the shot

https://thephaser.com/2021/07/...on-vaxx-catastrophe/

from the video:
Real Testimonials - C19 VAX REACTIONS

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5620 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
That list is sad to read, all the Covid stories and how people have had their lives shattered.

What I keep hearing here is, my sister took it, I took it, my neighbors took it and none of us has had any problems!!! No one had any problems at all!!

Okay fine. You don’t know anyone who has won a huge lotto either, right? Yet you still play the lotto when the pot is large, just in case. Someone does win. You still believe you might win.

Moral of this story. You don’t know everybody. Just because you don’t know someone who has issues with the jab, does not mean they don’t exist.

Read poodles link above. Read their stories.

posted Hide Post
https://citizenfreepress.com/b...ues-vaccine-warning/

Short video of Dr. Charles Hoffe from Canada. He describes the d-dimer testing he's doing of newly vaccinated people (within one week of the shot). Elevated d-dimer conclusively proves there was recent blood clotting activity. He has detected that in ***62%*** of the people.

What he describes as the mechanism is hypothesis, but that there is a serious blood clotting issue that may be occurring in most people vaccinated, cannot be overlooked. He believes it is happening on a capillary level and would not show up on a typical scan because they are too small and scattered, which is why the d-dimer test is so powerful.

He said the headaches, nausea, dizziness and fatigue so many people experience after the shot are consistent with cerebral thrombosis on a capillary level. Just because someone who went through this after the shot feels better later does not mean there is no permanent damage.

Posts: 1576 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:

Short video of Dr. Charles Hoffe from Canada. He describes the d-dimer testing he's doing of newly vaccinated people (within one week of the shot). Elevated d-dimer conclusively proves there was recent blood clotting activity. He has detected that in ***62%*** of the people.

What he describes as the mechanism is hypothesis, but that there is a serious blood clotting issue that may be occurring in most people vaccinated, cannot be overlooked. He believes it is happening on a capillary level and would not show up on a typical scan because they are too small and scattered, which is why the d-dimer test is so powerful.

He said the headaches, nausea, dizziness and fatigue so many people experience after the shot are consistent with cerebral thrombosis on a capillary level. Just because someone who went through this after the shot feels better later does not mean there is no permanent damage.

He says those 60% or so will develop pulmonary hypertension in their lungs and thus destroy the right side of their heart within 3 years…death.

If anyone has any idea how to reverse any of this, they better start spitting out the data now. Lots of people gonna die.
Eek

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:

He says those 60% or so will develop pulmonary hypertension in their lungs and thus destroy the right side of their heart within 3 years…death.

If anyone has any idea how to reverse any of this, they better start spitting out the data now. Lots of people gonna die.
That's where I think he's in the realm of hypothesis, but it's clear that Pfizer and Moderna and FDA and CDC have paid no attention to the thrombosis issues from either C19 or the vaccines. The vaccines didn't warrant EUA and they surely don't warrant full approval. No studies have been done.

As far as treatments, nattokinase and serrapeptidase are worth looking into.

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
That list is sad to read, all the Covid stories and how people have had their lives shattered.

What I keep hearing here is, my sister took it, I took it, my neighbors took it and none of us has had any problems!!! No one had any problems at all!!

Okay fine. You don’t know anyone who has won a huge lotto either, right? Yet you still play the lotto when the pot is large, just in case. Someone does win. You still believe you might win.

Moral of this story. You don’t know everybody. Just because you don’t know someone who has issues with the jab, does not mean they don’t exist.

Read poodles link above. Read their stories.

And you give no credit to the personal observation angle in determining the validity of people's claims.

People can post videos on the internet claiming ANYTHING and you have no way of proving or disproving it. Further, people in these videos can claim to be some sort of medical professional and, again, you have no way of proving or disproving it. You find all sorts of stuff that simply supports your confirmation bias, i.e. - There's someone out there saying something that you want to believe in the first place, so when they say something that agrees with what you think already, that makes a rock-solid case in your mind that you were right all along.

I base my judgment on a LITTLE BIT of what I hear and read on the internet, but PRIMARILY on what I observe personally from people I've known for years (or even decades), or those whose bonafides are easily provable at the personal, local level. I actually *KNOW* at least 50 people who've had the vaccines and the worst side effect any of them have had is feeling shitty for 3-4 days, and that is only a small percentage of those 50, like 10%. And those I know range in age from my 17 year old niece up to the 86 year old stepfather of my brother-in-law. And of those people, their basic health conditions range anywhere from perfectly healthy with no issues to severely compromised immune systems from underlying conditions.

If the vaccines were so harmful, don't you think at least *ONE* of those 50 people would've ended up in some of your imagined dire straits or even dead?

Now here is where the personal observation/knowledge angle is probably most important: I know a guy who is an MD. Have known him for decades, went to college with him and we're both now 53. He was in the same med school class as one of my best friends who's an MD and they even practiced together for several years after doing their residencies. He is a *HUGE* opponent of the vaccines and a full-fledged member of the Chicken Little crowd like you. He's on Facebook daily posting diatribes against the vaccines and he may even do videos, though I haven't personally seen any. So, for someone like you he's probably a pretty reliable source since he's an MD and all.

So what else do I know about him? I know that even though he is an MD, he is no longer able to practice as one because he lost his license years ago for running a "pill mill" practice and getting busted for that TWICE. The state medical licensure board let him off with a two year suspension the first time, but the second time his license was revoked permanently. Nowadays he is only allowed to work as a research physician for a drug company under the direct supervision of other MD's. He has a huge axe to grind with the mainstream medical community even though he still makes his living in it in a less-than-MD position. The drug company he works for does not even do vaccines, they mainly work on drugs for treating diabetes and other chronic conditions.

The other 3 MD's that I know are all legit: my brother-in-law with over 25 years experience, my best friend (now retired) who had about 25 years experience, and my regular primary care doctor who has about the same experience and who I've known otherwise for about 40 years. THEY ARE *ALL* ADVOCATES FOR THE VACCINES.

So, who should I listen to? Various unknown-to-me sources who I see or read on the 'net? The quack doctor I told you about? Or, should I rely on the opinions of medical professionals who are well-known to me, and on my own personal observations of people I know (myself included) who've had the vaccines with no ill effects?

*THERE* is your error. Apparently you completely discount the legitimacy of observation that can be made and verified at the personal level, yet you are apparently willing to accept most anything you see on the 'net because it happens to agree with what you WANT to believe in the first place.

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2838 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brutus, we wouldn't have to look at anecdotal data if the needed studies had been performed. Here's an analysis of what we know about Pfizer's bioaccumulation study that Pfizer neglected to share with the world.

https://doctors4covidethics.or...ics-and-toxicity.pdf

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:

And you give no credit to the personal observation angle in determining the validity of people's claims.

People can post videos on the internet claiming ANYTHING and you have no way of proving or disproving it.
Roll Eyes

As a long time observer of human nature, I sincerely doubt there would be a significant number of people expending the time and effort needed to create a completely false representation of their experience. While that number would not be zero, it certainly is not something that would move the needle, that really sounds like conspiracy theory thought.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Brutus, you are allowed to believe what you wish. So am I.

Here is where the issue lies. Your government, the media, Bill Gates, Fauci and paid celebrities will only let you listen to their side, or your side, the side where everything is hunky dory. The people who have issues never get their 15 minutes of airtime. What else? This reminds me of those jailed because of January 6th. Their voices have been silenced.

Local media stations spew the same as you. They are the ones who spew the election was on the upside and perfectly legit.

I suppose you think that was on the acceptable side as well?

If so, just go ahead and say the truth.

You are okay with half facts and spooned semi-truths. The .gov has always tested drugs and chemicals on the public. Spraying crap overhead in the 50s and 60s hoping to learn how it affects us, but not caring how it does.

You okay with being a lab rat? I for one, am not.

Funny but sad thought. If you’d of been a black man in Galveston post civil war, you wouldn’t have known you were a free man until much later because no one you knew was free. Only those in town or those who you know have ALL the clues. You will get your own version of Juneteenth as well. Anyone have a clever name for that one?
CrimesAgainstHumanityteenth?

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
if the FDA always required a certain protocol for vaccine testing, and then we ignore that protocol, why have it in the first place?

if data that CDC is basing their policy decisions on is so good, why will they not share it?

by the way, the UK (Delta) variant is not deadly if you look at the data coming from the UK, but sky is falling here? C'mon Man

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post