Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Copied from some other place..

The vax gives you HIV, it wipes your immune system. Then you are dependent on Big Pharma just to survive. Then you get rationed medicine tied to social credit. Friggin evil genius brilliant.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
In the last couple of days I have seen covid patients who were vaccinated. I was surprised by the amount of hate these folks received when in the hospital, the immediate assumption being that they were unvaccinated. So, now the ill vaccinati are being called "breathrough" cases.

Which means to me that the vaccine does not, and most likely will not work.

The real number I am interested in is the infection rate for those who had covid *and* the vax.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4530 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
In the last couple of days I have seen covid patients who were vaccinated. I was surprised by the amount of hate these folks received when in the hospital, the immediate assumption being that they were unvaccinated. So, now the ill vaccinati are being called "breathrough" cases.

Which means to me that the vaccine does not, and most likely will not work.

The real number I am interested in is the infection rate for those who had covid *and* the vax.

Idiot Fauci says that the new variants are not going to work with the vaxx. So the vaccine won’t work for all the future mutations.

I am so worried about you guys who had to take it for your job. Not fair! Plus look into something to reverse this vaxx. Maybe buy some NAC (protects lungs) before they ban it. They made them take it off Amazon.

I pray you stay in good health Jefiner. Every night I pray for the vaxxed.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
You know what poodles. I am done trying to educate the mass of dead stumps here. Let em die off. I hate to say that, especially if they cannot reverse their mistakes. If one does not want to see, they never will.

We need to keep sharing data amongst ourselves where these Neanderthals can’t foul or shit on the lawn of knowledge.

Any way to make a thread for just a marked few?

Maybe clean this one up and move it there?

I'm going to help you out, because you're stupid and this is Rocket Surgery:

Start a Private Message.
Invite all your friends.
Continue to discuss how you're not getting the shot.
Keep talking about how you're not getting the shot.
Repeat ad nauseum.

Too bad you're ignoring me and won't see this. Well, at least you won't get all pissed about me defining you as stupid.

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
The jab renders your immune system worthless.

https://www.news-medical.net/n...mmune-responses.aspx

quote:
It isn’t a vaccine. It is a GM gene therapy which does not stop any infection, wasn’t designed to stop infections and does not work as they state it will.

And now, Stupid Person, From your own link:

Second paragraph:

quote:

Jorge Domínguez-Andrés and colleagues say that while the vaccine has been shown to be up to 95% effective in preventing infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and subsequent COVID-19, little is known about the broad effects the vaccine may have on the innate and adaptive immune responses.

Let's recap, shall we?

You say: "jab renders your immune system worthless"
you say: "does not stop any infection, wasn’t designed to stop infections and does not work as they state it will"

Your own link says:

"little is known about the broad effects the vaccine may have on the innate and adaptive immune responses
"vaccine has been shown to be up to 95% effective in preventing infection"

Every day you live, every breath you take, you are robbing oxygen from the useful. Consider that and then do the necessary.

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Just got a pm about MOAR DX. She is posting here quoting me. Would someone tell her she is on ignore, due to her IGNORance.

Tell her whatever she says, no one really cares. Especially me. Unless she really needs the attention she craves….

Tell her to go find MOAR DX from Dennis at TBKOOKY.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
http://theboresite.com/forums/...ments#comment-355074

Looks like MoarDX posts here about the shot she and her wife got…. Here is what moardx says….
vvvvvvvvv

My wife got Pfizer #1 a week ago Monday, had a mild headache and a bit of a sore arm the next day.

I got my Pfizer #1 this past Tuesday. I took a hand gripper with me and started working it as soon as the needle came out, and continued doing that for pretty much the next 5 hours, along with some small weights on that arm. NO ISSUES the next day. I did feel bad for all the old folk (well, older than me) just sitting in the waiting area after, doing nothing. Those people were going to have dead arms.

You gotz to get the vaccine out of the injection site asap, and the only way to do that is to work the arm. Pretty much anyone that has been in the military learned that. Lord, I didn't know that until after basic when in Tech School. We got Cholera and Typhoid shots the same day, one in each arm. The next morning no one could get their arms up more than about 6 inches. Couldn't reach the shelf in my locker. Then some guys who had been there longer walked around punching the newbies in the arms. OMG! Learned my lesson! Come towards me the day after a shot and you get kicked in the nut sack, no questions asked. And yeah, I distributed a few of those punches myself later on.

That said, like many others, I've been stuck with so much stuff over the years that there is no fear/concern. Hell, I even got a Swine Flu jab in 1976 and I don't think it had near as much research behind it as these do. Yellow Fever, Cholera, Typhoid, Smallpox, Anthrax, etc. Even been getting the flu shot the last several years after Doc said to. And guess what, no flu since then either.

Get it. Don't get it. Don't care. I'm just tired of this Covid **** and this is about the first offensive action that has been available to me.

Edited March 18 by xromad
Added a word

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Moar idiot blabbering, just for fun….

http://theboresite.com/profile/188-xromad/

Looks like it breathes Michigan air. That may help define who this moar dx really is, sock wise.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
You're doing a great job ignoring me!

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
quote:
The jab renders your immune system worthless.

https://www.news-medical.net/n...mmune-responses.aspx

quote:
It isn’t a vaccine. It is a GM gene therapy which does not stop any infection, wasn’t designed to stop infections and does not work as they state it will.

And now, Stupid Person, From your own link:

Second paragraph:

quote:

Jorge Domínguez-Andrés and colleagues say that while the vaccine has been shown to be up to 95% effective in preventing infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and subsequent COVID-19, little is known about the broad effects the vaccine may have on the innate and adaptive immune responses.

Let's recap, shall we?

You say: "jab renders your immune system worthless"
you say: "does not stop any infection, wasn’t designed to stop infections and does not work as they state it will"

Your own link says:

"little is known about the broad effects the vaccine may have on the innate and adaptive immune responses
"vaccine has been shown to be up to 95% effective in preventing infection"

Every day you live, every breath you take, you are robbing oxygen from the useful. Consider that and then do the necessary.

But hey, let's stay on topic!

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Graphene in the shot reacting to EMF
Guy is speaking russian so you don't know what he's saying but whatever the hell that is on the table is creepy

https://thephaser.com/2021/07/...f-from-a-cell-phone/

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1233 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
The thing that strikes me odd about how supposedly horrific the vaccine can be is that I've not personally heard from anyone or about anyone who had any sort of really bad reaction.

All of you Chicken Little crowd are constantly crowing about all these stories you've combed up out of the internet about how so many have died from the vaccine or been permanently fucked up, but I've seen none of that myself.

I've had both courses of Moderna and the only side effect I had was an overly tired feeling that started about 24 hours after my second shot, but a good night's sleep and taking it easy the next day knocked that right out.

I know *GOBS* of people of all ages who've had both shots and I've heard no reports of anything worse than feeling kind of shitty for up to 3-4 days. As many people as I know who've had the shots *SURELY* someone out of all that crowd would've had some really horrific reaction or experienced some horrific side effect. Hell, at least *ONE* out of them all. But no one I know falls into that group.

WTF?

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2838 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
The thing that strikes me odd about how supposedly horrific the vaccine can be is that I've not personally heard from anyone or about anyone who had any sort of really bad reaction.

All of you Chicken Little crowd are constantly crowing about all these stories you've combed up out of the internet about how so many have died from the vaccine or been permanently fucked up, but I've seen none of that myself.

I've had both courses of Moderna and the only side effect I had was an overly tired feeling that started about 24 hours after my second shot, but a good night's sleep and taking it easy the next day knocked that right out.

I know *GOBS* of people of all ages who've had both shots and I've heard no reports of anything worse than feeling kind of shitty for up to 3-4 days. As many people as I know who've had the shots *SURELY* someone out of all that crowd would've had some really horrific reaction or experienced some horrific side effect. Hell, at least *ONE* out of them all. But no one I know falls into that group.

WTF?

Roll Eyes

And I pray nightly that is all it is. I hope to God you guys will be okay. I have family that took it. Hell, Jefiner got the jab and I think the world of her. I certainly hope everything is fine.

Problem is, I doubt that all shots were the same. Some were 0%, some 5%, some 15, or 85% strength. There is actually a control group in this experimental test. How can they test if all were the same strength?

Just keep this in mind. It isn’t approved, it is still being tested….on you guys.

Can’t have all the bad effects be on everyone, right?

How would that work to get the people to line up?

Does that even make sense to you?

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
I'm playing cards tonight with a good friend who got the Moderna shot in May, says he hasn't felt "right" since. Has buyers remorse, but took it because he has a special needs child. Should I dismiss him? Should I think it's just a coincidence.What do you think happened?

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
One would think that 3.98 billion doses administered across 180 countries would be plenty of testing. I guess they just want to be really thorough!

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
One would think that 3.98 billion doses administered across 180 countries would be plenty of testing. I guess they just want to be really thorough!

OK, let's say for a moment that the incidence of reactions and deaths is proportionally low to 3.8 Billion doses. Why does that change my ability to exercise free will and control what goes in to my body. In the end, wether the shot is safe or not (and we don't know long term effects, there's no study for that) a mandate for a shot that may or may not offer protection from a virus that may or may not be lethal will never be logical. It's a suckers bet that no experienced gambler would ever make.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
And again, who is to honestly say the 3.9 million doses were identical in strength and or content? Don’t answer that lol, you can’t.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
And again, who is to honestly say the 3.9 million doses were identical in strength and or content?

Who is to honestly say that they’re not?

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
quote:
And again, who is to honestly say the 3.9 million doses were identical in strength and or content?

Who is to honestly say that they’re not?

You dummy. You made my point. No one knows anything about these shots, only what they want you to know or hear. I don’t want that massive unknown guessing game of a product in my body.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don’t want that massive unknown guessing game of a product in my body.

I don’t see anyone forcing you to get the vax.