Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Love my new Ford F-150
Go
New
Find
Tools

Love my new Ford F-150
 Login/Join

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted
I bought a new Ford F150 Tri-Flex Fuel Truck. It'll run on either hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.

Had to go back to the dealer yesterday because I couldn't get the radio to work.

The service technician explained the radio was voice-activated.

‘Nelson', the technician said to the radio.

The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued ~ 'On The Road Again’ came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!' ~ in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy , for the next few days, every time I'd say, ‘Beethoven', I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, ‘Beatles', I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Well, yesterday, some old lady ran a red light and nearly smashed into my new truck, but luckily I swerved in time to avoid her.

I yelled, 'You Crazy Bitch!' Immediately the radio responded with, “Ladies and gentlemen,
the Democratic Leader and speaker of the House ....Nancy Pelosi!”

DAMN, I LOVE THIS TRUCK~!~!

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 10946 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
lmao

Posts: 7761 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Brewskis

Brewskis

Brewskis

Brewskis

Brewskis

Brewskis

And

Brewskis

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7721 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
So Charlie... you purchased a vehicle constructed by fat, lazy, dope-smoking Americans that was poorly designed by lazy Americans--who all belong to a communist workers union.

Sounds good to me.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
I’m thinking it was just a joke Shinny. I doubt he’d buy a F-150. Too small an engine for what he does. Maybe a F-350 at least.

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Fri, 09 Feb 2018 15:49:20 GMT-0800', 'February 09, 2018 03:49 PM')+'');Feb 9, 5:49 PMFebruary 09, 2018 03:49 PMHide PostSo Charlie... you purchased a vehicle constructed by fat, lazy, dope-smoking Americans that was poorly designed by lazy Americans--who all belong to a communist workers union.

No I have a Dodge Ram 250. All beefed up! YOU cannot observe humor! Do you want me to own a Jap piece of shit that could not plow snow if its life depended on it??????? Those slants have no idea how it works in Siberia.

Obama Sucks!

posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m thinking it was just a joke Shinny. I doubt he’d buy a F-150. Too small an engine for what he does. Maybe a F-350 at least.

I'd get one of those power stroke Fords.
I like the interior and body better than the Dodge pieces of shit.

But what I learned from one of my diesel shop clients is that you have to replace lots of the stock parts with other aftermarket stuff to make them reliable--because as we all know, they are made by fat, lazy, stupid Americans who belong to a communist worker's union.

I think the power stroke is on par with the Cumming's diesel now.

posted Hide Post
Here's what the Japs use to plow snow...

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Do they buy those from Olson after a blow job behind the dumpster?

Obama Sucks!

posted Hide Post
Charlie, you should have bought a Tundra.
Better than a Fjord by miles.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Ram has Cummins diesel dude.

http://www.hybridcars.com/rams...el-gains-more-power/

Hubby has the hemi version.

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Diesels are indeed more powerful. However here in Siberia where winter temps overnight are very often well over -20 F they suck for starting. Thus, we prefer gas engines. I do have a nice heated big ass shop, but sometimes when working on projects the Dodge has to sleep out at night.

Obama Sucks!

Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
Ford has a F-150 Diesel in the works. They're selling it in — Europe — I think.

sniff

Posts: 495 | Location: I haven't really discovered that yet | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ram has Cummins diesel dude

Yes they do--but the body and transmissions are just shit.

Nissan started putting the Cumming's diesel in their big pickup truck recently BTW.

Now if Ford put the Cumming's diesel in their truck--that would be something.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Cummings?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Cummings?

Yes... "cummings" is what happens when a lonely trucker shoots his load all over D.O.'s face.