Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Dennis Finally Comes Out Of The Unemployment Closet
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Dennis Finally Comes Out Of The Unemployment Closet
 Login/Join

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jombi:
Well, it looks like someone was desperate for an overweight, over opinionated phat phuk to fill a void somewhere. It's official - LardAss will be gainfully employed, no thanks to the UB crew:

quote:
Today 09:24 AM #1 Dennis Olson's Avatar Dennis Olson Dennis Olson is offline
Chief Curmudgeon

My interminable out-of-work period has ended
I have a new contract that starts on Monday. I want to thank everyone who has been sending prayers and good thoughts my way. (Naturally, because of the UB scum, I cannot say anything else about the assignment.)

I give him about forty five days before he pisses someone off. He spends all day online.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2992 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least we got a (dis)honorable mention from him again.

May he rot in hell for the things he is doing to good people. Stupid and ignorant but good people at TB.

Posts: 58 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunny225:
At least we got a (dis)honorable mention from him again.

May he rot in hell for the things he is doing to good people. Stupid and ignorant but good people at TB.

Most of the people at TB are now just co-dependents. The preppers are gone. Now just folks on SSI sending in money to support their God Lardass.

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11317 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
I see MzKitty is now yet again in desperate need of MONEY! Has there ever been a time in the history of TBtooKooky that she is not?

Obama Sucks!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
I see MzKitty is now yet again in desperate need of MONEY! Has there ever been a time in the history of TBtooKooky that she is not?

I saw that too.
If you read the GoFundMe page, seems they were just stupid to move without money coming in to cover it. Too bad, eh?

Posts: 58 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
MzKitty has always been broke and begging on TB. Someone years ago let her stay in a camper on their property while under her latest and newest financial crisis. She then bitched on the forum about the crude conditions. That snatch will never get it. Move to California get a cheap tent and live and shit on the streets is her only hope. Maybe Nancy Pelosi will let her set up her tent on her lawn.

Obama Sucks!

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I saw that too.
If you read the GoFundMe page, seems they were just stupid to move without money coming in to cover it. Too bad, eh?

They were stupid to move without confirming how critical income streams were going to work out.

What is Chuck's involvement?

Posts: 68 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
MzKitty has always been broke and begging on TB. Someone years ago let her stay in a camper on their property while under her latest and newest financial crisis. She then bitched on the forum about the crude conditions. That snatch will never get it. Move to California get a cheap tent and live and shit on the streets is her only hope. Maybe Nancy Pelosi will let her set up her tent on her lawn.

Oh yeah, I remember that. He gave her a rusty hub cap to piss in.

Posts: 84 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
quote:

I saw that too.

They were stupid to move without confirming how critical income streams were going to work out.

What is Chuck's involvement?

I don't know! I saw where he is involved but no one really clarified that. Maybe he just "likes" her. Smile

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I saw that too.

Yeah, the guys’s name was Max if I recall.

Added to say....maybe Max the Knife? Does that sound right?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Traitor Vic,

Posts: 7989 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Her biggest problem appears to be a large parasite. Somebody get a wheelbarrow of diatomdelicious earth, stat!

Posts: 2146 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
Her biggest problem appears to be a large parasite. Somebody get a wheelbarrow of diatomdelicious earth, stat!

Thank you, that was damn funny!

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 82 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not so fast! Looks like Olson might be in some trouble. He claims he can't get his badge because 2 background checks haven't come in. Hmmmm, they're looking long and hard at his background...if Olson says so. Can't believe anything he says. One does not go to orientation UNLESS all the background checks have been made. I did hiring and firing in my career.

Dennis Olson
Dennis Olson is offline Chief Curmudgeon

Went in. Went through orientation class (3 hours). Went to get my badge. "Sorry, but we can't issue you a badge; two counties haven't returned your background check results."

WTF???

So I had to come home. I picked up some Chinese for lunch, went home and let the pups out. Naturally Hairy had chewed up the empty envelopes and paper towels that I left on the coffee table for him (little punk.)

So I have to wait until the two errant counties decide to provide results. I have no idea how long that will take.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...update-post-68/page2

posted Hide Post
Yup. Max the Knife that lent a camper in his yard to Mz Kitty. His side of the story was some of the funniest shit I've ever read. Too bad nobody seems to have a copy.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Browncoated Nefarious Malcontent

posted Hide Post
What's up with her now? Why the fundraser?

My easy-goin' nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 8857 | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by me poet:
What's up with her now? Why the fundraser?

She left TB in a hurry saying she had to move and didn't know when she would be back. Every once in a while she'd post something if something dramatic happened. It's been a few months. She never revealed why she had to up and move. I guess she saved the best for last - a fundraiser for herself because she never did have 2 nickels to rub together. How many fundraisers for people have we seen in the past 20 years for the preppers at TB? The worse offender is you know who. He out did them all! A new RV, vet bills paid, money for him to live on because he continually gets fired. Yet he's gotta have all the latest gadgets and people happily send them money they don't or can't afford to send. How he looks himself in the mirror every day and gloats at his good fortune is sickening.

posted Hide Post

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
I wonder why florida? there are other states with "warm" weather and probably have better programs

And I have to say using the train to move their car and themselves seemed the most expensive way to go. Hell isn't train travel more expensive than flying?

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 701 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
I wonder why florida? there are other states with "warm" weather and probably have better programs

And I have to say using the train to move their car and themselves seemed the most expensive way to go. Hell isn't train travel more expensive than flying?

Most of it doesn't seem very well thought through. Typical.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by @2:
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:

Most of it doesn't seem very well thought through. Typical.

People like her make bone headed decisions that end up costing them dearly. I read her GoFundMe, and it's so typical of her ilk to ask for money. She has had a few years of lessons from the great panhandler of all. She has seen the fundraisers others at TB got and she feels as though she's entitled to other people's money. However, she's smart to be in control of it besides you know who.

It was Prarielady who had her donated money for her sister stolen from her, and when asked for an accounting, there was hell to pay.