Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Dennis Finally Comes Out Of The Unemployment Closet
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Dennis Finally Comes Out Of The Unemployment Closet
 Login/Join

Picture of Kadosh
posted
Dennis (piss be upon him) finally admits the blatantly obvious fact that he has been out of work for some time now. Somehow, this is news to his congregation? Hell, he starts about 50% of the threads and posts incessantly 16 hours a day.

Dennis Olson
Chief Curmudgeon

Haven’t had work for months.

Okay, here’s the deal. I haven’t had work since January (which is why I’ve been so snarky). I had a VERY good face-to-face interview today (lasted 3 hours). Please pray that I get an offer. I’m running on fumes economically right now.

LINK: http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...-had-work-for-months

Posts: 310 | Registered: October 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
The loser admits to acting like a prick and he starts a thread titled, "I'm very concerned about our dropping traffic levels." Yeah, I bet you are. You're strangling your golden egg laying goose, you dumbass.

What a friggin' moron.

In his jackassery he's been banning people left and right and has been a total dickwad to his members and he cannot understand why traffic is down? What a buffoon!

lmao

Time for a mass wave of lardass lardass lardass

Anybody else think that the recent "server crisis" was a false flag to raise some cash? 1dunno1

posted Hide Post
His six months of unemployment checks are running out. Time to get off the couch again. It's an established pattern with him.

Now that he's blown up the board over his N-word and shit stirring threads, all he's likely to be left with for the big weekend fundraiser are the few old fat, broke and broken loudmouths who dominate the place.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kadosh:
lardass

Anybody else think that the recent "server crisis" was a false flag to raise some cash? 1dunno1

Absolutely.
You know they all come over here to read whenever there's a mudfight.

Hey losers. 1hi1 Think about it.

Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
And most employers will check the things you post on facebook and other venues on the internet..

Posts: 1056 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
I see the thread has been moved to a secure area.

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11317 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
I see the thread has been moved to a secure area.

lmao
lardasspepe

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
If you look like a troll from Lord Of The Rings, yeah--it's tough to get a job, except at the Universal Theme Parks and then there he is too old.

Posts: 5966 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
Dennis is unemployable. He wouldn't even last a day as a WalMart greeter. Potential employers look on the internet and see his posts and how much time he spends on TB. They don't want to pay for a slacker. Furthermore, they don't want anyone on their premises who is a racists. He needs to be gainfully employed and censor "nigger" so he doesn't look so bad. His internet history prevents him from getting a job so he's going to suck off the members. I think there's many members who don't give to shits about him. Some give lip service and that's it.

Posts: 84 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
Dennis is unemployable. He wouldn't even last a day as a WalMart greeter. Potential employers look on the internet and see his posts and how much time he spends on TB. They don't want to pay for a slacker. Furthermore, they don't want anyone on their premises who is a racists. He needs to be gainfully employed and censor "nigger" so he doesn't look so bad. His internet history prevents him from getting a job so he's going to suck off the members. I think there's many members who don't give to shits about him. Some give lip service and that's it.

Heh! You said "lip service"! That's so appropriate when talking about D'O

"Bigly!"

Posts: 6593 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
A few people at the bomb aren't dumb about Olson's internet habits. The nigger thread has been moved to the corkboard. I think it got Olson scared as to why he isn't gainfully employed.

quote:
Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
I think this (while it is PART) of the problem isn't close to the whole issue...

People are being *required* to list all social media accounts, etc when applying for jobs... and these days, it's common to change jobs every few years. Anyone who would like to be able to continue to support themselves or their family would be nuts to be a member of a board where the use of extremely derogatory terms is common and accepted.

In fact, I wonder if Dennis isn't seeing some of the blowback... any HR director who does a search is going to come up with his name as the owner (and very active participant) of a board which *appears* to allow and encorage a strongly racist slant. I doubt most are going to spend any time asking him about it, and whether it expresses his personal views... far easier to dump the resume in the circular file and say, "next candidate".

Summerthyme

Blowback? I wonder if any of his potential employers have read where he'd like to shoot an oil executive in the head. Yikes!

posted Hide Post
Bumping for Sunny. Summerthyme knows about Olson.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
Bumping for Sunny. Summerthyme knows about Olson.

Thanks.
Summerthyme is one of the few who ever treated me decent there.

Posts: 58 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Welcome Sunny.

I wonder why folks are still members over there, and I've come to the conclusion that some people just like to be abused.

The Belarded One always degrades women, blacks, Hispanics, and even his own paying members at least once a day. It's his Plantation after all.

You should feel so much cleaner now that you've been baptized in UB scum Big Grin

Posts: 607 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome, Ginger.

I'm not sure why nor how I stayed as long as I did. I would get a feeling every once in awhile that things weren't 'right'. I don't know why I couldn't see it. Confused

Posts: 58 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
Do you all remember when d'oh begrudgingly took up the mantle of board owner? He swore how he was only holding it in trust for the members and how it was everyone's house? He even had members thanking him for handling the registration and software issues! It's funny how quickly it morphed into "my way or the highway!"

"Bigly!"

Posts: 6593 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunny225:
Thanks for the welcome, Ginger.

I'm not sure why nor how I stayed as long as I did. I would get a feeling every once in awhile that things weren't 'right'. I don't know why I couldn't see it. Confused

You saw it, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. Now that you've become educated, think of yourself as being "saved." You've been delivered from a cult. One must think like a Mormon and know how they operate. They believe that they are special, chosen, and above the law. They have incest and adultery in their DNA. If you have boys Sunny, don't ever let them join Boy Scouts, it's as bad as being an alter boy in the Catholic Church. I wonder if this is what happened to his two boys to act out as they did. It starts in the home.

As for the baby adoption thing, DO was looking for a cash cow. Foster homes are a money making deal for people. Entitlement is often the key factor for DO. He takes money from the members, does not give an accounting of it - not even to the IRS. Ask about it and see what happens to you.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:
Do you all remember when d'oh begrudgingly took up the mantle of board owner? He swore how he was only holding it in trust for the members and how it was everyone's house? He even had members thanking him for handling the registration and software issues! It's funny how quickly it morphed into "my way or the highway!"

It's always been the highway. Everyone here at UBs is a car on that highway. We haven't ran out of gas yet.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunny225:

Don't question yourself. Many have been there near 20 years, but definitely on our own terms. You and more recent folks can't be expected to know the sordid history, and often don't believe what you are seeing until you get bounced or otherwise fucked with.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
I got booted from TB due to a thread he started about spelling and punctuation. He misspelled something on the initial post and I had the unmitigated gall to call him on it. He didn’t like it. Said it was his spellcheck that caused it and for me to fk off because he was too busy and important to worry about such things. Yet there he was calling members out for doing the same thing.

He also went into some of my post to change words that I used to make my sentence not say exactly what I meant it to say. I asked him about it and he said he had thought I meant the other word and went out of his way to change that word for me. I went in and changed it back. He got pissy about it.

The guy is such a douche bucket of slime, why would anyone send him money?

Anyway, glad you found us no matter what the future holds.

Posts: 7989 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post