Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    About Sept. 22nd or Sept 24 from GLP
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools

About Sept. 22nd or Sept 24 from GLP
 Login/Join

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted
There is much talk about what is about to happen on September 24th 2022. the day before the New Year of Rosh Hashana..

The Book of Daniel says the LAST 7 year period will be the worst of all previous years as the Antichrist comes fourth.

Daniel 9

Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.
He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’[h] In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him

Rosh Hashanah 2008
began Monday, September 29th

The 2008 Stock Market Crash Freak Out Reactions!

777.68 points

Posts: 11882 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Don't know anything more about these dates..just keep in mind.

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Well, right off the top of my head the UK will have to reissue all of their money to reflect the new "king". Will they be issuing paper money, or digital?

Bumper stickers are already on cars "Not My King", and chants of FKC are being heard on the streets.

Recently a German legislator warned September 24, 2022 will be a day when everyone will remember “exactly where he or she was.”

Of course, now they are backpedaling on that date and said they misremembered or misspoke.

Link to that

Posts: 809 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Uh-oh. Check out the zip code

Posts: 809 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Given the series of occupied Ukraine regions now declaring intent to hold referendums, coming just as news of these key changes being pushed through the State Duma emerge on Tuesday, it does seem Russia is about to quickly "answer" the ongoing Ukraine counteroffensive in a dramatic way.

Margarita Simonyan, the Editor-in-chief of state-funded RT news, made the following ominous prediction: "By what is happening and still about to happen, this week marks either the eve of our imminent victory, or the eve of nuclear war. I can't see anything third."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...being-pushed-through

Posts: 8451 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:
Margarita Simonyan, the Editor-in-chief of state-funded RT news, made the following ominous prediction: "By what is happening and still about to happen, this week marks either the eve of our imminent victory, or the eve of nuclear war. I can't see anything third."

Well, it’s not going to be “imminent victory”, so I guess they’re opting for nuclear war. Although they’ve been threatening nuclear war for months now, so this really isn’t anything dramatic or ominous. If the Russian army didn’t suck so bad, they wouldn’t be in this position, but they do and they are.

Posts: 1017 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
I just heard Macron speak about the referendum, what a tool.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Zelenskyy military service - zero
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...Zelenskyy#Early_life

Putin military service - 16 years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin

Europe is going to have mass casualties due to exposure this winter.

I just don’t see this ending well for Zelenskyy.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Putin to give important speech soon. The speech may include proposals to widen the war.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Zelenskyy military service - zero
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...Zelenskyy#Early_life

Putin military service - 16 years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin

That experience is sure making a difference for Russia now, isn’t it?

lmao

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Russia’s State Duma rushed through a bill on Tuesday introducing extra penalties for crimes such as desertion during times of martial law and general mobilisation. Russian soldiers who refuse to fight during periods of martial law will face stricter punishment. Also ..

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
You’re assuming this situation will be decided by force, not sure why. It will be a shotgun marriage decided about the time the Europeans take to the streets because they’re dying of exposure.

The I love Ukraine will fly the fuck out the window along with a lot of woke virtue signaling. People loose it when they can’t afford to eat and stay warm.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
And most of France, Italy and parts of Germany experienced frosts this week so not to long now I would suspect.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
You’re assuming this situation will be decided by force, not sure why.

You were the one who brought up their respective military service, not me.

quote:
The I love Ukraine will fly the fuck out the window along with a lot of woke virtue signaling.

And this will be just another in your long list of failed predictions that you will pretend you never made.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
The cost of natural gas is up 1200 percent. That is not a prediction it is a fact.

The cost of food has doubled. That is not a prediction it is a fact.

Do the simple math, most of Europe can not afford to eat and stay warm also a fact. The protests have already started.

It gets cold in winter, I’ll predict that for you.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure why you have such a passion for a comedian who plays the piano with his dick. He got played for a patsy, probably by Nuland.

Sounds like her style, but I’m sure Zelenskyy has made a ton of money and will retire in grand style.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
You’ve been predicting worldwide starvation for years now. It’s always conveniently just around the corner. And I’m not sure why you have such a passion for an incompetent thug who orders the murder, rape, and kidnapping of thousands of civilians, but you do you.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
2028. I doubt the US will survive the Eddy Minimum. No form of governance has ever survived a Solar Minimum. I doubt we will be any different.

That’s why I moved to Alaska where the food is you dumb fuck.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
Sure. Guess we’ll see in 6 years then.