Find
Tools

Monkeypox
 Login/Join

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
I don't fear death. My only concern would be manner of death. If I could choose, it'd be instantly vaporized by nukes.

I am energy that cannot be destroyed. Only the physical body can be destroyed. I will merely be transformed.
1beer1

That’s total bullshit.

Posts: 8149 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
I called the genetic wars. I called the famine. I called the Dow slump back at 35 handle. Wtf, you live a coddled life and now you don’t possess the balls to react or speak truth?

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
You contribute nothing.

No torch will you bear. Got it.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Let’s start with lithium. That’s a no go. The environmental impact is multiples of combustion engines.

The only solution is plastic membrane hydrogen non rare earth demanding fuel cells. I interviewed the PhDs working on that ten years ago and arranged financing.

They only last 200 hours back then.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
I got invited to a think tank back then. I turned it down. I sold all my seats and went underground.

I don’t want to get culled.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
What’s coming is very bad when the food runs out.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
The food already ran out you dumb fucks. Let me repeat that, the food already ran out.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Now you’re seeing political posturing.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Some very bad people are going to put those billions of resources into beating you the fuck up with genetics to beat you down to assure the transfer of weath.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Monkey Pox, that will,get their attention.

Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
In a year, we are all going to still be here and you are going to still be screaming about plague wars and running out of food and calling people idiots for not moving to Alaska. This is a pretty easy prediction because that is what you were doing a year ago, and a year before that, and a year before that. I still haven't eaten my neighbors. You are obviously a smart guy, but you don't seem to be very good at assessing your hits and misses.

Posts: 2790 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
In a year, we are all going to still be here and you are going to still be screaming about plague wars and running out of food and calling people idiots for not moving to Alaska. This is a pretty easy prediction because that is what you were doing a year ago, and a year before that, and a year before that. I still haven't eaten my neighbors. You are obviously a smart guy, but you don't seem to be very good at assessing your hits and misses.

Don’t know about that, seems to me I said get out of the market when the Dow was 4000 higher.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Now to the reality of famine.

Crops already failed. There are no crops for food.

This is why cash corn and wheat are trading 3X and going higher.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
But then you have a snow pack, froggy.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
I find it interesting you couldn’t evaluate a genome for shit with regard to modification but have an opinion.

See, I modified genomes. I’m good at it.

But you still have an opinion.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Why don’t you come talk to me when you have some lab time.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
I’ll bet big bucks this Monkey Pox has been modified.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
And if that doesn’t work maintaining the status quo they will ramp up the next variant

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:
I got to run a blast but my guess it got altered, being DNA mods are something I can do blind folded.

Aren’t you all glad I gots that degree in bio tech and hands on modified the shit out of both viruses and DNA for not only plants, a fuck of a lot harder than this bullshit.

Actually Alaska, I admire you in many ways. Sometimes you talk above me, but that's okay, I get the jist of what you are saying. Do post whatever, glad I don't have children.

Posts: 1278 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
That’s total bullshit.

lol, nope.

Why do you choose to live in fear? There's only one way out of this prison of physical existence.

Why do you choose to live a life of alcoholism? You know, having more money or resources than some other people doesn't magically transform you into anything special. A drunk is a drunk, whether dying in your own vomit in an alley or being mauled to death by a bear on an expensive motorized bicycle. Neither is a pretty sight. Neither is actually living. Dude, you're already dead.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 4283 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post