Go
New
Find
Tools

Monkeypox
 Login/Join

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted
May as well start a thread about Monkeypox since it's the new pandemic - this one will have teeth. Covid was a test run. Now that people's immune system has been wiped out, round #2 is here and will take out those jabbed. Meanwhile, if you're gay, rubber up. Doesn't matter, it's airborne.

Started with the gays - just like AIDs. Another gift from Fauki Fauci.

You'll never guess where monkeypox is showing up

https://twitter.com/citybureau.../1527098909360726016

Posts: 1278 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Is it Monkeypox season already? I still have my Ukraine decorations up.

h/t to some of the folks over at GAW who are also following this. Supposedly this is about 2 week illness, similar to the flu and should not be fatal if your immune system is robust.

Posts: 766 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It wouldn't surprise me if they put it in the fancy mosquitos they're releasing in CA & FL.

CA because they'll lock the state down tighter than a gnat's ass and FL because, well, FL just needs to be taught a lesson.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 4283 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
I have to admit, when it first popped up in several countries, the first thing that came to mind was that it was one of the major viruses used in Soviet bioweapons research. The way that it is spreading in a specific population, though, makes it look more like a case of natural infection. Pox viruses are DNA viruses, so the mutation rate is low and we shouldn't expect to see much evolution of the virus (which is why we could eradicate smallpox, but not the flu, for example). It looks like this outbreak is mostly the result of gay dudes doing gross things.

Posts: 2790 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
I have to admit, when it first popped up in several countries, the first thing that came to mind was that it was one of the major viruses used in Soviet bioweapons research. The way that it is spreading in a specific population, though, makes it look more like a case of natural infection. Pox viruses are DNA viruses, so the mutation rate is low and we shouldn't expect to see much evolution of the virus (which is why we could eradicate smallpox, but not the flu, for example). It looks like this outbreak is mostly the result of gay dudes doing gross things.

Yeah, simple solution to this one.

"Quit fucking each other in the ass."

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2462 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
I got to run a blast but my guess it got altered, being DNA mods are something I can do blind folded.

Aren’t you all glad I gots that degree in bio tech and hands on modified the shit out of both viruses and DNA for not only plants, a fuck of a lot harder than this bullshit.

Posts: 8149 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
I’ll run a blast of this recent variant over the weekend if it has been sequenced and posted.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
I can spot a modification a mile away. Probably even set up the protocols for getting there to here wherever the fuck that is.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
You will recall I did say a few years ago this was the future of war.

Well damn. Now it’s in your face.

Cheers.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Now ranked 2022 closing in on 2100.

Who wants to play chess, PM me an email losers.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
So I guess I can email a game challenge to a valid email addy.

Calling Captain Tripps…

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Not saying you’re a pussy but you’re a pussy.

Wanna play a game?

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Not to worry.

BARDA (U.S. Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) has had this under control for a long time.

TLDR most of it. Fuck the (apparently psychic) psychopaths. Still ain't gittn no shots.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Not to worry.

BARDA (U.S. Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) has had this under control for a long time.

TLDR most of it. Fuck the (apparently psychic) psychopaths. Still ain't gittn no shots.

You may want to reconsider that. Pox is a killer historically.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
It doesn’t take much to reconfigure this to a 50% killer. I would roll it out with the gay community and then drop the hammer this summer.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Someone is taking their best shot at preserving ownership.

They already know the system is failing.

They simply want to preserve the legality of ownership. Loss of governance is a lock.

posted Hide Post
I don't fear death. My only concern would be manner of death. If I could choose, it'd be instantly vaporized by nukes.

I am energy that cannot be destroyed. Only the physical body can be destroyed. I will merely be transformed.
1beer1

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
If you take an objective look at what has survived historically from global famine and what systems of ownership have survived there are none. Zero, reset, no surviving genetics.

This is why no one can trace their genes past the 1600’s. No one, not even royals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
You so underestimate what is happening in front of your eyes.