Go
New
Find
Tools

Sorry
 Login/Join

Picture of Alaska
posted
6 nitro day and night. I get pretty cranky. Deal with it assholes.

Posts: 8451 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Tiny pills. You learn to leave one in a small glass with in arms reach and a light on.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
The team said to watch for this. I go back to Anchorage in October.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
you know, being cantankerous is not all bad, I think it works for you, and keeps the juices flowing

carry on

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1021 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:
The team said to watch for this. I go back to Anchorage in October.

Why are you following the advice of "the team?!?"

According to you, they don't know what the fuck they are talking about...with the pace maker fiasco and all.

Posts: 4170 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
You realize my wife is a senior RN and administrative nurse, right?

We didn’t get the current blood tests until 4:30 the day before the scheduled operation, she took one look at it and said no fucking way.

I trust her call, she left it to me but pointed out I had substantially elevated risk.

/hope this helps

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
This is a very expensive procedure involving two surgical teams, a primary and backup. Also very expensive, buy a house shit.

So I think I’ll stick with the present course of action but thanks for your input.

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Remember to put me in your will for the backhoe and enough money to have it shipped to me!

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11941 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Too funny.

posted Hide Post
I'm not clear what your procedure will involve, or exactly what you have been going through, but a recommendation for an ischemic or hypoxic event (if that is potentially relevant here) is to supplement with d-ribose. It's a structural component of ATP. Supplementing with d-ribose will more quickly replenish purine pools than relying on natural processes. Plenty of published studies on this point but unlikely your excellent team will mention them.

Refresh what you learned about the electron transport chain/oxidative phosphorylation. If those processes cannot follow through to forming ATP, because for instance there is a temporary shortage of oxygen, you can still make ATP. By combining two ADPs and splitting out one ATP and one AMP. Too much AMP in the cell is toxic and it will be excreted or otherwise destroyed. But then when normal ETC/OP resumes there isn't enough ADP available because purine levels were reduced. d-ribose helps resolve that so worth having on hand.

Good luck in Anchorage.

Posts: 1425 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
6 nitro day and night. I get pretty cranky. Deal with it assholes.

You were always full of piss & vinegar...that means you will be here to bark at us for some time. No apologies needed...

Posts: 5490 | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Ignore function is your friend

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1078 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
It’s complicated and way above my pay grade, suffice to say my wife follows specific protocols for setting these procedures up for her patients.

I’m not officially one of her patients, conflict of interest rules. Technically she isn’t even allowed access to my information or to discuss my case.

Very strange. Thanks for the well wishes, I’m sure I’ll be fine.

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
[IMG][/IMG]

/hope this helps

Posts: 4170 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
You realize my wife is a senior RN and administrative nurse, right?

We didn’t get the current blood tests until 4:30 the day before the scheduled operation, she took one look at it and said no fucking way.

I trust her call, she left it to me but pointed out I had substantially elevated risk.

/hope this helps

It doesn't matter that your wife is a senior anything. Plenty of RN's and doctors around giving advice to get a clot shot. Some of those nurses and doctors got the jab and DIED or they're severely injured and can't work. Anyone's credentials don't mean squat to me.

Phd = Piled Higher and Deeper

Posts: 1407 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
Good luck and good health, Alaska !
I will be thinking of you.

Posts: 362 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post