Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    FULL MOON FEVER !!!! LUNATIC FRINGE HAS CRAWLED OUT OF THE WOODWORK...
Go
New
Find
Tools

FULL MOON FEVER !!!! LUNATIC FRINGE HAS CRAWLED OUT OF THE WOODWORK...
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted
Danger Will Robinson, Danger ...

What else could it be?

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7532 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Wait until the 21st...... Dooooommmmm!

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Posts: 1091 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post
It is the Full Sturgeon Moon.

I would not lie about a think like this.

Posts: 28 | Registered: August 07, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post
Some Native American tribes called the August Moon the “Sturgeon Moon” because they knew that the sturgeon of the Great Lakes and Lake Champlain were most readily caught during this Full Moon. They also called August’s Moon the “Full Green Corn Moon.”

Different tribes had different Moon name preferences. Other examples for August are: “Wheat Cut Moon” (San Ildefonso, and San Juan), “Moon When All Things Ripen” (Dakotah Sioux), and ”Blueberry Moon” (Ojibwe).

It is very important that we revere our Native American Elders in their widsom.

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
You ever see the sucker on a sturgeon? It's like a hoover, with a giant suck! You can lose a limb to one.

Posts: 1106 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
Can sturgeons be "milked" of their roe without killing them?

DILLIGAF?

Posts: 5373 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by schnoz:

Ha!

Mostly nothing but a bunch of red-skinned niggers.

How much civilization had they built here compared to what Europeans had built in Europe by the time of the first colonists coming here?

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 1264 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I always heard "sturgeon moon" when I was a kid. Green corn was in July lol.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2636 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is the Full Sturgeon Moon.

Well okay, but at UB's lately it been a "SOCK"-eye Moon.

posted Hide Post
Was full moon last night?

Holy shit - the dogs wouldn't quit here after dark. I think the wolves were mucking about in the fields. Had just cut the hay yesterday so all of the little wild critters were discombobulated - from field mice to deer fawns. Easy pickins.

Anyway, damned dogs came close to catching a bullet, but instead I finally locked their asses in the barn.

Zzzzzz.

Posts: 4452 | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Was full moon last night?

Affirmative!

<sherman>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:

Ha!

How much civilization had they built here compared to what Europeans had built in Europe by the time of the first colonists coming here?

Roll Eyes

Read 1491 and get educated, k.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<sherman>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
I always heard "sturgeon moon" when I was a kid. Green corn was in July lol.

Well you're just a dumbass. keep it up the FBI will be runnin' your site bitch.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sherman:
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:

Ha!

Roll Eyes

Read 1491 and get educated, k.

You're just another fucking idiot who believes a bunch of liberal revisionist horse shit.

Go fuck yourself.

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 1264 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post