Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    DO goes f'tard (again) and HF call's him on it....
Go
New
Find
Tools

DO goes f'tard (again) and HF call's him on it....
 Login/Join

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted
Wonder what will happen to HF.

Hfcomms
Hfcomms is online now EN66iq

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
One more thing: do any of you actually proofread your posts anymore? I see at least a half dozen posts by different people on this thread alone, with either egregious misspellings or completely missing words.

I mean COME ON, REALLY???!?

If people were going to correct you for the mistake you make [and you do make them] you would quickly tire of it. Were not all grammar and English majors and if it wasn't for spell check I'd be in a lot more trouble yet. Save your angst for stuff that really matters. I would think there are enough of those issues today that one doesn't need to import more.

What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 1453 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
Now he's the spelling Nazi?!!

Zeig Heil!

Posts: 5492 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...=6953210#post6953210

Do you like my boobies?

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 1453 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Of course, DO goes full dickhead (did I spell that right???) on HW. Showing that DO has zero idea where his bread is buttered. HW is a huge poster and if he left it would hurt the precious board.

Dennis Olson
Dennis Olson is offline Chief Curmudgeon
Send a message via AIM to Dennis Olson Send a message via Yahoo to Dennis Olson

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post

If people were going to correct you for the mistake you make [and you do make them] you would quickly tire of it. We're not all grammar and English majors and if it wasn't for spell check I'd be in a lot more trouble yet. Save your angst for stuff that really matters. I would think there are enough of those issues today that one doesn't need to import more.

First, don’t tell me what to do. Second, lots of people read this forum. “I don’t give a shit” spelling and grammar mistakes detract from our attempt to get our message out, and lead people to think of us as “ignorant Nazis.” In your case, I know you can spell and construct sentences. Your issue is that you’re just lazy. That’s on you, not me.

And many people have corrected me. I have yet to get mad, and am always grateful for the correction, so I can fix the issue.

Do you like my boobies?

Repeal the 19th.

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Unreal that DO has the f'ing balls to call someone else lazy. His narcissism is unparalleled.

Do you like my boobies?

Repeal the 19th.

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
people to think of us as “ignorant Nazis.

but you ARE ignorant and racist and homophobes, etc.

our attempt to get our message out,

wonder what he thinks their "message" is? Roll Eyes

fatboi lives in a world of his own making doesn't he? lol

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 677 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
quote:
“I don’t give a shit” spelling and grammar mistakes detract from our attempt to get our message out, and lead people to think of us as “ignorant Nazis.”

True. I've never seen anyone there spell nigger incorrectly.

Posts: 2096 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
quote:
“I don’t give a shit” spelling and grammar mistakes detract from our attempt to get our message out, and lead people to think of us as “ignorant Nazis.”

Thank God and his divine timing that my coffee cup was only halfway to my lips. Whew! That was close!

lmao

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 3166 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pandy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
quote:

rotflmao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, my dog has laser eyes. Come at me!

Posts: 197 | Location: United States | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
In your case, I know you can spell and construct sentences. Your issue is that you’re just lazy. That’s on you, not me.

Oh, god, the irony. Dennis, you are the laziest fat fuck ever to drape your pasty ass across the state of Texas.

After reading that racist bullshit, I feel like I need to take a shower. For a week.

Scumbags.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2898 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
You can't blame the guy. He really doesn't want the hordes of visitors to his site to see that the members are ignorant AND racist. Some of the crap I've seen there, the thread participants are worse than the __ insert your favorite group to complain about here __ they are bitching about. He's just doing what LardAss does - lording over his herd all the while demanding they pay to keep his site up and running. Personally, I'm looking forward to his "I have to pick up dog shit and cut my grass that's a foot high" posts. I bet his neighbors despise him. You know he's "that guy" in the neighborhood that they all keep a watchful eye on and tell their kids to keep away. I can easily picture him walking out to his mailbox wearing one of those mass shooter trench coats with one of his "guard dogs" in tow, all in a display to show his neighbors how tough he is.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 248 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many of his past employers searched "Dennis Jerome Olson" immediately before showing him the door?

"Bigly!"

The member formerly known as Libertarian

Posts: 6201 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
All of them... except for the fly-by-nights that eventually hired him as a temp, out of desperation.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 3166 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
quote:
In your case, I know you can spell and construct sentences. Your issue is that you’re just lazy. That’s on you, not me.

Oh, god, the irony. Dennis, you are the laziest fat fuck ever to drape your pasty ass across the state of Texas.

After reading that racist bullshit, I feel like I need to take a shower. For a week.

Scumbags.

I just spent the last 4 hours looking for cameras. You watching me? Now if you were a man or even a manlyish sorta woman truck driver, I would take that shower with you. Next time you come traipsing through Coupland Texas, come look me up at the Schitzcrik Trailor Park. I got the double wide with patches of grass around the yard in between the dog shit.

Don't fuck with me.

Posts: 6 | Registered: October 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post