Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Foot Photo (By popular request)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Foot Photo (By popular request)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
quote:
when someone pisses in your Wheaties, shit in theirs!

A perfect example of denial and justification.

You attempt to frame the situation as one of self-defense, that someone pokes you, and you then poke back.

This is only true in part, as you know, if you were being honest.

The reality is that far too often, the norm here actually, is that you piss in someone's wheaties, repeatedly, and when they try to respond you shit in their wheaties, repeatedly.

You have been proactive in going after people here, that is your history. It was being part of the mob, belonging to a group of like minded perverse, cruel people, but hey, at least you had somewhere to play out your shit, as doing so in public could have severe repercussions for your reputation, that you so carefully cultivate.

Who the fuck do you think you are fooling?

Has it ever occurred to you to self-examine for the true motivations concerning this sort of behavior? Does it matter to you at all, given that you don't have to suffer any real world ramifications for such actions?

You have one face in public, the kindly, giving, oh so helpful and compassionate Charlie, and you reap certain benefits by presenting that public persona, but then you come here and play out other things, ugly things. How is it possible for the one to be the other? What are you, behind the delusional world you create?

This demonstrates the very common lack of integrity people suffer from, not just you Charlie. You are simply in the unfortunate position of being used as an example, but others should take note, given their own behaviors.

Everybody is getting older, inevitably more broken down, and then we die. Do you want to go to your death having learned nothing, playing out the same dynamic of justification and denial of all the bad behaviors we so love to indulge in, that bring suffering to others, and to ourselves?

Oh yes, it is the hardest thing to be honest with the self, to journey ever deeper through layer after layer of justification and denial in search of the reality. It exposes things that are at odds with our carefully crafted image of the self, sometimes in shattering and extremely painful ways, and so we avoid it at all costs, to self and to others.

***** Father forgive them, for they know not what they do ****** attributed to an enlightened man, as he slowly died while crucified ****** that is what comes to me now, as I continue my own journey.

In other words????? ??????

Posts: 44 | Registered: February 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost Finger
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am going to make an assumption here, you want it simplified because you just don't get it, right?

I'll try .............

Lying bad, lying to self double plus bad = crazy man/subhuman.

Is that simple enough for you?

Posts: 2321 | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
quote:

I am going to make an assumption here, you want it simplified because you just don't get it, right?

I'll try .............

Lying bad, lying to self double plus bad = crazy man/subhuman.

Is that simple enough for you?

Could you take that a little simpler? I mean... what?

"Bigly!"

Posts: 6687 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post