Uncle Bob's
Foot Photo (By popular request)

This topic can be found at:
http://unclebobs.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8971047813/m/6707079286

May 19, 2019, 07:29 AM
Charlie
Foot Photo (By popular request)





Obama Sucks!
May 19, 2019, 08:17 AM
Shinmen Takezo
Fuk!!!!!
May 19, 2019, 08:23 AM
To The Left of Crazy
Damn!

Just...just...

Damn!
May 19, 2019, 08:45 AM
bisk poet
JFC Charlie.

Get well.
May 19, 2019, 11:08 AM
MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
Recover quickly Charlie.
May 19, 2019, 03:40 PM
Charlie
It is healing, but slowly. The shithole part is this crap spread to my right foot as well. The docs are struggling to figure out just why but the consensus is a reaction from my immune system to the spider or whatever bite. Both of my feet look much better now. Just having a ball peeling off dead skin in chunks. Hopefully in a month or so I will be OK.




Obama Sucks!
May 19, 2019, 07:35 PM
Libertarian
That looks like a lot of fun. I hope you heal well and soon.


"Bigly!"
May 21, 2019, 06:01 AM
Jefiner
I hate to pull the old "my doctors at home are better", but maybe you need to head down to Madison to get that checked out. Also, has your ID doc been in touch with the CDC?

I know when my husband got sick with West NIle, I spent a bit of time on the phone and filling out forms for a nice young lady at CDC.

You may be our new zombie overlord.


______________________________


"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic
May 21, 2019, 06:13 AM
Charlie
I was referred to a well respected dermatologist in Marshfield (Marshfield Clinic). I have also been sent to a bunch of specialists. They all agree that something (probably a spider bite) triggered my immune system to go ape shit. I have had so many tests, MRI'x, X-Rays, Cat Scans, etc. I can't keep track of them all any more. All the tests for bacterial infection have come back negative. The good part is I am on the mend. I have a home health nurse coming every other day to change dressings and monitor my recovery. Things are getting much better finally.




Obama Sucks!
May 21, 2019, 06:31 AM
Jefiner
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
I was referred to a well respected dermatologist in Marshfield (Marshfield Clinic). I have also been sent to a bunch of specialists. They all agree that something (probably a spider bite) triggered my immune system to go ape shit. I have had so many tests, MRI'x, X-Rays, Cat Scans, etc. I can't keep track of them all any more. All the tests for bacterial infection have come back negative. The good part is I am on the mend. I have a home health nurse coming every other day to change dressings and monitor my recovery. Things are getting much better finally.
Thumbs Up


______________________________


"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic
May 24, 2019, 09:34 PM
Ghost Finger
Jeez Charlie, that looks really bad, both of your feet you say? Well, if your going to be fucked, you might as well be double fucked while you're at it, right?

So the docs don't know what's up with that shit, falling back on your immune system eating you up. Well that's not surprising, as they are rather limited as to what they will consider as a causal factor in this sort of thing.

Maybe it's some sort of systemic toxic poisoning you have developed from eating food from your garden, you know, the garden you were so proud of that you created right where the previous owner had his garbage dump. Who knows what toxic shit he dumped there, that soaked into the ground, only to be picked up by all those vegetable plants you so lovingly planted. You see Charles, toxins don't always fuck you up quickly, and when they do it can be quite confusing for the docs to figure out, as they don't normally consider such things.

Then again it could be your karma re-balancing itself, you know, after all that cruel, mean shit you used to do to people here on UB's that you reveled in, thought was so clever. You really tried hard to keep up with the other freaks here, and you thought that it would be forgotten now that you have gotten old and rotten, but hell no, karma doesn't work that way. You pay eventually for the crap you do, and even though you brag about all the good things you say you have done for others, you cannot know what actions counted for what in this.

Ah yes, getting old, who knows what creepy horrible shit you are guilty of from your youth, but now you just want to be left alone, have people feel sorry for you as you rot away, pet you as if you never committed any shitty actions at all in those past times. Too bad man, too bad for all of us really.

Then there is voodoo, mine specifically, and it is powerful, effective. You think I am just bullshitting you with this, well, how do you feel right now, what is the cause of it, and all that other terrible bad luck you have been experiencing this year? I don't even have to sacrifice poor chickens to get results, that's for socks like you use.

Ah well, remember what Libertarian said, black humor is like food, not everybody gets it ........ now that was some funny shit there.

I hope you get better, even a prick like you doesn't deserve to rot to death like that. panic


_____________________

May 25, 2019, 01:12 AM
STINK FINGER
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
Jeez Charlie, that looks really bad, both of your feet you say? Well, if your going to be fucked, you might as well be double fucked while you're at it, right?

So the docs don't know what's up with that shit, falling back on your immune system eating you up. Well that's not surprising, as they are rather limited as to what they will consider as a causal factor in this sort of thing.

Maybe it's some sort of systemic toxic poisoning you have developed from eating food from your garden, you know, the garden you were so proud of that you created right where the previous owner had his garbage dump. Who knows what toxic shit he dumped there, that soaked into the ground, only to be picked up by all those vegetable plants you so lovingly planted. You see Charles, toxins don't always fuck you up quickly, and when they do it can be quite confusing for the docs to figure out, as they don't normally consider such things.

Then again it could be your karma re-balancing itself, you know, after all that cruel, mean shit you used to do to people here on UB's that you reveled in, thought was so clever. You really tried hard to keep up with the other freaks here, and you thought that it would be forgotten now that you have gotten old and rotten, but hell no, karma doesn't work that way. You pay eventually for the crap you do, and even though you brag about all the good things you say you have done for others, you cannot know what actions counted for what in this.

Ah yes, getting old, who knows what creepy horrible shit you are guilty of from your youth, but now you just want to be left alone, have people feel sorry for you as you rot away, pet you as if you never committed any shitty actions at all in those past times. Too bad man, too bad for all of us really.

Then there is voodoo, mine specifically, and it is powerful, effective. You think I am just bullshitting you with this, well, how do you feel right now, what is the cause of it, and all that other terrible bad luck you have been experiencing this year? I don't even have to sacrifice poor chickens to get results, that's for socks like you use.

Ah well, remember what Libertarian said, black humor is like food, not everybody gets it ........ now that was some funny shit there.

I hope you get better, even a prick like you doesn't deserve to rot to death like that. panic


Your assholeary os gettimg tiresome fella.


The membership here wants you to leave.
May 25, 2019, 01:26 AM
Ghost Finger
quote:
Your assholeary os gettimg tiresome fella.


The membership here wants you to leave.



You take it upon yourself to speak for everyone?

What an arrogant jerk.

No matter, as I don't care how you feel about what I write.

You can't deal with it can you? You like to give other people shit, like so many here have a history of doing, but you can't take it yourself.

When I first came here I didn't give anyone shit, but oh boy how the people here gave me shit, and they loved the doing so. I got tired of it and said alright, if that's the way it is going to be, then I will give you back so much shit that you will become sick of it, sick of the fighting, sick of losing, sick of looking like a fool.

Charlie can speak for himself, if he isn't dead yet, and if he is honest, he will admit the truth of what I said concerning his role here. If he cannot handle my humor, then too damn bad.

So, fuck you asshole, eat shit and die for all I care about how you feel. You all started this shit long ago, so eat it now. I don't care if you are old, tired, in ill health, you reap what you sow jerkoff.

Damned punkass snowflake got his feelings hurt.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ghost Finger,


_____________________

May 25, 2019, 01:58 AM
Libertarian
The staff seem quite content with GF pontificating, expounding and bloviating for as long as he wishes to come here. I, personally, have enjoyed the shit out of his smackdowns lately. The best cuts are the ones you don't feel until much later when your head falls off.


"Bigly!"
May 25, 2019, 02:12 AM
MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
I'm joining timebomb.....and to top things off I'm using Charlie's foot as my avatar.
May 25, 2019, 02:17 AM
Ghost Finger
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
I'm joining timebomb.....and to top things off I'm using Charlie's foot as my avatar.


You win! Nobody can compete with that.

lmao


_____________________

May 26, 2019, 08:43 PM
Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
I'm joining timebomb.....and to top things off I'm using Charlie's foot as my avatar.


You have my full permission AND encouragement to do so!




Obama Sucks!
May 27, 2019, 01:54 AM
MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
I'm joining timebomb.....and to top things off I'm using Charlie's foot as my avatar.


You have my full permission AND encouragement to do so!


You're a good sport Charlie.

Heal quickly.
May 27, 2019, 10:56 AM
Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
I'm joining timebomb.....and to top things off I'm using Charlie's foot as my avatar.


You have my full permission AND encouragement to do so!


You're a good sport Charlie.

Heal quickly.


This IS Uncle Bob's!!!!! The only way to have fun here is when someone pisses in your Wheaties, shit in theirs!




Obama Sucks!
May 27, 2019, 02:05 PM
Ghost Finger
quote:
when someone pisses in your Wheaties, shit in theirs!


A perfect example of denial and justification.

You attempt to frame the situation as one of self-defense, that someone pokes you, and you then poke back.

This is only true in part, as you know, if you were being honest.

The reality is that far too often, the norm here actually, is that you piss in someone's wheaties, repeatedly, and when they try to respond you shit in their wheaties, repeatedly.

You have been proactive in going after people here, that is your history. It was being part of the mob, belonging to a group of like minded perverse, cruel people, but hey, at least you had somewhere to play out your shit, as doing so in public could have severe repercussions for your reputation, that you so carefully cultivate.

Who the fuck do you think you are fooling?

Has it ever occurred to you to self-examine for the true motivations concerning this sort of behavior? Does it matter to you at all, given that you don't have to suffer any real world ramifications for such actions?

You have one face in public, the kindly, giving, oh so helpful and compassionate Charlie, and you reap certain benefits by presenting that public persona, but then you come here and play out other things, ugly things. How is it possible for the one to be the other? What are you, behind the delusional world you create?

This demonstrates the very common lack of integrity people suffer from, not just you Charlie. You are simply in the unfortunate position of being used as an example, but others should take note, given their own behaviors.

Everybody is getting older, inevitably more broken down, and then we die. Do you want to go to your death having learned nothing, playing out the same dynamic of justification and denial of all the bad behaviors we so love to indulge in, that bring suffering to others, and to ourselves?

Oh yes, it is the hardest thing to be honest with the self, to journey ever deeper through layer after layer of justification and denial in search of the reality. It exposes things that are at odds with our carefully crafted image of the self, sometimes in shattering and extremely painful ways, and so we avoid it at all costs, to self and to others.

***** Father forgive them, for they know not what they do ****** attributed to an enlightened man, as he slowly died while crucified ****** that is what comes to me now, as I continue my own journey.


_____________________