New
Find
Tools

Doom Room
 Login/Join

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted
If the shit really does hit the fan, I suspect that third tier providers like Social Strata will slow down if not go off the air entirely. Now, I think Lardass's EAS is a fucking joke--get your news from Godlike Productions. That place is weird, but it generally is on the cutting edge when shit is happening.

It is my guess that Facebook will struggle on, to the best of its abilities--so, with that in mind, there is a FB page for Uncle Bob's called Time Out's Time Out. I know a lot of the denizens of UBs scorn FB, but it is an option if you want to use it. I am not going to set up a shadow forum, so if you want an alternative, well, there ya go.

As far as the US and NK, I do think war is just thisclose. Could there be a black sky event? Possibly. If that happens, the last thing you will want to do is check Time Out. Get your affairs in some kind of order, and if it works out, the Diner is always open, whether here or on FB.

Cheers. 1beer1

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2709 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Time Out's Time Out is currently a secret room, so PM me if you want in. If it looks like rain, I will change the settings to open so it can be found.

1beer1

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Before anyone begins, I'd like to take the time to inform all of you wishing to submit applications for doom.......

All doom is to be denied due to a 6 month moratorium.

Please reapply in February, 2018.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5439 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
And for those hooligans who don't apply for a permit before going off? What will you do to them?

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5698 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:
And for those hooligans who don't apply for a permit before going off? What will you do to them?

Your premise is a logical fallacy. Applications for doom only apply to prognosticators and anticipators of doom that have zero impact in geopolitical affairs.

Nonetheless, the consequence for unpermitted doom is the pillory.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5439 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:

Your premise is a logical fallacy. Applications for doom only apply to prognosticators and anticipators of doom that have zero impact in geopolitical affairs.

Nonetheless, the consequence for unpermitted doom is the pillory.
Thumbs Up

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4183 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackseal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
If the shit really does hit the fan, I suspect that third tier providers like Social Strata will slow down if not go off the air entirely. Now, I think Lardass's EAS is a fucking joke--get your news from Godlike Productions. That place is weird, but it generally is on the cutting edge when shit is happening.

It is my guess that Facebook will struggle on, to the best of its abilities--so, with that in mind, there is a FB page for Uncle Bob's called Time Out's Time Out. I know a lot of the denizens of UBs scorn FB, but it is an option if you want to use it. I am not going to set up a shadow forum, so if you want an alternative, well, there ya go.

As far as the US and NK, I do think war is just thisclose. Could there be a black sky event? Possibly. If that happens, the last thing you will want to do is check Time Out. Get your affairs in some kind of order, and if it works out, the Diner is always open, whether here or on FB.

Cheers. 1beer1

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao thank you this is what UBs always been about!

Posts: 796 | Location: Bermuda duh | Registered: August 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
If you want in, IM me.

4923 Tard Points

God

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
If the shit really does hit the fan, I suspect that third tier providers like Social Strata will slow down if not go off the air entirely. Now, I think Lardass's EAS is a fucking joke--get your news from Godlike Productions. That place is weird, but it generally is on the cutting edge when shit is happening.hh

Cheers. 1beer1

Posts: 20530 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
lmao

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 2785 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Christopher Walken
posted Hide Post

Posts: 434 | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
lmao

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Christopher Walken:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3UCfNtRkTDo" width="560">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Is that for realz? Demons have raspberry jam inside them!!!!

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7655 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
Wow. That gun has a lot of bullets.

sniff

edited here

Doesn't it kinda piss you off, Jefi when us guys take a nice little informational message like you just gave us, run it onto a subway, drag it thru faceplant and into a game of Doom?

sniff

This message has been edited. Last edited by: snort,

Posts: 435 | Location: I haven't really discovered that yet | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Doesn't it kinda piss you off, Jefi when us guys take a nice little informational message like you just gave us, run it onto a subway, drag it thru faceplant and into a game of Doom?

Nah. Welcome to UBs. 1beer1

Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
lmao

sniff

Posts: 435 | Location: I haven't really discovered that yet | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Christopher Walken
posted Hide Post
This place is great.

I have learned so much from snort!

Posts: 434 | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
1rof1 1rofl 1rof1

Is that the same stupid shit that went skateboarding into the cactus plants?

sniff

posted Hide Post
I was at a friend's house once. He's Mexican. (totally legal & a US vet Smile ) He'd just come back from a visit to Mexico. His Momma sent him home with some, I don't remember what they're called, green chilies or peppers?

He's cooking up this pot of nuclear chili topped off w/ Fritos. There was a half dozen or so of us there and we're all drinking his mezcal that Momma sent home. The jar of green chilies was sitting on the table and he's explaining all about them.

I (against my will) let him touch one of the chilies to the tip of my tongue. That's when I learned: Don't treat chili burn with milk! Stuff bread in your mouth. Eek Well, this one guy, Mr Big Man, announces that HE can eat any damn chilies. Okaaayeeee. Challenge on.

First, another sip of mezcal. Deep breath, chilies go in, chomp chomp, gag snort, etc. Dude won't swallow and spitting would be hoomiliatin'. There was only one possible outcome (hey! good pun opportunity!) Yep. It was messy. And gross.

/boys Roll Eyes

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 2785 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post