Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    DENNIS IS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools

DENNIS IS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS
 Login/Join

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
Dennis Olson

You haven’t really been here long enough to know the full history here, though 5 years is not bad.

ETA: Further, you, as well as several others, have actively chosen to ignore the base reason for these changes. I’m thankful that neither you nor they are running this place. You all simply lack the skill and an understanding of what’s involved.

-------------------------
TB got rearranged because fat ass can't find a job. A couple of people told him as such that his racists and threatening posts have come to bite him on the butt. Wise Owl was the last person to go begging on the board for Dennis. He's ran the well dry. Oh and he admits that he hated women for a couple of years. I believe he still does.

Posts: 126 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
Bills must be piling up and it's too soon to start another "fundraiser". LardAss is gettin' testy:

Today 04:54 PM #234 Dennis Olson's Avatar Dennis Olson Dennis Olson is online now
Chief Curmudgeon

Look, I read everyone's comments on the threads. The staff did too. We carefully considered all points of view; the good, the bad and the ugly. We came to a consensus and implemented the rule changes. At that point, I would expect ADULTS to understand, and move on, rather than continuing to complain. All the whining is making me short-tempered over it all .

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 295 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
The yearly fund raiser starts in June and they NEED to make it bigger and better ( need more storage for their expert advice on shit although theres always the wayback machine) even though people aren't going to the site anymore....lol

Be sure to kick in extra cuz you know that special dog needs special food

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 721 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
This can't be true:

https://www.zoominfo.com/c/tb2k/273367450

Need more contacts? Try ZoomInfo's Advanced Search (20+ criteria)

Share:
TB2K Incorporated
TB2K Incorporated
Update Company Profile
Revenue: $1.6 Million
Employees: 8

www.timebomb2000.com
Description:

Here we discuss in great variety what once was, what is now, what may be to come, and the many ways we're devising to remember, endure, and understand our exper...
Read More

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Eek

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 3016 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
I checked a business that I run and it showed revenue 153x reality. I wouldn't put any trust in that. It also showed 23 employees vs. 1.

Posts: 2155 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Its that time again friends. fatboi needs $5500 this year so cough it up!!

2019 Annual TB2K Fundraiser has begun

[Note1: For you new folks: I run the fundraiser once a year to generate the cash needed to pay the ISP charges for this site, as well as keep a bit of as equipment fund as needed. This site is entirely private, and as such, I have to cover the costs somehow.

Note2: I'm starting it early this year because June 1st is on a Saturday. I'd rather start it during the week

- Dennis]

Okay folks, it's that time of year again. The annual "TB2K Membership Fee Drive". As most of you know, it takes your contributions to keep the lights on. It costs about $4000 for a year's ISP services and misc overhead (the CPA, corporate registration fees, tax prep costs and the like.) This year, I'd like to raise an extra $1500 to buy the larger hard drives if we can manage it.

I ask that each of you send in a $12 "fee" for your annual dues. If you can, PLEASE send more for those who cannot afford it. (Yes, there ARE people for whom $12 is impossible to raise.) Please be as generous as you can. As you know, I will never turn someone away from the forum for not having the money. And if every member gave the $12, we'd only need to run this every other year or so.

I only run this until the annual budget requirement is met. (I won't run it longer than that, because every dollar received that doesn't get spent is taxed at a rate of about 30% by the bloodsucking government, and I have no intention of feeding that beast even a dollar, if at all possible.)

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
What I never understand is, there are people who pay for their internet service, but can't come up with $1 a month? Huh? What a Bullshit shaming scam, or are our libraries filled with trailer trash taking up internet desks and spending all day on TB2K? This is the time of year I hook myself up to the ass kicking machine for ever sending that boychild a single dollar.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 89 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't give him the time of day let alone money

lmao

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Come on you lazy fucks! PONY UP!!

Hi everyone! I'm sending this status update email because for the first time ever, we've stalled-out well short of this year's goal. At the moment, we're about $1500 short. If you haven't yet sent in a donation, I ask that you do so. For those of you who have, THANK YOU!!

I only ask for $12 from each member, or more if you can assist for those who can't afford it.

Cash, checks or money order can be sent to:

TB2K Fund
P.O. Box 24
Coupland, TX

PayPal can be accessed through this link:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/misc.php?do=donate

Please folks, let's get this done for another year.

Thanks so much!

Dennis

posted Hide Post
Dennis, I'm so sorry the annual scam drive is going so badly this year. Please check your mail for what I sent you. I didn't send anything, but feel free to check the mail anyway.

Posts: 81 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
I've thought about sending him a Xerox of my ass crack, but the thought of him jerking off to it was too much to handle...

Posts: 3108 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Why is it that the TB2K servers constantly need updating? Is LardAss taking advantage that his flock mainly consists of a bunch of ignorant religious know-it-all zealots and the rest are just know-it-all phat phuks who sit in front of the "puters" all day snacking and lamenting their ailments and financial hardships? I can't believe how many are still on dial-up and the number of members who claim they can't scrape together what?, 12 bucks?, to keep LardAss in steaks. They are literally telling LardAss he isn't with 1$ a month. Well, he's not, but... And then to actually need a CPA??? WTF??? To my knowledge, LardAss has never, ever made available the results of the CPA derived returns. Methinks the reason is either there is no CPA or he's taking in a shit-ton of money and doesn't want the flock to know. It's like being an online evangelist without the tax exemption.
I even wonder if he's actually laid off or is he raking in enough $ that he quit to sit on his fat ass all day and lord over the ignorant "experts". Maybe I'll mail in a penny, with a note telling him that's all I can afford after the stamp.