Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    DENNIS IS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Reply
  
DENNIS IS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS
 Login/Join
 
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted
Dennis is open to suggestion on how to boost traffic.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...pping-traffic-levels

Here's a suggestion... ban yourself and the gaggle of cock-suckers who are the spoilers.

And how about dumping all the fuk-nuts that you call moderators and replacing them with humans?!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shinmen Takezo,
 
Posts: 6073 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
Golly, gee... If it weren't the same people constantly posting to boost their egos, maybe more people would participate over there. But when the "groupthink gang" all pounce on anyone who goes against the grain, I'd think it would be a bit discouraging. All I ever see there are "predictions" that never come to pass, complaints about their health while sitting in front of their computers 20 hours a day and eating Ho-Hos, and a constant excoriation to anyone who dares post an alternate or, God forbid, a conflicting view, from the ad nauseam cult of "we know it all (yet we're broke and ailing)". 10 people's opinions cannot keep the traffic LardAss so desires.


Putting the fun in dysfunction
 
Posts: 295 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
DOOM #1.....TIMEBOMB'S DEMISE.
 
Posts: 8399 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
DOOM#2...WHEN TIMEBOMB SHUTS DOWN DENNIS WILL PAN HANDLE ON THE STREETS OF AUSTIN.
 
Posts: 8399 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Posting boards are soooo last century! Look at the participation rate here for crying out loud.




Obama Sucks!
 
Posts: 11336 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Posting boards are soooo last century! Look at the participation rate here for crying out loud.


Timebombers will join in droves...
........
NOT.
 
Posts: 8399 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
It is hard to imagine why they are having trouble attracting new members to a board named after an event that didn't happen two decades ago.

Reganomics 1985 is also having trouble attracting new blood.
 
Posts: 2155 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CanadaWanker
posted Hide Post
Someone over there stated that most members were female, maybe a bridge group? /s
moom


-------

Duppy know who fi frighten.
(Jamaican saying)
-------
In any conversation. YOU are not neutral
-------
Special = Alone.
 
Posts: 303 | Location: Scarberia, Toronna | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
cheezuz, that is ten minutes of my life wasted. How many times does the faithful have to tell that sack of shit to lighten up? No wonder nobody wants to deal with his forum.

And blaming UB's? Wasn't that 2012, the year of the epic Flaming Socks attack? What a wimp.

As far as "nigger", it is a slur, and I hate slurs. Just like :insert term here:.

1whip


______________________________


"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic
 
Posts: 3016 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost Finger
posted Hide Post
Dennis is blind, in that he cannot, will not see himself. It is the hardest part of reality for anyone to see clearly, for such clarity of self-examination is forbidden by the ego, in favor of delusion.

In this he is quite common, the same situation being prominent here, and most everywhere else for that matter.

quote:
As far as "nigger", it is a slur, and I hate slurs.


"Nigger", words, they only have the meaning we ascribe to them. Simply as sounds in the air, symbols on a page, they are meaningless, powerless. We give words their meanings, and they change, become as important, as emotionally loaded as we desire them to be. This is an absurd game that is part of being human, although it is being perpetuated, exacerbated now by the cultural Marxists for the most part.

Why let other people climb into your mind with their ridiculous, ever changing word meanings? It is only because we play along with this that there is any power to it. But that is the reality of our culture, we do play along, cannot really help it as herd animals, that cannot/will not think for themselves.

Words give meaning to our reality, but they also form cages of meaning around our minds, blinding us, preventing us from seeing the actuality.

It is like observing a giant horde of bizarre, insane primates, gibbering and tearing at one another over utter fantasy, that they themselves create.


_____________________

 
Posts: 2321 | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post



posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
Dennis is blind, in that he cannot, will not see himself. It is the hardest part of reality for anyone to see clearly, for such clarity of self-examination is forbidden by the ego, in favor of delusion.

In this he is quite common, the same situation being prominent here, and most everywhere else for that matter.

quote:
As far as "nigger", it is a slur, and I hate slurs.




"Nigger", words, they only have the meaning we ascribe to them. Simply as sounds in the air, symbols on a page, they are meaningless, powerless. We give words their meanings, and they change, become as important, as emotionally loaded as we desire them to be. This is an absurd game that is part of being human, although it is being perpetuated, exacerbated now by the cultural Marxists for the most part.

Why let other people climb into your mind with their ridiculous, ever changing word meanings? It is only because we play along with this that there is any power to it. But that is the reality of our culture, we do play along, cannot really help it as herd animals, that cannot/will not think for themselves.

Words give meaning to our reality, but they also form cages of meaning around our minds, blinding us, preventing us from seeing the actuality.

It is like observing a giant horde of bizarre, insane primates, gibbering and tearing at one another over utter fantasy, that they themselves create.


The douchebag has spoken..heed his ultimate
fuckary.
 
Posts: 44 | Registered: February 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost Finger
posted Hide Post
quote:
The douchebag has spoken..heed his ultimate
fuckary.



Ah yes, echoes of the uncle bob's of old, when the stupidity and meanness ran deep, when cowards hid behind socks in futile attempts to torment.

You're so yesterday, such an idiot.

Uncle bob's has really changed since Jennifer took over, yeah right. 1rof1


_____________________

 
Posts: 2321 | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
quote:
The douchebag has spoken..heed his ultimate
fuckary.



Ah yes, echoes of the uncle bob's of old, when the stupidity and meanness ran deep, when cowards hid behind socks in futile attempts to torment.

You're so yesterday, such an idiot.

Uncle bob's has really changed since Jennifer took over, yeah right. 1rof1


Feel the burn GHOSTFINGER...feel the burn.
 
Posts: 44 | Registered: February 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Herbcrouton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STINK FINGER:
Feel the burn GHOSTFINGER...feel the burn.


Frankly Mister Stinky Digit I'm getting bored here. Can you speed things up a bit? Nudge the moron out of his self aggrandizing Master Philosopher act back to his real-life personality of a raging purple-eared dipshit sputtering insults in profanity laced convulsions. Please?

I'd sure appreciate it. I'm wasting a lot of popcorn in anticipation. popcorn

/tia Beer






_______________________________________________________
Am I Handcrafted? xromad?

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
Herbcrouton, Bored, probably socks of that inane coward Black Seal.



Herb. My name is Herb.
Hit & run asshat extraordinaire
 
Posts: 490 | Registered: January 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost Finger
posted Hide Post
Herbcrouton???? How disappointing, how unoriginal, how very boring. Come on now, don't start right off with some retread stupidity from the past, try something new, something at least interesting.

You do realize don't you, that being so devoid of creativity is an attribute of the unintelligent. Of course you are one of those cursed by such a diminutive IQ that you cannot realize just how stupid you really are. Lying, in an attempt to create a narrative that you can then force on others as truth, is an attribute of the retarded leftist propagandists, undoubtedly your favorite butt buddies.

No, you lose right out of the gate, no competition at all, just go home, cry about it for a while, and try again tomorrow.

What a dumbass. 1rof1


_____________________

 
Posts: 2321 | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herbcrouton:
quote:
Originally posted by STINK FINGER:
Feel the burn GHOSTFINGER...feel the burn.


Frankly Mister Stinky Digit I'm getting bored here. Can you speed things up a bit? Nudge the moron out of his self aggrandizing Master Philosopher act back to his real-life personality of a raging purple-eared dipshit sputtering insults in profanity laced convulsions. Please?

I'd sure appreciate it. I'm wasting a lot of popcorn in anticipation. popcorn

/tia Beer


Oh my! Such big words for a tiny intellect.

Stop using that 'speak and spell' and join the BIG LEAGUES.

NOW KNEEL AND SNIFF MY FINGER.
 
Posts: 44 | Registered: February 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost Finger
posted Hide Post
quote:
NOW KNEEL AND SNIFF MY FINGER.


That sounds so much like something max would say.

You're such a loser, clear enough, small enough words for you?


_____________________

 
Posts: 2321 | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
quote:
NOW KNEEL AND SNIFF MY FINGER.


That sounds so much like something max would say.

You're such a loser, clear enough, small enough words for you?


Up at 4:30 in the morning? Hmmmmm...obviously you have a sleep deprivation problem fella.

Now that all the meaningless banter is out of the way......Smell my finger whilst producing an ear to ear GRIN.
 
Posts: 44 | Registered: February 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost Finger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Up at 4:30 in the morning? Hmmmmm...obviously you have a sleep deprivation problem fella.


It's normal for me. You see I don't have to answer to anybody else, I can do as I wish, and it's much cooler at night.

Why are you up, can't stop wacking off, wrong kind of drugs, troubled by the ever present dilemma of why you keep losing when you fight with me?


_____________________

 
Posts: 2321 | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
quote:
Up at 4:30 in the morning? Hmmmmm...obviously you have a sleep deprivation problem fella.


It's normal for me. You see I don't have to answer to anybody else, I can do as I wish, and it's much cooler at night.

Why are you up, can't stop wacking off, wrong kind of drugs, troubled by the ever present dilemma of why you keep losing when you fight with me?


Har de har har
 
Posts: 8399 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post



  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    DENNIS IS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS

© Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,2011,2012, MMX™ to Infinity. All material posted at Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora is protected under the Fair Use and Educational Purposes Act of 1869 and is regulated by the sovereign nation of Unclebobistan. If you post anything here, it will probably be copied and pasted all over the Inter web and people will laugh at you. So what else is new? Your friends and family are already laughing at you. The fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, parody or research may be posted at Uncle Bob's.

Uncle Bob's would like to apologize to the following people or groups of people who we undoubtedly have offended over the course of the past few years. If you feel you have been personally offended then take this apology to be specifically for you. Otherwise, we apologize to Jewish Mexicans, President Barack Hussein Obama Mmm Mmm Mmm a.k.a. Hopey McChangey, Catholic Priests who dork little boys, vegetarians, Fruit Loop, Atkins' Diet adherents and other fat-asses, Dennis J. Olson, Delta Lady, Joe and his Socks, paranoid persona's, space aliens, Illegal Aliens, Boy Scouts, same sex aficionados, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Canadians, ditch diggers, people who support the aforementioned, people on Prozac, Mel Gibson, Nazi Mods, Tiger Woods, motorcycle gang members, rag heads or towel heads or any other Middle Eastern personas or personae, Crotch Bombers, Britney Spears, the blind, the entire Gay and Lesbian community, Charlie Sheen, Black Panthers, NAACP, and anybody who has ever been called Lard Ass.