Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    HURRAY!!! RUTH BADER GINSBERG SOON TO TAKE THE DIRT NAP!! HIP! HIP HURRAY!
Go
New
Find
Tools

HURRAY!!! RUTH BADER GINSBERG SOON TO TAKE THE DIRT NAP!! HIP! HIP HURRAY!
 Login/Join

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted
Take a look at this video...

Tell me that this old bat doesn't have both feet swung into the grave already... I dare you.

I give her another year at the tops before she wakes up buring and and screaming in hell.... the fuking old commie.

Looks like President Trump will get yet another SCOTUS pick and load up the court for several generations.

Hip! Hip! Hurray.

Posts: 5425 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
I could swear I see the Grim Reaper off to the right side, just biding his time. It won't be long. Does she even know who she is anymore? Sometimes it's best to bow out gracefully while there's still a little dignity left. Another year on the bench and she'll be shitting her Depends and drooling, being kept awake by the other Justices nudging her and reminding her over and over where she is.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 243 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
I wish her no ills but good grief if she doen't have the common sense yo step down her peers should be pressuring her to do so..

Posts: 987 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
I wish her no ills but good grief if she doen't have the common sense yo step down her peers should be pressuring her to do so..

Agreed.

I don't necessarily wish the old hag to drop dead, but these power-hungry, power-mad motherfuckers just WILL NOT let go, will they?

1mad2

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 1422 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post