Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    TRUMP IS NOW PRESIDENT 45 -- HURRAY! HURRAY! -- 'ALL TRUMP ALL THE TIME!'
Page 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 
Go
New
Find
Tools

TRUMP IS NOW PRESIDENT 45 -- HURRAY! HURRAY! -- 'ALL TRUMP ALL THE TIME!'
 Login/Join

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5823 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Unruly Peasant

posted Hide Post

Check out Toner's Smilies - pixels for all occasions...

Posts: 3226 | Location: On frozen pond | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice toner. Very nice!

Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
Fck Trump he's just a big spending totalitarian piece of crap in my view today..
I have tried to back him as long as possible but after this crap today no more...

Posts: 1033 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of patdaly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
Fck Trump he's just a big spending totalitarian piece of crap in my view today..
I have tried to back him as long as possible but after this crap today no more...

Have a Snickers..... you aren't yourself today.

Posts: 268 | Location: Illaynoiz | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Picture of Ghost Finger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patdaly:
quote:

Anybody ever look beyond the end of their nose in an attempt to see the bigger picture?

Oh hell no. That would ruin the illusion of winning.

Trump doesn't matter beyond being a bump in the road for the Marxist left, no matter their hysteria at his existence. What happens post Trump? Care to contemplate that inevitable situation? Oh hell no, just post more inane cartoons. Think in cartoonville forever, or until the bullet hits the bone, and then say, what the hell happened?

If you care to notice, the left has been at this game for a very long time, and they don't quit, ever. You think you are winning something, but you are simply deluding yourself if the larger perspective is taken into account.

The left has been, and is changing the culture, of not only America, but all the cultures of the world. This is where the real competition lies, not in the details so many are bemused by.

You people are like a person standing in the strong current of a river, cursing the current as it washes the sand out from under your feet, and when you inevitably lose your footing, are swept away by the current, you will not understand.

Posts: 2294 | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
quote:
quote:

Anybody ever look beyond the end of their nose in an attempt to see the bigger picture?

Oh hell no. That would ruin the illusion of winning.

Trump doesn't matter beyond being a bump in the road for the Marxist left, no matter their hysteria at his existence. What happens post Trump? Care to contemplate that inevitable situation? Oh hell no, just post more inane cartoons. Think in cartoonville forever, or until the bullet hits the bone, and then say, what the hell happened?

If you care to notice, the left has been at this game for a very long time, and they don't quit, ever. You think you are winning something, but you are simply deluding yourself if the larger perspective is taken into account.

The left has been, and is changing the culture, of not only America, but all the cultures of the world. This is where the real competition lies, not in the details so many are bemused by.

You people are like a person standing in the strong current of a river, cursing the current as it washes the sand out from under your feet, and when you inevitably lose your footing, are swept away by the current, you will not understand.

All you offer are critiques of EVERYTHING, but no solutions.

Why don't you cut and paste a few pages out of your Manifesto so we can possibly get direction and enlightenment?

Posts: 2972 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost Finger
posted Hide Post
quote:
so we can possibly get direction and enlightenment?

Who's your daddy?

The parent child paradigm, you cannot break free of it.

So common, always looking to someone else to lead, to tell you what to do, what to think.

That is not a role I will accept, rather I attempt to stimulate you to think for yourself, by illuminating the errors, misconceptions you trap yourself in.

Give it a try, you just might surprise yourself, as you slowly melt the ignorance away.

Thinking in sync with the crowd simply ensures you will never exceed the level of ignorance and delusion of same.

Picture of patdaly
posted Hide Post
If Trump can't do it, nobody can.

So the alternative is to start shooting.

Some of us won't lay our neck to the wolf..........

Posts: 268 | Location: Illaynoiz | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost Finger
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well, by utilizing a more expansive perspective, it can be discerned that Trump, any one man, or small group, cannot prevail. They can slow things down a bit, but nothing more, and in that larger view, what does that matter?

In a very generalized sense, the left offers release from personal responsibility, a parent figure in the guise of government, that will provide for all, fairly and equitably. Of course they are lying, the communists always lie, more so than the other liars. The right on the other hand demands personal responsibility, some level of accountability for one's actions. or inactions as the case may be. The right says that if you work your ass off, or have connections, you stand a chance of being prosperous.

Now, given that there has been some amount of time that the American people have been propagandized into believing that delayed adolescence is an acceptable lifestyle, and that getting something for nothing based upon the simple fact of one's existence, is a valid economic model, just which side of this false duality do you think will attract more voters?

The left has overreached, as they so often do, and made themselves obvious. This was a mistake, but not a fatal one for their cause. They will bide their time, continue fighting, and make another push for ultimate power later, by any means available to them, law and morality be damned.

Even though the left fumbled the ball with Obama, creating a backlash that elected Trump, they have still been wildly successful at changing the culture, altering people's thinking and thereby their decision making. This will continue unabated, while most people simply accept the cultural manipulation as normality. Some people will see it for the danger it is, but given the abysmal level of understanding of these things, they will be ignored, mocked as paranoid conspiracy theorists.

An ignorant population is easy to manipulate through many methodologies that have been proven effective. One ironic thing that makes it so easy is that nearly every individual will deny that they are affected by it. They will say it is the other guy that is delusional, not me.

We are all affected by the relentless propagandizing of cultural Marxism, and the only defense is to understand it, accept its effects on people, including the self. Then with recognition it can be offset. This ability demands a certain level of education, education that has not been rewritten for effect, and this is not forthcoming in our culture.

We are being taught, influenced by many sources, most every source of information in America has been co-opted by the left, or they follow the lead of the left to maintain viability.

This situation has been building for a long time, longer than I have been alive, and the ultimate goal is one world government, enforceable world law, zero national sovereignty, and a borderless society.

I was exposed to this as a child, going to retreats every summer at Black Mountain NC. There would be a gathering of ambassadors from different nations to the UN in attendance, and some very wealthy people also. I got to play chess with the Russian ambassador, he being kind to me because my father was a military officer, and he, no doubt, saw a potential there. They all held seminars and debates on one world government, enforceable world law.

So you can see that this is old, like me, and older still, and will not be derailed by Trump, or anyone else.

Shooting, what do you think to accomplish by that, your own desperate suicide? You will be killed forthwith, and demonized, your family also, to accomplish what?

Your point of view is popular I know, but fatally myopic, destined for futile failure.

This is a kind of warfare few understand (cultural warfare as such), and for those that do understand some of it, it can be quite depressing, seemingly utterly hopeless, and perhaps it is.

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
quote:

Well, by utilizing a more expansive perspective, it can be discerned that Trump, any one man, or small group, cannot prevail. They can slow things down a bit, but nothing more, and in that larger view, what does that matter?

In a very generalized sense, the left offers release from personal responsibility, a parent figure in the guise of government, that will provide for all, fairly and equitably. Of course they are lying, the communists always lie, more so than the other liars. The right on the other hand demands personal responsibility, some level of accountability for one's actions. or inactions as the case may be. The right says that if you work your ass off, or have connections, you stand a chance of being prosperous.

Now, given that there has been some amount of time that the American people have been propagandized into believing that delayed adolescence is an acceptable lifestyle, and that getting something for nothing based upon the simple fact of one's existence, is a valid economic model, just which side of this false duality do you think will attract more voters?

The left has overreached, as they so often do, and made themselves obvious. This was a mistake, but not a fatal one for their cause. They will bide their time, continue fighting, and make another push for ultimate power later, by any means available to them, law and morality be damned.

Even though the left fumbled the ball with Obama, creating a backlash that elected Trump, they have still been wildly successful at changing the culture, altering people's thinking and thereby their decision making. This will continue unabated, while most people simply accept the cultural manipulation as normality. Some people will see it for the danger it is, but given the abysmal level of understanding of these things, they will be ignored, mocked as paranoid conspiracy theorists.

An ignorant population is easy to manipulate through many methodologies that have been proven effective. One ironic thing that makes it so easy is that nearly every individual will deny that they are affected by it. They will say it is the other guy that is delusional, not me.

We are all affected by the relentless propagandizing of cultural Marxism, and the only defense is to understand it, accept its effects on people, including the self. Then with recognition it can be offset. This ability demands a certain level of education, education that has not been rewritten for effect, and this is not forthcoming in our culture.

We are being taught, influenced by many sources, most every source of information in America has been co-opted by the left, or they follow the lead of the left to maintain viability.

This situation has been building for a long time, longer than I have been alive, and the ultimate goal is one world government, enforceable world law, zero national sovereignty, and a borderless society.

I was exposed to this as a child, going to retreats every summer at Black Mountain NC. There would be a gathering of ambassadors from different nations to the UN in attendance, and some very wealthy people also. I got to play chess with the Russian ambassador, he being kind to me because my father was a military officer, and he, no doubt, saw a potential there. They all held seminars and debates on one world government, enforceable world law.

So you can see that this is old, like me, and older still, and will not be derailed by Trump, or anyone else.

Shooting, what do you think to accomplish by that, your own desperate suicide? You will be killed forthwith, and demonized, your family also, to accomplish what?

Your point of view is popular I know, but fatally myopic, destined for futile failure.

This is a kind of warfare few understand (cultural warfare as such), and for those that do understand some of it, it can be quite depressing, seemingly utterly hopeless, and perhaps it is.

Well, shit. I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Nice post. Thumbs Up

Posts: 2972 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
I as well enjoyed that post, and am self aware of my bad habits that seem "normal". Also agree it is depressing when you can see that of which you speak.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 75 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post