Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    TRUMP IS NOW PRESIDENT 45 -- HURRAY! HURRAY! -- 'ALL TRUMP ALL THE TIME!'
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 92
Go
New
Find
Tools

TRUMP IS NOW PRESIDENT 45 -- HURRAY! HURRAY! -- 'ALL TRUMP ALL THE TIME!'
 Login/Join

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4255 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Toner:
I can't copy this photo!!!!!! Damn it, toner!

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5711 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I copied it into Paint and also saved it to my desktop. Confused Are you on a computer or a cell phone magic slate?

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 2789 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Etch-a-sketch

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5711 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have an Etch-a-sketch. It's about 3"x3". It sits next to Felix. Felix is always pointing toward the coffeemaker. You can't hear him, but he's saying "Have a cup of coffee! You'll feel better!".

You know what Felix keeps in his satchel? TREASURE!!!! Lots & lots of treasure. He's a very tricksy fellow and magical in many ways. Felix fans know about all that.

I also have a Felix clock. His tail swings back & forth. Actually, I'm not sure if it's one clock or two. It may be one of his magical tricks ala Schrödinger's cat. He's on the wall by my computer station, but when I go in my bedroom he's on the wall in there. I've never seen the two of them together. Very suspicious. Confused

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Felix is both right and wrong?

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

posted Hide Post
Being that he's both black & white, I'd venture a guess that the answer to the question is in a grey area. Wink

BTW, he doesn't recognize daylight savings time. I respect him for that. What a rogue!

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
So, poodles, there on your Felix clock picture, is he saying that it's 9:45?
I can't see how he twists that right arm around to 12, it'd look kinda funny.

anyhow...

sniff

Posts: 446 | Location: I haven't really discovered that yet | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
/groan

Felix The Cat Wall Clock w/ Moving Eyes & Tail

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Funny 'man story': Men & product instructions

I was given one clock as a gift. DH opens it up... NO TAIL!!! WTF! DEFECTIVE!

I'm like... Whatever. Put it back in the box. I'll keep it.

Man goes to Amazon, buys another clock. Man opens it up... NO TAIL!!! WTF! DEFECTIVE!

Wife pulls out instructions. "Tail is tucked up into clock - remove & attach to swinging tail-arm"

Doh

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
/groan

1hi1
I was just funning with you poodles — I'm familiar with those clocks. Peace

Men don't need no stinking instructions.

sniff

Posts: 446 | Location: I haven't really discovered that yet | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post