Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    TRUMP IS NOW PRESIDENT 45 -- HURRAY! HURRAY! -- 'ALL TRUMP ALL THE TIME!'
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 164
Go
New
Find
Tools

TRUMP IS NOW PRESIDENT 45 -- HURRAY! HURRAY! -- 'ALL TRUMP ALL THE TIME!'
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
I bought one of these today...

Prime Eligible Thumbs Up

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 3285 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
Too much winning!!!!....

Posts: 6061 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Berkley campus rioters...

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Like there is a chance of this happening soon.

Sarah Silverman, leftist kook, participant in Hollywood kinky sex parties where she likes DP, is now advocating that the "US military stage a coup" to take President Trump out of office.

Yeah--right... they'll get on it this afternoon, Sarah!

The military who despises leftist, Jewish nut-jobs is going to toss out Trump so that people like her can come in and spit upon them for another eight years.

(laughing now)

This goes to show you the insane minds of these people in Hollywood who are completely off the scale on the left.

If anything--the US military is going to round all these fuckers up and toss them into burning pits of truck tires (my dream).

Leftist Actress Calls for Military Overthrow of “Fascist” Donald Trump

The only thing redeeming about Sarah Silverman is her amazingly bit tits (not shown above)--which she uses to enjoy being tit-fucked I am told.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
hold on...

Picture of patdaly
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just a bit of good news, Black Rifle Coffee Company has decided to do something about it.....

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/k...00-veterans-n2279945

Posts: 270 | Location: Illaynoiz | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm at the mountain house now, and it took me two hours to dig my way in useing the snow machine through 3 feet of snow.

Fuk!!!
I am just too crippled and tired to post more tonite.

And it's freezing cold too boot.
I am huddled up in a blanket now sipping maker's mark to keep warm.

Browncoated Nefarious Malcontent

posted Hide Post
Love the reviews for Black Rifle coffee. This one sounds like someone we know:

quote:
Absolutely brilliant

Leo Rivera on Jan 13, 2017

Being 19 means nothing when ur the one of the primary work horse (besides my father) for a family of 7, this usually means sometimes the body stacking starts at 5am and doesn't stop Till 1am. That's when my love for coffee started that extra boost of caffeine to get my ass in first gear was great for the days I greeted the sun rise on my way to college. But the taste of some coffees didn't go down as smooth and sometimes the caffeine boost was weaker than hipsters. Being a huge gun guy in a 2nd amendment family I followed the mighty "ManSpot" on instagram and that's when I found this amazing mug of freedom. I can almost swear every time a take a sip a commie and an isis member dies due to the exposure of my freedom boner to the world. This coffee goes down as smooth if not better than most women I've been with and it hits u with that 50. Cal caffeine shot just when u need it most like a us sniper compensating for distance and windage but never compromising quality. The only thing I regret is not buying sooner or a bigger mug to fit twice as much freedom. So I thank you guys and gals at BRCC for your amazing service and ur absolutely brilliant cup of coffee.

My easy-goin' nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 8857 | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fuk yeah!!!

Could you imagine Cunt-Clinton in this photo with her pick (some aids stricken person of color in a wheelchair--drooling).

Jeeze!!
Real men are now in charge!!

Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm at the mountain house now, and it took me two hours to dig my way in useing the snow machine through 3 feet of snow.

Fuk!!!

Don't pull an Aeo/Alaska and get found dead in the spring thaw.

"Bigly!"

Posts: 6662 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:

Fuk!!!

lmao Welcome to the party pal. Three feet ain't much compared to farther up the hill.

Why are you cold? You should have a wood stove. And firewood. And a generator too. Power's been intermittent in lots of places up here for weeks. Get with the plan!

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Welcome to the party pal. Three feet ain't much compared to farther up the hill.

I'm at 7000 feet--there isn't much farther up the hill here.

posted Hide Post
Yeah you're high. (lol)

Up the road from us a few days ago

89/Emerald Bay

Is it all sliding downhill?

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Check out this map. I don't think I've seen this one before. It covers the whole state.

http://gem.edcgov.us/roadclosure/

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Yeah you're high. (lol)

Up the road from us a few days ago

89/Emerald Bay

Is it all sliding downhill?

Just NOOO! I couldn't handle that.

It was 80 here in Dallas the other day. It's 46 now and I'm freezing.

Posts: 7997 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Left wing professor goes nutso...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4MJZpPl98o