Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    TRUMP IS NOW PRESIDENT 45 -- HURRAY! HURRAY! -- 'ALL TRUMP ALL THE TIME!'
Page 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 
Go
New
Find
Tools

TRUMP IS NOW PRESIDENT 45 -- HURRAY! HURRAY! -- 'ALL TRUMP ALL THE TIME!'
 Login/Join

Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
My Kumbaya moment with Trump has died with the arrest of Assange.

https://youtu.be/d9Baud3T55g

Very good.
It’s pathetic watching all these cocksuckers who think Trump is a god stand up for this action in particular.Not counting the other stupid things he says and does.
I have given him a chance as not being a politician from the start and found that refreshing.But we will see what he has to say and do with this then I will make my final judgement.My mind is pretty much sure where he is going with this though.

Posts: 1033 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gab Stormer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:
quote:
My Kumbaya moment with Trump has died with the arrest of Assange.

https://youtu.be/d9Baud3T55g

Very good.
It’s pathetic watching all these cocksuckers who think Trump is a god stand up for this action in particular.Not counting the other stupid things he says and does.
I have given him a chance as not being a politician from the start and found that refreshing.But we will see what he has to say and do with this then I will make my final judgement.My mind is pretty much sure where he is going with this though.

Here is what Trump said yesterday.

Sorry for using the liberal Guardian video, but it's just Trump being Trump.

LOL.

Here is Trump during the 2016 campaign about Wikileaks.

Sorry for using the Washington Post video. But it's just Trump being Trump.

Posts: 14 | Registered: September 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
That’s okay it seems this was set up to make sure Assange didn’t hit the panic button..
I’m trying my best to still support Trump but it seems he has made more liberals happy with this than conservatives so screw him until He rectifies this situation.

Posts: 1033 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5823 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unruly Peasant

posted Hide Post

Check out Toner's Smilies - pixels for all occasions...

Posts: 3226 | Location: On frozen pond | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Toner:

That was funny!

"Bigly!"

Posts: 6457 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Unruly Peasant

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3226 | Location: On frozen pond | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:

That should be West Philly. North Philly is Polack. West Philly is where the jungle is.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5929 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

Unruly Peasant

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Judge Nap a FAG?!!!

It seems that the Judge has been caught with his dick up some man's ass.

Our beloved President (Donald Trump) revealed this weekend just why Judge Nap has turned to the dark side and has been on the side of the deep state coup for the last year...

Judge Nap asked Trump to be nominated to the Supreme Court--and was flatly turned down.
Judge Nap also asked Trump to pardon some "special friend" --and was flatly turned down.

After this Judge Nap went to the hissy-fit, fag-land dark side against our President.
It turns out that Judge Nap is a dick-smoking SODOMITE.

Who would'a known!!

Now it all makes complete sense.
I was thinking that someone had the goods on Judge Nap and was blackmailing him.

Nope.

He's just a FAG who's been stepped upon and is now waging a vendetta.
What a bag-of-dick sucking piece of shit this guy turned out to be.

Trump: Judge Napolitano Asked Me for Supreme Court Appointment

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...t-pardon-for-friend/

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Unruly Peasant

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post