Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    New proof for Ivermectin
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools

New proof for Ivermectin
 Login/Join

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
You can’t remember without checking your medicine chest, but I am the moron.

You need to fix your ego.

Seriously, I program viruses to alter DNA, what?

Posts: 6206 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
You can’t remember without checking your medicine chest, but I am the moron.

You need to fix your ego.

Seriously, I program viruses to alter DNA, what?

Just get the list of things in your medicine chest, stop the chest thumping. We know already. Damn.

Thank you,

Ms. Moran

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9175 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
You probably helped build this damn thing and are pushing the vaxx for cash. And own stock in Pfizer-wizer Craporation.

How wouldn’t anyone suspect that?

And I need therapy.

lmao

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
You’re an idiot.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Maybe get help.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
That is why we are all here. To get help.

And you are pretty much worthless in giving any.

So ask yourself, why do you come here?

For ego? We just laugh.

Sadly, because you could be helpful, but refuse.

Ego, alcohol. No wonder your kids booked em.

It is really a shame. God is watching.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
So are you the resident idiot? Took some work to surpass Webster.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
We’re talking blank stare, why are they laughing shit. I’m so sorry, I never persecuted you. It must have been difficult, did you manage to raise kids?

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Common sense, you don’t have it.

Sobriety, you don’t have it.

Manhood, questionable.

Rudeness, you won the lotto.

And to say some of us had a minute of hope. In that moment, we were all a bit of an idiot.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
The shit you’re talking is dangerous. I would excuse you but you know better, for attention I guess.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
The horse shit you’re talking is dangerous. I would excuse you but you know better for attention I guess.

I am not taking that. I have a prescription.

Poor people that cannot see Frontline doctors will take it, because of the ignorance or greed of your kind.

You mention I take it, yet you have no idea. You are one dumb SOB.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Rudy Giuliano said he was given Ivermectin by his doctors when he caught the coof, that started the science.

But keep pretending you don’t know.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
The shit you’re talking is dangerous. I would excuse you but you know better, for attention I guess.

If I did, why would you even care?

Because of the $$$ of the vaccine.

I didn’t know you were so concerned about me.

Does your wife know of your intense caring about me that is now your new fixation?

OBVIOUS..

obvious

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Please go fuck your husband. Or your room mate.

Tia

Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
Role of ivermectin in the prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers in India: A matched case-control study

quote:
Abstract
Background: Ivermectin is one among several potential drugs explored for its therapeutic and preventive role in SARS-CoV-2 infection. The study was aimed to explore the association between ivermectin prophylaxis and the development of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers.

Methods: A hospital-based matched case-control study was conducted among healthcare workers of AIIMS Bhubaneswar, India, from September to October 2020. Profession, gender, age and date of diagnosis were matched for 186 case-control pairs. Cases and controls were healthcare workers who tested positive and negative, respectively, for COVID-19 by RT-PCR. Exposure was defined as the intake of ivermectin and/or hydroxychloroquine and/or vitamin-C and/or other prophylaxis for COVID-19. Data collection and entry was done in Epicollect5, and analysis was performed using STATA version 13. Conditional logistic regression models were used to describe the associated factors for SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Results: Ivermectin prophylaxis was taken by 76 controls and 41 cases. Two-dose ivermectin prophylaxis (AOR 0.27, 95% CI, 0.15-0.51) was associated with a 73% reduction of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers for the following month. Those involved in physical activity (AOR 3.06 95% CI, 1.18-7.93) for more than an hour/day were more likely to contract SARS-CoV-2 infection. Type of household, COVID duty, single-dose ivermectin prophylaxis, vitamin-C prophylaxis and hydroxychloroquine prophylaxis were not associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Conclusion: Two-dose ivermectin prophylaxis at a dose of 300 μg/kg with a gap of 72 hours was associated with a 73% reduction of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers for the following month. Chemoprophylaxis has relevance in the containment of pandemic.

Posts: 1486 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tardigrade A+
posted Hide Post
Use of Ivermectin Is Associated With Lower Mortality in Hospitalized Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019: The Ivermectin in COVID Nineteen Study

quote:
Abstract
Background: Ivermectin was shown to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 replication in vitro, which has led to off-label use, but clinical efficacy has not been described previously.

Research question: Does ivermectin benefit hospitalized coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) patients?

Study design and methods: Charts of consecutive patients hospitalized at four Broward Health hospitals in Florida with confirmed COVID-19 between March 15 and May 11, 2020, treated with or without ivermectin were reviewed. Hospital ivermectin dosing guidelines were provided, but treatment decisions were at the treating physician's discretion. The primary outcome was all-cause in-hospital mortality. Secondary outcomes included mortality in patients with severe pulmonary involvement, extubation rates for mechanically ventilated patients, and length of stay. Severe pulmonary involvement was defined as need for Fio2 ≥ 50%, noninvasive ventilation, or invasive ventilation at study entry. Logistic regression and propensity score matching were used to adjust for confounders.

Results: Two hundred eighty patients, 173 treated with ivermectin and 107 without ivermectin, were reviewed. Most patients in both groups also received hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, or both. Univariate analysis showed lower mortality in the ivermectin group (15.0% vs 25.2%; OR, 0.52; 95% CI, 0.29-0.96; P = .03). Mortality also was lower among ivermectin-treated patients with severe pulmonary involvement (38.8% vs 80.7%; OR, 0.15; 95% CI, 0.05-0.47; P = .001). No significant differences were found in extubation rates (36.1% vs 15.4%; OR, 3.11; 95% CI, 0.88-11.00; P = .07) or length of stay. After multivariate adjustment for confounders and mortality risks, the mortality difference remained significant (OR, 0.27; 95% CI, 0.09-0.80; P = .03). One hundred ninety-six patients were included in the propensity-matched cohort. Mortality was significantly lower in the ivermectin group (13.3% vs 24.5%; OR, 0.47; 95% CI, 0.22-0.99; P < .05), an 11.2% [95% CI, 0.38%-22.1%) absolute risk reduction, with a number needed to treat of 8.9 [95% CI, 4.5-263).

Interpretation: Ivermectin treatment was associated with lower mortality during treatment of COVID-19, especially in patients with severe pulmonary involvement. Randomized controlled trials are needed to confirm these findings.

Posts: 1486 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tardigrade A+
posted Hide Post
A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness

quote:
Abstract
Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted to determine the rapidity of viral clearance and safety of ivermectin among adult SARS-CoV-2 patients. The trial included 72 hospitalized patients in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who were assigned to one of three groups: oral ivermectin alone (12 mg once daily for 5 days), oral ivermectin in combination with doxycycline (12 mg ivermectin single dose and 200 mg doxycycline on day 1, followed by 100 mg every 12 h for the next 4 days), and a placebo control group. Clinical symptoms of fever, cough, and sore throat were comparable among the three groups. Virological clearance was earlier in the 5-day ivermectin treatment arm when compared to the placebo group (9.7 days vs 12.7 days; p = 0.02), but this was not the case for the ivermectin + doxycycline arm (11.5 days; p = 0.27). There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19. Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings.

Tardigrade A+
posted Hide Post
1anon