Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    DOOM! Fried Egg Sammie Alert!!!
Go
New
Find
Tools

DOOM! Fried Egg Sammie Alert!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of Kadosh
posted
packyderms_wife:

Fried Egg Sammie Alert
I am trying to push off eating a fried egg Sammie here like there is no tomorrow, yeah it’s bad right now. I’ve been fighting a weird horrible headache all day and have had some rather weird ear tones. I suspect I will give in come tomorrow morning with some fried corn if this doesn’t subside.

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

LINK: http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...ied-Egg-Sammie-Alert

Posts: 311 | Registered: October 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Fried corn??? WTF is fried corn? 1dunno1

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 3287 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Psychosomatically prophetic.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 6046 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Is this the one who's cat talks to her? I get all the fucking kooks mixed up over there.....whatever

you all know the others over there that just feed into their craziness are laughing at them as they type replies lol

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 725 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Funny. She goes on to say that means a big earthquake in the next nine days. The odds of a 7.x earthquake in any 9 day period are about 1 in 3. If you take it down to a 6.x, then the odds are about 2.5 in 1. She needs a sandwich with much better resolution.

Posts: 2157 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Fried corn??? WTF is fried corn? 1dunno1

lmao

https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/fried-corn-recipe/

Posts: 7999 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
One Bajillion
Tard Points!
Picture of Digger
posted Hide Post
That bloated old broad is nuts.

Posts: 112 | Registered: November 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
She's the one who claims she has Alzheimer's disease. She thinks she knows everything about everything. She does say she's fat every now and then. Must be the fried corn, it's full of carbs and will put the weight on you, and beer.

Posts: 129 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Browncoated Nefarious Malcontent

posted Hide Post
Dementia, cat talks to her, and predicts earthquakes with food cravings.

My easy-goin' nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 8861 | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
She's the one who claims she has Alzheimer's disease. She thinks she knows everything about everything. She does say she's fat every now and then. Must be the fried corn, it's full of carbs and will put the weight on you, and beer.

I think she's the one who's so fat she can barely get out of a chair. Seems there was a post way back about her being a diabetic, having Alzheimer's and a host of other self inflicted ailments. I envision a 400 pound beast sitting in an overstuffed, bottomed out chair in front of a computer, surrounded by a Big Gulp of sugar laden soda, bags of chips and snacks, and complaining about her health. She, like that know-it-all Melodi, have a been there, done that comment for pretty much everything. She's very quick to judge and condemn others but somehow misses gluttony being named in the bible. I wonder if there are fat people in heaven. "Packy" likes her food, that's for sure.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 295 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by me poet:
Dementia, cat talks to her, and predicts earthquakes with food cravings.

Don't forget her claim of the cat being able to walk through walls:

quote:
Originally posted by Fatty Packy:
Yesterday 02:01 PM #27 packyderms_wife's Avatar packyderms_wife packyderms_wife is offline
Neither here nor there.

quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
I actually learned to track Popcorn/related cravings from The Earthquake Lady that used to be on Coast to Coast (she has passed away now) I wrote her an early e-mail back in the day and she asked me if I craved popcorn before quakes as several people in her study group did.

I started keeping track and yes, as a matter of fact often I do - not always but it is different "feeling" from just wanting a bowl of popcorn - we've talked about this in the room in Unexplained.

Over the years of having that thread, we have found that some people crave other things, usually, either Maize Corn products or things that go "crunch" (like a fried egg Sandwich) within 48 to 72 hours before a big quake anywhere or smaller quakes close by.

It doesn't always happen, and the goal in the threads we do each month isn't to try to do perfect "predictions" it is to keep track and see what seems to an actual "quake alert" craving/headache/ear tone whatever-ever and what may just be someone's tummy grumbling as someone here mentioned already.

For Packy to post this on the main, I am guessing her tried and true (and usually pretty accurate) cravings are very strong and she wants to warn everyone just in case since not everyone follows our thread in the Unexplained section.

I am having some cravings but they are obviously not as bad as hers, which would make me start looking serious at quakes closer to where she is.

Also, some people CAN do directions and get impressions on where quakes might be based on ear tones and other things, I just don't happen to be one of them.

Sometimes I try - hence pointing at "Iceland" for an eruption days before one of them started thinking of erupting but it is simply a guess or a "feeling" that I (and others) are learning to try and sort out."

My "abilities" have diminished somewhat since the Fat Man crossed the bridge, he was my muse. Not every sensitive needs a muse, but my abilities were certainly stronger when he was alive, as many of you know who followed his thread in the Unexplained, he had a habit of projecting images/thoughts. The little shit also had a habit of walking through walls. When my best friend and I were talking about this a few weeks ago, she laughed and shared that they had a standard poodle that would do the same thing, it was a pretty common thing for him to do a few months before he passed. In talking with other pet owners, who were willing to admit that their pets were doing this as well, it seems to be fairly common for them to do this right before they cross the bridge. I hadn't shared that bit of information with her in the past, she was happy to know she wasn't the only person who had witnessed something like this happen.

Anyway, apologies on the thread drift, I'm off to make myself a fried egg sammie, yum!

JFC - some of these people are really out there! But hey, they keep the $ flowing for LardAss.

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
I have melodi on ignore lol I couldn't take the novel length posts/replies

oh and MY egg sandwiches don't fucking crunch lmao I don't how she fries hers ( yikes) they do if I add bacon but you know..... Roll Eyes

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 725 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
I skim over Melodi's drivel. For the most part, her posts are all the same. Whatever the topic is, she's done it, lived though it, is an expert, or had a housemate that is/was whatever the discussion is about. She's totally predictable. Melodi would have to be 300 years old to have done all she claims.

5 boner points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jombi:

She's very quick to judge and condemn others but somehow misses gluttony being named in the bible.

The Seven Deadly Sins are not in the Bible, but getting it on with your daughters in a drunken threesome after your wife bites it watching your hometown get obliterated is perfectly kosher.

Just a friendly reminder, so party on.

Posts: 6046 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
quote:
Originally posted by Jombi:

She's very quick to judge and condemn others but somehow misses gluttony being named in the bible.

The Seven Deadly Sins are not in the Bible, but getting it on with your daughters in a drunken threesome after your wife bites it watching your hometown get obliterated is perfectly kosher.

Just a friendly reminder, so party on.

Au contraire (sort of). Gluttony is most definitely in the bible. It's in Deuteronomy and Proverbs. Deuteronomy 21:20 - "and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’" Proverbs 23:20-21 - "Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh: For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags." Proverbs 23:2 - “Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.”
But you are correct about the 7 deadly sins. Those came about by Pope Gregory I in the late sixth century. They were never listed in the bible. Carry on.

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:

That's one of my favorite stories from The Bible...

Posts: 3117 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
One Bajillion
Tard Points!
Picture of Digger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kadosh:
packyderms_wife:

Fried Egg Sammie Alert

JFC, did you see what that psycho bitch posted on ET2's "special gifts" thread?

[QUOTE=packyderms_wife;7471275]The New Testament talks about those of us that are prophets, and those of us that speak in tongues (I speak fifteen different languages five of which are native), and those of us that are seers.[/QUOTE]

Posted here:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...-special-gifts/page2

So let's see, she claims to be a "prophet," a "seer," and that she "speaks fifteen different languages."

What a fucking riot.

Posts: 112 | Registered: November 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
This whole popcorn jones was a thing on Coast to Coast decades ago.

Dunno. I pay more attention to the animals. When they go stupid, I expect things to rock.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 3018 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Digger:
quote:
Originally posted by Kadosh:
packyderms_wife:

Fried Egg Sammie Alert

JFC, did you see what that psycho bitch posted on ET2's "special gifts" thread?

[QUOTE=packyderms_wife;7471275]The New Testament talks about those of us that are prophets, and those of us that speak in tongues (I speak fifteen different languages five of which are native), and those of us that are seers.

Posted here:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...-special-gifts/page2

So let's see, she claims to be a "prophet," a "seer," and that she "speaks fifteen different languages."

What a fucking riot.[/QUOTE]

LOL "those of us that are prophets, and those of us that speak in tongues (I speak fifteen different languages five of which are native), and those of us that are seers."

How does someone speak 5 native languages? There's mother tongue and native language, in that your native language is what you have learned from birth. If someone learned two languages from birth then they have two native languages. Native language refers to the language of the area someone grows up in. (Mother tongue refers to the language of the family you grew up in.) I'm not buying that phat phuk has 5 native languages.

I am fairly certain that the bible calls shenanigans on the prophets and seers who predict total bullshit too. The cat apparently is/was also a prophet and seer, even from the grave. That little MF can walk through walls!! Which begs to question, if Fatty Packy knows all and sees all, why is she poor as fuck, big as a house, and has all sorts of ailments? You'd think she and the cat could have "seen" some of that coming, right? How many ways can she say "Get in muh belly!"?

As Judge Judy would say: "There's something wrong with you, madam". I'll give that crowd over there one thing - they are never not funny.

Mecca lecca hi, mecca hiney ho! Rama lama ding dong!

5 boner points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
The apocalypse just flew over my house.

True story.