Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Power Outage
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Power Outage
 Login/Join

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Another historically significant observation is the person accounts of the recent Texas and European events parallels nearly word for word with personal accounts describing the winter in Europe before the Great Famine of 1315.

You would have to do some serious digging to ferret out those translations but they do exist primarily in the surviving texts of monks of that era.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/..._Famine_of_1315–1317

Posts: 4383 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Well glory be....

Posts: 9738 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:
Another historically significant observation is the person accounts of the recent Texas and European events parallels nearly word for word with personal accounts describing the winter in Europe before the Great Famine of 1315.

You would have to do some serious digging to ferret out those translations but they do exist primarily in the surviving texts of monks of that era.

The internet was knocked out in 1315 too?

Bill Gates is buying up farmland because he wants everyone on GMO crops.

Posts: 757 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:

Bill Gates is buying up farmland because he wants everyone on GMO crops.

Typical moronic UB comment and the reason I can only stand to post here when I’m blind drunk. The reason I stopped by today was to get a read on how you idiots are processing information on the Texas event.

Needless to say I am not impressed. I’ll swing by again when a bag of groceries costs a couple hundred bucks.

/laters

posted Hide Post
The comment about Bill Gates is true

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
The comment about Bill Gates is true. See you next month!

posted Hide Post
quote:
when a bag of groceries costs a couple hundred bucks

Wait a minute... a bag of groceries costs a couple hundred bucks now. Shoot, a 4.5oz box of non-GMO crackers is 5 bux & change.

/organic food used to be called: FOOD

quote:

Unfortunately, yes, Webster. The internetz has always been a bit sketchy. Wink
(thx for the lol, that was a good one! Beer )

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 3446 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:

Typical moronic UB comment and the reason I can only stand to post here when I’m blind drunk. The reason I stopped by today was to get a read on how you idiots are processing information on the Texas event.

Needless to say I am not impressed. I’ll swing by again when a bag of groceries costs a couple hundred bucks.

/laters

We dealt with the judgemental GF, and we can deal with you. Stop thinking we give a damn what your assessment of this site is, it only diminishes the perception that you have any intelligence....cheers

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 514 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:

/laters

We dealt with the judgemental GF, and we can deal with you. Stop thinking we give a damn what your assessment of this site is, it only diminishes the perception that you have any intelligence....cheers

So you are waking up to possibility you are major fucked. Good, carry on. You might have a couple years before the real shitstorm comes knocking, but I doubt it. I figured the Texas fiasco might wake a few of you up.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
For the record I found a big ass hole in my plans about a week ago because before anything goes down to you it blows past me, and it did for a week. Usually a Taku wind lasts a couple days but this freight train went on for over a week. This is why Texas will re-freeze shortly for another couple of day I imagine.

In my case with all the backup bullshit I got around the site I didn’t put up enough firewood. So like an asshole I had to go buy a Jeep load. Procuring firewood this way is an insult to any prepper but there was no way in hell I was going to split wood in a forty knot wind storm.

7 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
A single instance of an event is not a trend.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 8238 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
A single instance of an event is not a trend.

When the event takes out all three northern hemisphere continents simultaneously I pay attention. Especially when it tracks along with a previously established patterns from historical records. Of course the North American records only exist in oral history but written in Europe and Asia.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Damn it even snowed in Israel. Camels with snow on their backs. This was not a Texas event.

7 boner points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
It snowed on me in Iraq in 1991.

Posts: 8238 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
It snowed on me in Iraq in 1991.

I actually recollect that event being reported.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 514 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Hey I’m not looking to prove a point anymore. To me it’s obvious we are on the track that Valentina Zharkova published a few years ago. I have a minor in math, I can spot bullshit in a published paper.

All the AGW papers are predicated on total crap. That CO2 rises with temps, no one is disputing that. The problem is that ALL the ice cores show CO2 lagging temp. That makes sense because when it gets warmer, you get more plants, no shit.

But that does not suggest in any way that CO2 tail is wagging this dog.

Zharkova stated a couple years ago she didn’t need to make a bunch of predictions because she said it would be pretty obvious to anyone paying attention the planet is cooling, and very rapidly so. That there would be big variations in weather, unusual flooding and drought, snow in Mexico, weird warm fronts in the poles because the jet stream would go nuts.

From my perspective I’ve seen enough evidence she’s right and if she is right then BEFORE 2028 we are about to lose a few billion people. This has all happened before, Bronze Age destruction layer, Roman collapse, The European collapse in the 1300, the collapse of aristocratic Europe. It happens fast too, just about five years to set the clock back a couple hundred years.

I’m watching this globally, I see the satellite generated data saying the temps are dropping like a stone. I don’t buy anything from the AGW group, they have a political agenda and have already been caught falsifying data.

Seriously, whatever. For me it’s not an argument because I can read the math, for most normal people it’s trying to figure out what channel of bullshit should they believe.

/ymmv

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
The other aspect of this is that no one gets out. Seriously there are no records of the folks in charge getting out of Dodge before the shit hits the fan, even the King of France couldn’t get out, no gets out historically.

I’m out, so are you. One of us will be right and one of us will not give a fuck because we got out. But we are the exception, most folks still think this can’t get them. I think they’re putting a lot of faith in what is clearly a political agenda to thin the crowd.

Regular folks are a pollutant in the eyes of these assholes, that means you and me. Ya think their going to give you a heads up?

Really?

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Oh, and one final misconception I want to clear up.

Well back in them olden days farmers only got 2 to 1 for seed to crop production.

No, it doesn’t matter if you can get 25 to 1 if the weather is crappy for two years back to back. You starved then, you can starve now. Why? Because the total world supply of food is 18 months and do you know what is was in Roman times? 18 months. Do you know what it was during the Great Famine of 1315? You guessed it, 18 months.

We have better transportation now! WTF are you going to transport? IT IS A GLOBAL PHENOMENON.

/carry on

7 boner points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Yet here you are not bringing enough wood in for ONE winter.

Not Gonna Make It.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yet here you are not bringing enough wood in for ONE winter.

Not Gonna Make It.

Too funny. I must be older than you because no way was I going out.