Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Sept 1 Denny is out of a job
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Sept 1 Denny is out of a job
 Login/Join

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted
Let us send him our VIBES

Posts: 7901 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Cough up bitchz

Posts: 7901 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
Yeah...that new mongrel was sure a great investment. What a loser!
lardasspepe

Posts: 269 | Registered: October 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lardass: Today 03:44 PM #1 Dennis Olson's Avatar Dennis Olson Dennis Olson is online now
Chief Curmudgeon

My contract is over Sept 1st
I’m kicking my job search into overdrive as of yesterday. If anyone feels motivated to send positive thoughts my way, I’d be grateful. It’s been a good run and they paid well.

I hope he can eat all the useless shit he's been buying with the funds the members have given him "to keep the doors open". Surely there will be another fundraiser in the near future to pay for a server upgrade, some sort of new software, or some made up government fees.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 219 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
Awwwwwww--out of a job?!

Weep, weep-sniff, sniff (not).

Posts: 5204 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Agree with all of the above. There will soon be needs up the wha to keep a simple cheap ass posting board running. IMHO in todays market with simple posting boards you can run one for about $100 a month.

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11113 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Agree with all of the above. There will soon be needs up the wha to keep a simple cheap ass posting board running. IMHO in todays market with simple posting boards you can run one for about $100 a month.

Not when you're habitually unemployed, unemployable by design (appearance and attitude), and waste your savings on BS purchases. On the bright side, he'll have plenty of time to train his new puppy, bitch about the older dog not being perfect, and may even find time to clean up the dog shit out of his yard and cut his grass more than once every 6 weeks. Think of all the extra time he'll have to correct spelling and grammar. Winning!
Watch, he'll be offered a dream job but it will be in a city he deems unworthy and instead will continue to live in squalor and bitch about the Texas heat. He knows his audience. They won't let their leader starve, although shedding 50+ pounds would do him a world of good. It's not going to be easy for him. What is he, 60? Maybe older? I don't care how good he is at whatever it is he does, most employers will consider him high risk, low return, and someone who won't be there long. He'll be competing against younger, more energetic people who can probably work circles around his fat ass.
Aren't there any lonely widows over there who'd love the opportunity to shack up with a catch like LardAss?

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Shedding 150 lbs. is more like it.

Gotta admit......he has milked is followers for a very long time. Oh Dennis....we love you so much for keeping this special place open. We will send what we can once our next Disabilty check comes in. What a fuckwad!!!!!!!!

Obama Sucks!

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Yeah, remember my DO prediction thread was about this. Thanks DO for making my thread come true.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 1404 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Yeah, right here:

http://unclebobs.infopop.cc/ev...1047813/m/1867014186

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 1404 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post

Obama Sucks!

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Maybe we should start a pool on when the begging starts?

Send me all the monay. dollar

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2853 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
Maybe we should start a pool on when the begging starts?

Send me all the monay. dollar

It has already started.......remember......he begins by dropping the news that due to reasons beyond his responsibility he has yet again lost a job. Give it about 48 hours and then there will be either vet bills or needs for a new server.

Obama Sucks!

Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
Dennis Olson:
My first interview is tomorrow. I don't have much confidence that I'll generate an offer. I'm not even in "job interview" mode yet. You have to psyche yourself up for all that crap.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...-over-Sept-1st/page3

I guess he can't "psyche himself up" until he's missed a few paychecks. What a loser! Doh

Posts: 269 | Registered: October 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kadosh:
Dennis Olson:
My first interview is tomorrow. I don't have much confidence that I'll generate an offer. I'm not even in "job interview" mode yet. You have to psyche yourself up for all that crap.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...-over-Sept-1st/page3

I guess he can't "psyche himself up" until he's missed a few paychecks. What a loser! Doh

I’m sure he has better plans. He most likely will file for unemployment from TEC. That’s probably an easy 6 month gig for him, and along with the begging/scamming he has in mind, he will have a nice vacation lined up for the near future.

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7900 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Maybe he will find time to clean up the dog shit and mow his lawn. But I doubt it.

Obama Sucks!

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Maybe he will find time to clean up the dog shit and mow his lawn. But I doubt it.

That won't happen until his neighbors (God bless them) start complaining. Then comes the posts about how he spent 40 hours out in his knee-high yard picking up 100 lbs of dog shit and then mowing the lawn. Next, he'll bitch and moan about how hot it was and how tired he is and is aching back and legs, and everything else.
He'll bitch about what shitty neighbors he has and how horrible they are to complain to the HOA or his landlord because his pig stye makes the rest of what is probably a decent neighborhood look like public housing. He'll end it all with a post about how he rewarded himself (and the dogs) with a big juicy steak that he somehow mustered the energy to prepare with his special seasoning, down to his grilling technique. That will lead to the others chiming in about their grilling expertise and those who'll bemoan how they wish they could afford a steak (probably because they sent LardAss their last $5 "for the cause").
I bet his neighbors loathe him and tell their kids "to keep clear of that creepy man who wears the trench coats". His place must smell like a combination of wet dog, urine, fat people B.O., and the stench of a bathroom anal explosion brought on by an overload of Taco Bell beans.

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Man, I just don't get this. I have been an independent contractor since 1994. You *always* have irons in the fire. I know it is hard, but I do try to keep at least one month's expenses available in cash and some headroom on my credit cards, just in case somebody stiffs me. Your job is only good for two weeks. If that much. Lardass should know better, but he doesn't. And he had better psyche himself up for a job, because like it or not, nobody wants to hire an aging asshole, when they can get two younger geeks for the same price.

Welcome to the real world.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2853 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
Man, I just don't get this. I have been an independent contractor since 1994. You *always* have irons in the fire. I know it is hard, but I do try to keep at least one month's expenses available in cash and some headroom on my credit cards, just in case somebody stiffs me. Your job is only good for two weeks. If that much. Lardass should know better, but he doesn't. And he had better psyche himself up for a job, because like it or not, nobody wants to hire an aging asshole, when they can get two younger geeks for the same price.

Welcome to the real world.

This is just the latest episode of fuckwittery from King Fuckwit himself.

That stupid fuck couldn't manage a true self-employment situation successfully for more than six months without ending up in a homeless shelter.

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 1397 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
TB will end before civilization ever will.

Application approved.

So it is decreed.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5817 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post