Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    TB2K Meet and Greet is back in style!
Go
New
Find
Tools

TB2K Meet and Greet is back in style!
 Login/Join

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted
Guess the newbies missed the part about Ms Cat or whatever moving in and bitching about the cheap ass camper she had to live in and expectations to actually do some chores for her free stay!

Linkie Poo

Deena in GA

Administrator

Meeting Members

Today Sherrynboo, bev, rabbit and I all met up in Columbus GA. Some of us had talked about doing it for the past few years and we finally did it. We had a great time, great conversation! If anyone else is in the area and would like to meet us the next time, please pm one of us.

I want to encourage y'all to find someone in your area and meet them face-to-face. It doesn't have to be anything major. We just met at Burger King. There's a place here to see if anyone is in your area. You can find it at: http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/forum...mbers-Meetings It's been a long time, but I think you have to ask to be put into your area's group.

Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today 08:58 PM

Giblin

Veteran Member

Many years ago a few of us CT TBers met in CT, it was great! Would like to meet my SC buddies.

Deena, glad to see you met up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today 09:19 PM

changed

Back to Eden Gardener

I like all of the members you just named. As of now though I'd be a little paranoid to meet up. After all, I'm a just dog on the internet.

The Social Security number is a bigger threat to Liberty than Communism or ISIS.
Isn't it strange that we don't require our policemen to attend law school?

Today 11:26 PM

bev

Veteran Member

Yep, we had a nice time. It’s good to put names and faces together.

Changed, no need to be paranoid around us.

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11247 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
IIRC the first time they had a Meet and Greet one of the rednecks shot the neighbors cow when they were playing with their guns.

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11247 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Holy shit. I missed that episode.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
My meet and greet philosophy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdbfJeI1Y1I

I was counting on them all to be dead from the arctic weather.

This guy let me down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SGlPnA_iCk

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5916 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Back in 2010 I went to a meet and greet (Southwest Mutual Assistant Group IIRC) down in Casa Grande. Nice folks, actually, and everybody hated D'enise.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2923 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
Back in 2010 I went to a meet and greet (Southwest Mutual Assistant Group IIRC) down in Casa Grande. Nice folks, actually, and everybody hated D'enise.

lmao

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 3217 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
My meet and greet philosophy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdbfJeI1Y1I

Psycho was based on Spanky. Betcha didn’t know that!

Shinmen, Breezy, I still don't quite understand why you failed to answer the desperate calls for help from your Flag Waving friends in Oregon?

Posts: 10089 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:

Obviously not much has changed - everybody still hates LardAss, but it's HIS site so...
I think we should start a "members I'd like to meet". Top of my list would be Satan and FL just to see the actual train wreck. Packy would be a close second but only if she heaves her fat ass out of her chair and waddles outside her trailer.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 257 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post