Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Denny.states
Go
New
Find
Tools

Denny.states
 Login/Join

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted
"You know, I can’t take much more of the bullsh*t that’s being dumped on us
Thread starterDennis Olson Start dateToday at 1:40 AM
Dennis Olson
Dennis Olson
Chief Curmudgeon _______________
Today at 1:40 AM
By the Bolsheviks. Sooner or later, my line will be crossed. And it seems like it will be sooner rather than later."

Posts: 11882 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Oh my god...what will he do. Will he make the national news? What will the headlines say?

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
He is having trouble sleeping.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Suicide by Bolshevik, works for me

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1021 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
He's hilarious! What's LardAss gonna do? He can't even get his lazy fat ass out of his recliner without assistance. He can't (won't) go outside because it's too hot, or it's raining, or it's cold, or, or, or... He's not going to do anything other than bloviate. He should go on a hunger strike. That'll show 'em!

Eventually, one or more of the alphabets is going to pounce. My money is on LardAss squealing like a little pig and cowering in a corner while his "guard dogs" lick the hands of the people who are about to haul their fat master off. I have no doubt he has built and maintained files on most of the members there, all of which he'll turn over if/when he is confronted. As they say in Texas, he's all hat and no cattle.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 471 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And they are doing a fundraiser off the main page for him because his dog needs a vet. Same old same old. He must be jobless again.

Posts: 4592 | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by @2:
And they are doing a fundraiser off the main page for him because his dog needs a vet. Same old same old. He must be jobless again.

What's wrong with the dog?

Lardass often uses this "I can't take it anymore" tactics to bait members. I would be careful responding to any of this type of threads.

Posts: 809 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
He has used the sick dog thing too many times! He has to get more creative when begging for money!

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11938 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by @2:

He's been jobless. Theres no way he could've been going in to work with his girth when he couldn't hardly stand or walk (according to him) because his back and legs couldn't take the weight. He's either on welfare or SS.

He said he's going to lose Aja soon. Apparently her hips are going which is par for the course with german shepherds.
If he was such an "expert" on shit (I'm an engineer!) he would've had her eating some treats with glucosamine and chondroitin to at least hold it off for a while.

We have our 2 Pitbulls on them. They get a treat once a week. Its a chewy and they love them.

Just another money making scheme from him.
I'd lay odds he never took her to the Vet's and is just waiting to see how much he gets before he takes her to be put down.

Then it'll just be him and hairy (his bestest buddy in the whole wide world)

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1078 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
He pointed out people a few years back who didn't support him or TB financially. That really sticks in his craw. I was one of them. hopey

Posts: 1407 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
He has used the sick dog thing too many times! He has to get more creative when begging for money!

He knows that people care more about animals than they do humans. He's in need of some new electronic toys. I have a feeling he isn't long for this world. Maybe he gaming for a motorized scooter.

Posts: 1407 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
He can sell that Ebike he bought and never used!

lmao

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1078 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:

What's wrong with the dog?

Lardass often uses this "I can't take it anymore" tactics to bait members. I would be careful responding to any of this type of threads.

LardAss claims that Aja has been having hip problems, blah, blah, blah, she's only 7 (or something like that), blah, blah, poor me... vet bills I can't afford... And says when this happened with the last one, he had to put her down. We all know he literally expects his flock to kick in some cash to pay the vet bills. I wonder if some of Aja's hip issues are from a lack of exercise.

He can't afford Aja's ver bills but he can brag about taking his beloved Aurora hoopty to the dealer to have it inspected so he can renew the tag. This, a car he never drives. He said all the shop staff gathered 'round it admiring its beauty. Probably more like coming out to see the LardAss mobile and make fun of him.

This is the same guy who's gotten so fat and lazy he can't even get out of a chair on his own. He's not even 65 yet! He still eats junk, gets no exercise and refuses to move even though he constantly whines about TX weather.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jombi,

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
Maybe he gaming for a motorized scooter.

Surely that's next. He just had to have that eBike and has never used it. "Just as soon as my knee, back, leg, whatever, is better. He'll never use it. Another waste of other peoples' money!

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
He can sell that Ebike he bought and never used!

lmao

The eBike, the Aurora, the motorhome, guns, scopes, Lord knows what else he has stashed in his stye. When he bites the dust, his kids, or the state, will end up all of it.