Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    HEADS WAY UP: Rumor is Russian elites are headed for a huge underground bunker complex
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 63
Go
New
Find
Tools

HEADS WAY UP: Rumor is Russian elites are headed for a huge underground bunker complex
 Login/Join

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Here's his speech on bitchute

Link

Here's the translation:

quote:
I want ordinary citizens of Western states to hear me: now they are persistently trying to convince you that all your difficulties are the result of some kind of hostile actions of Russia, that from your own wallet you have to pay for the fight against the mythical Russian threat. All this is a lie. And the truth is that the current problems faced by millions of people in the West are the result of many years of actions by the ruling elites of their states, their mistakes, myopia and ambitions. These elites are not thinking about how to improve the lives of their citizens in Western countries. They are obsessed with their own vested interests and super profits. Evidence of this is the data of international organizations, which directly say that social problems, even in the leading Western countries, have only worsened in recent years, that inequality is growing, the gap between the poor and the rich, racial and national conflicts are making themselves felt. The myth of the Western welfare society, of the so-called golden billion, is collapsing. I repeat today the entire planet has to pay the price precisely for the ambitions of the West, for its attempts by any means to maintain its elusive dominance. The imposition of sanctions is a logical continuation, a concentrated expression of the irresponsible, short-sighted policy of the governments and central banks of the US and EU countries. It was they who, in recent years, with their own hands dispersed the spiral of world inflation, by their actions led to an increase in global poverty and inequality, to new flows of refugees around the world. And the question arises: who is now responsible for the millions of starvation deaths in the world's poorest countries due to the growing food shortage? I repeat, a serious blow has been dealt to the entire global economy and trade, to confidence and to the US dollar as the main reserve currency.

Posts: 766 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
Putin feels his days are numbered,.

https://www.insideedition.com/...personal-staff-73847

Everyone's days are numbered.

Posts: 11673 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Today...tomorrow...
and Sunday will be auspicious.
Triple witching with stocks...full moon effects all weekend...possible nuke being used....combined with a general uneasiness within my psyche.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day
Keep smiling through
Just like you always do
'Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away
So will you please say hello
To the folks that I know
Tell them I won't be long
They'll be happy to know
That as you saw me go
I was singing this song
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
Keep smiling through
Just like you always do
'Til the blue skies
Drive the dark clouds far away
So will you please say hello
To the folks that I know
Tell them it won't be long
They'll be happy to know
That as you saw me go
I was singin' this song
We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
Source: LyricFind

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Biden speaks with Chinese leaders today
Here is my prediction

China will tell Biden to PISS UP A ROPE.
If that happens expect markets to react.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
There's also news that the Russian elites are evacuating Moscow and getting ready to bunker down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_y2IqIvwdg

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
They’re evacuating Russia before Putin has them all “purified”.

Posts: 918 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
FYI
Foreign Minister #Lavrov threatens that all transporters that may bring weapons to #Ukraine will be declared military targets.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
Russia has been saying that for days.

Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
Keep me informed please Max for when the Gulf of Tonkin incident occurs I need to enter my bomb shelter…

Posts: 2375 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
I've been listening to a few podcasts that are more familiar with this "war" than I am. Apparently Ukraine failed to file country status and is and has been a territory of Russia. So Ukraine is Russia. For all of those people with "I stand with Ukraine", you actually stand with Russia. Putin has sanctioned some politicians from accessing money from the Central Bank? Basically, they are frozen out. Biden, Clinton, Psaki, Austin, Blinken and a few others. No soup for you. Credit cards and bank accounts frozen. Panic is in the air. You watch these people lately? It's as if their brain server has short circuited. Ukraine was the key to their great reset. Putin pulled the rug out from under them.

Posts: 766 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and top US officials sanctioned by Russia in response to 'extremely Russophobic' measures

quote:
The sanctions are primarily symbolic, but are indicative of the historic tensions between the US and Russia. The dynamic between Moscow and Washington has not been this contentious since the Cold War.

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
I just got an invitation to join the Russian elites in those Ural mountain bunkers--think I'll take them up on this.

Posts: 8120 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
Today...tomorrow...
and Sunday will be auspicious.
Triple witching with stocks...full moon effects all weekend...possible nuke being used....combined with a general uneasiness within my psyche.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4086 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
We will see

Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
I have already had to throw away much of the MRE stash I bought for the last three apocalypses.
Should I buy more.
If I have to enter the bunker soon let me know I have a couple cute hookers on call for when that happens..

Posts: 2375 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
I have already had to throw away much of the MRE stash I bought for the last three apocalypses.
Should I buy more.
If I have to enter the bunker soon let me know I have a couple cute hookers on call for when that happens..

I feel ya, @61 yrs it all has diminishing returns at this point, if I cash out now, I had a good run, it's all gravy from here on out. I think I would rather forego the worry and angst, and enjoy my days left, however many they may be. Quality over quantity, you know?

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 966 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Should I buy more.

You should stock up on enough shit to allow for the addition of two or three Ukrainian hookers--as they are going now with deep discounts.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Yeah...I see it now.
Legs up to there
wearing fishnets...no under garments...large frilly garters....and to top it off 40d's which she could twirl at will. Careful though you definitely don't want to get slapped in the jaw with one of those babies.

FOR ONLY

$1600 per night.

for an extra $400.00....one can get THE UKRAINIAN girlfriend experience..topped off by her sister giving you The House Blowjob Supreme.

Damn ...this commentary brings back da good...old...days.

posted Hide Post