Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    HEADS WAY UP: Rumor is Russian elites are headed for a huge underground bunker complex
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 63
Go
New
Find
Tools

HEADS WAY UP: Rumor is Russian elites are headed for a huge underground bunker complex
 Login/Join

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted
EOM

Posts: 11667 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Glp

Not good Guys and girls.

Russian elite fleeing Moscow and heading in to the Mountains.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

This is exactly the type of behaviour you would expect before a preemptive nuclear strike on the west.

Got a really bad feeling about this.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Glp

They want the West to interpret this as the elite fleeing to the underground Base in the Urals.

There is no other way to explain this type of behaviour.

You disagree, tell me why ?

I think the Russians are done with being bullied.

I think US went too far yesterday. Literally declared war on Russia.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Headed for a 400 sq. Mile bunker in the Urals

Glp

They want the West to interpret this as the elite fleeing to the underground Base in the Urals.

posted Hide Post
Biden said yesterday, in response to a question, that Putin is not a war criminal. When asked again a few minutes later (after his handlers instructed in his ear piece) he said of course Putin is a war criminal. Definitely an effective negotiating strategy.

Posts: 1346 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
When Biden called Putin a war criminal he started WW111

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Yamantaw[citation needed]. It stands at 1,640 metres (5,381 ft) and is the highest mountain in the southern Urals. Along with Kosvinsky Mountain (600 km to the north), it is suspected by the United States of being a large secret nuclear facility and/or bunker.[1] The closed military town of Mezhgorye (Russian: Межгорье) is situated nearby. As late as 2003, Yamantaw was not yet fully operational.[1]

Large excavation projects have been observed by U.S. satellite imagery as recently as the late 1990s, during the time of Boris Yeltsin's government after the fall of the Soviet Union.[1] Two garrisons, Beloretsk-15 and Beloretsk-16, were built on top of the facility, and possibly a third, Alkino-2, as well, and became the closed town of Mezhgorye in 1995. They are said to house 30,000 workers each. Repeated U.S. questions have yielded several different responses from the Russian government regarding Mount Yamantaw.[2] They have said it is a mining site, a repository for Russian treasures, a food storage area, and a bunker for leaders in case of nuclear war.[3] Responding to questions regarding Yamantaw in 1996, Russia's Defense Ministry stated: "The practice does not exist in the Defense Ministry of Russia of informing foreign mass media about facilities, whatever they are, that are under construction in the interests of strengthening the security of Russia."[3] Large rail lines serve the facility.[3]

Mount Yamantaw is near one of Russia's last remaining nuclear labs, Chelyabinsk-70, raising speculation that it already houses nuclear weapons. Russian newspapers reported in 1996 that it is a part of the "Dead Hand" nuclear retaliatory command structure.

from Wiki

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
If..per chance..
this is it...I want to say that it has been my pleasure chatting with y'all over the last 12 years. Good luck..

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
Many Russians are fleeing Russia. Guess they don’t want to be “purified”

Posts: 914 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
A senior member at GLP says this

" transponders on all these Aircraft are on.

Thus concluding it is only an intimidation tactic.

What if it isn't though ?

Would the Russians really give a fuck about doing it overtly knowing US/NATO are watching everything ?

I guess we are going to find out in a few hours.

It looks like Moscow has been evacuated by elite = very bad

3 of those Planes are C2 Comms = really bad

This isn't me trying to scare people. This is bad.
Quoting: Dogsbollocks

Both sides being party to the same plan, would be a reason for transponders to remain active during what should be a secretive movement.

Re: RUSSIAN ELITE HEADING TO URAL MOUTAINS NUCLEAR WAR IN COMING

Quoting: Dogsbollocks

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Full moon coming up...something has gotta give.

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
Sweet!!!
Nuclear spring is coming.

The bombs are gonna' fall--and it will be 100% the fault of the USA, as we can't keep our noses out of anything.

Posts: 8103 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Poll...(probably fake) 70 % of Americans want to nuke Russia.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
It will begin without warning...and he who strikes first will have a tactical advantage.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Some Russian nukes have biological weapons embedded in their warheads.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
There will be lots of casualties.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
30000(probably more) Nato troops practicing in the Baltic states as we speak. Russia is on ahair trigger alert.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Glp..
SYRIAN GIRL
From Syrian Girl

I've held back on reporting on Ukraine because i need to focus on my thesis, but since they asked me on the panel, I must Answer.

Ukraine was part of the invasion of iraq, and occupied iraq for 5 years with 5000 soldiers.

The feigned indignation and hypocrisy on the concept of invasion and occupation is what i find laughable. Turkey, "israel", and the US condemning this in ukraine while they occupy Syria again laughable.

In Ukraine’s case they were invaded because they wanted to join NATO, an organisation of murderous thieves who have caused catastrophic destruction of nation after nation over the last 20 years.

Their march to world domination has to be stopped and so it has been, in Ukraine. Ukraine’s president was installed via a george Soros coup called Maidan 2014.

He's a z-onist comedian who filmed himself dancing in a BDSM outfit.

He's a clown in clown world. May the NATO brain slug be removed with minimal Damage and if they interfere, Putin has said in no uncertain terms, there will be nukes involved.

Unruly Peasant

posted Hide Post
quote:
I've held back on reporting on Ukraine because i need to focus on my thesis,

Wait, Max, you are writing a thesis for University? I'm curious, would you be willing to share the subject?

"A man has choice to the extent that he is rational." Thomas Aquinas

Posts: 942 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: July 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2373 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post