Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    LardAss shoots his new gun and sprains his pussy...
Go
New
Find
Tools

LardAss shoots his new gun and sprains his pussy...
 Login/Join

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted
quote:
LardAss wrote:

Range report - PSA AR10

Well, I just got back from the range. It’s an indoor range and with hunting season upon us, it was packed. And LOUD. I’d brought two of the 25 rd mags for sight-in, figuring they would be enough. It was and it wasn’t.

Cabela’s had bore-sighted the scope when I got the taller rings. Fine. I ran the target out to 100 yds, loaded a mag, charged the weapon and let loose two rounds. Bottom edge of the paper. So the “adjust and check” phase began. It wouldn’t have been so bad, but every lane was full, and even with ear defenders on, the noise was horrendous. Also energy pulses coming over the dividers from other shooters. It was miserable.

Every time someone else shot, I flinched. It was impossible for me to concentrate enough to get a decent zero. I finally got it “someplace close”, so if I had to use the gun defensively, I could be reasonably sure of at least hitting a man-size target at 100 yds. I’ll have to go back in a couple weeks and try to fine-tune it.

In the lane next to me were two couples from the Netherlands, shooting an AR. The girls were taking video of the guys shooting. The target trolleys in two different lanes broke, and we had to safe weapons and stand back until they were re-threaded. All-in-all it was a miserable experience. My AR came with very little lubrication, so a couple nights ago I field stripped and lubed it, so was ready to go.

I’m tired, sweaty, and my clothes stink of propellant. Gotta feed the pups in a half hour, then I’ll take a nap.

Blech...

ETA: The rifle exhibited much more recoil than I’d expected. It wasn't much fun to shoot. But today wasn’t fun for multiple reasons, so perhaps I was just in a bad mood.

Posts: 2527 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4923 Tard Points

God

posted Hide Post
What a dumbass. He should have BZOED his weapon at 25 meters without the scope. He should then zero in his scope at the same 25 meters. If the lardass can't BZO a weapon with fifty rounds he is zombie food.

Posts: 21593 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Every time someone else shot, I flinched.

What a complete faggot and complaining little girl.

Booooo--Hoooooo!

I was a a range years ago, and the guy next to me was shooting his .44 magnum with a massive discharge and also shaving bullets.... I pointed out the blood running down my cheek and he got the point, the politely apologized.

I kept on with my range activity that day.

Posts: 4273 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What a dumbass. He should have BZOED his weapon at 25 meters without the scope. He should then zero in his scope at the same 25 meters. If the lardass can't BZO a weapon with fifty rounds he is zombie food.

Completely correct.
He is a brainless little twat.

posted Hide Post

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Every time someone else shot, I flinched.

Bwaaaahhhhhaaaa haaaa. Guess Lardo thinks nobody will be shooting at him when he takes on the zombies.

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 10865 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Everyone knows that zombies are patient and stand still at less than 100 yds and wait until you have "adjusted and checked".

Posts: 579 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4923 Tard Points

God

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
Everyone knows that zombies are patient and stand still at less than 100 yds and wait until you have "adjusted and checked".

lmao

Posts: 21593 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
yeah cqb with a hopped up ar is going to be mother f'r loud place.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 1168 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
Looks like LardAss' subconscious knows he's a pussy too. This is what happens when you're afraid of your gun...

He posted this today:

quote:
LardAss wrote: First nightmare in a long time

I had my first nightmare in years last night. It was early evening and I was walking down the sidewalk in a historic city district. The streetlights, patterned after old-time gaslights, were just starting to shed their cheerful glow on the streets. There was only occasional traffic. There were other people walking as well, enjoying the late summer evening. Suddenly, zombies came pouring out of various buildings. There was no sound, and their speed was in between Dawn of the Dead (Ving Rhames version) and The Walking Dead. I had no weapons with me, and it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. There were far too many. Tens, then dozens, then hundreds. I was farther away than many others, who were dragged down and killed. I was moving as fast as I could for a fat old guy, desperately looking for some escape or sanctuary. There was none. The zombies finally noticed me, and began running towards me. Just before they got to me, I awakened.

I don’t need any analysis of the dream’s meaning. It was extraordinarily vivid, which is why I posted it. The colors, sounds and images seemed as real as life.

Posts: 2527 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lmao

1rof1

Perfect!!

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7661 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
Damn.

That fucking imbecile thinks that an AR-10 kicks?

What a faggot.

Some of the rifles that I shoot routinely would put his ass on the coroner's slab.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brutus,

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 1372 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
That last fundraiser must have set him up peachy keen.

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 10865 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
That last fundraiser must have set him up peachy keen.

^^^^THIS^^^^

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5711 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post