Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Fat boy spends $1200.00 for machine that makes GUNS
Go
New
Find
Tools

Fat boy spends $1200.00 for machine that makes GUNS
 Login/Join

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted
Oh my god!!!!

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...is-that-NOISE-!-quot

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS,

Posts: 8188 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Someday he'll make the news.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Ghost gunner.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Then Mom of 5 bitches.

Originally Posted by Momof5 View Post
Ok, I get Snap, I have 4 kids at home, I work, but after my husband and me split up he ran off, I can't find him. I get no support. Met a wonderful man 8 months later who helped me with everything, but passed away on the 26, from a massive heart attack. Now I am without help, and just found out today that they are going to give next months benefits tomorrow, then was told to stock up because it may be a few months till we get it again. I don't get cash assistance just food and housing. This hurts me very badly.
Prayers sent up for you and your family, and this situation.

Do you think that the fat one is speaking?

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
mecoastie asked:
"How much did that rig cost you?"

quote:
Lardass replided
$2k (yeah, you don’t have to say it).

Posts: 2926 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
That guys spends money like water. Unfrigginbelievable how he squanders those valuable donations.

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
It will be interesting to see if he ever completes one. And if he does, will it blow up in his face.

Not to mention he probably hasn't fired or cleaned any of the rest of his paranoia collection. "Beware the man that only has one gun. It is likely he knows how to use it!"

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11246 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
This clown purchases a mini-CNC machine and he does not have the ability to turn a screw.

What an idiot.

Posts: 5719 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
This clown purchases a mini-CNC machine and he does not have the ability to turn a screw.

He should have used his sawsall with a metal cutting blade.

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11246 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
He couldn't shut off the water during a major leak. He phoned 911 for help! FFS what is this fool thinking?

I'm guessing that the finished product won't fit or will fit if he forces it and then it will come apart when he shoots it. He will then phone the CNC vendor and cry to them about the failure and any injury he sustained. It cannot possibly be his fault. It must be someone else who caused it.

The fundraiser is going to be epic!

"Bigly!"

Light Bringer has left the building.

Posts: 6388 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Troll
Picture of Digger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:

What an idiot.

Let's revisit some of Fatboy's old thread titles just for fun:

Just finished washing two cars. About half dead.

Locked myself out of the house

I have an ear infection

My house is flooded! (calls 911 due to washing machine)

Help! There's a HUGE BUG in my garage!

Have horrifying calluses on feet. Need to soften. What to use?

Just bear-sprayed myself! (Well, kinda)

I've got althletes foot

Broke a tooth just now - UPDATE, post #47

-------------

Yeah, there's a guy that shouldn't be making any damn thing. Unless it's making a bigger fool of himself.

Posts: 88 | Registered: November 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
That's sort of like watching a clown car empty.

"Bigly!"

Light Bringer has left the building.

Posts: 6388 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
Next thing we'll read about is another fundraiser for Lard Ass by Wise Owl, because Lard Ass is out of work again. His employers catch on that he's spending too much of his time on TB and purchasing fire arms. That's a big red flag for employers. That black guy who offed 5 of his fellow remployees and shot some cops in Illinois the other day was like Lard Ass, angry at people and his lot in life.

Shouldn't he be saving for retirement or is he going to depend on TB for his retirement cash cow - living off of others. He's a big fat leech!

Posts: 18 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post