Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    So, California is on fire again......
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools

So, California is on fire again......
 Login/Join

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted
Do they have to buy carbon credits now?

Beyond that, meh.

Shinmen, Breezy, I still don't quite understand why you failed to answer the desperate calls for help from your Flag Waving friends in Oregon?

Posts: 10030 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Good, let em burn.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Posts: 1145 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4923 Tard Points

God

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
Do they have to buy carbon credits now?

Beyond that, meh.

1hi1

Posts: 19797 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
yo!

Shinmen, Breezy, I still don't quite understand why you failed to answer the desperate calls for help from your Flag Waving friends in Oregon?

Posts: 10030 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
Good news about he homes burning in Napa... they are inhabited by 99% leftist nut-jobs.

They all fled a the first sign of danger.

I don't think there was one person among them who stood to save their property.

A little smoke and they were all in their Audi's.

They can all go and fuck themselves.

Posts: 4143 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
complaint basket
Picture of xttoler
posted Hide Post
All I care about is the animals.

Seriously, fire is about the worst thing that can happen, imo.

Posts: 1301 | Registered: April 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
Good news about he homes burning in Napa... they are inhabited by 99% leftist nut-jobs.

They all fled a the first sign of danger.

I don't think there was one person among them who stood to save their property.

They can all go and fuck themselves.

I read vineyards, wineries and warehouses burned. Anybody know which ones burned?

Posts: 1156 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I read vineyards, wineries and warehouses burned. Anybody know which ones burned?

Shit loads of them.

posted Hide Post
Also there are shitloads of ranches and farms up in those areas.

posted Hide Post
I was up all night monitoring the local fires, most of which are still burning. The closest is about 6 miles away. We're surrounded. The wind here last night was roaring at 45-50mph sustained with 55-60mph gusts. We have to take down at least 2-3 old growth digger pines before they come down on their own. We were lucky. Others lost homes and/or vehicles to fallen trees. I watched the power go out block by block. Is that what it's called? Grid? Whatever.

The Marin/Napa/Sonoma/ (too many counties to list) fires went all night unchecked. There was no time to bother with fire. All fire crews were on the ground evac-ing door to door ahead of the monster. The fire was moving so fast there was no time for anybody to save anything but their lives. Several are dead. The number of dead will likely rise.

If you're into CA wine you better start pulling it off the shelves now before the prices skyrocket. Like Shinny said, shitloads of wineries are ashes.

And bless your heart, X, for caring about the animals. People with trucks & stock trailers from all over NORCAL raced to save the animals. The wine country region of CA is heavy with not just cattle & sheep, but horses: equestrian centers, rescue sanctuaries, Mustang sanctuaries, boarding stables, working horses, family horses, etc. Small pets and small livestock were being evac-ed as well. Even so, there will be a tragic death toll of the animals because people had to flee for their lives with only moments to spare. The fire moved that fast in 50mph sustained wind.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 2769 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
It sucks that people are dying.

Posts: 858 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4923 Tard Points

God

posted Hide Post
The Boston Globe‏Verified account @BostonGlobe

The California city of Santa Rosa has been particularly devastated by fast-moving wildfires. http://bos.gl/Y4pXd8k

Posts: 19797 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
Isn't this where chicom was getting wood?
He musta set the woods on fire with all his hot activity.

sniff

Posts: 429 | Location: I haven't really discovered that yet | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, CDF will have the fire out as soon as it runs out of fuel.

Merry Christmas, California.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5424 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 Tard Points & 5 ml. of rancid tuna oil
Picture of Lieutenant Colonel Obvious
posted Hide Post
First they flip the finger to Trump
Then they do it again by making it a sanctuary state.
Then they proceed with plans to succeed and become their own country because.............. Trump.

Now they stand there with their hand out begging Trump for disaster money.

Who wants to bet illegals set those fires?
1beer1

Posts: 221 | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xttoler:
All I care about is the animals.

Seriously, fire is about the worst thing that can happen, imo.

Yeah! There's never enough BBQ sauce for all that meat!

Seriously, the poor animals plight gets to me... badly.

I wonder how much of this can be laid at the Birkenstocks of the liberals who block managed fires to thin the underbrush?

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5683 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lieutenant Colonel Obvious:
Then they proceed with plans to succeed and become their own country because.............. Trump.

1beer1

I find it a remarkable coincidence that the two states blathering secession received horrific natural disasters to industry centers.

Somehow I relate the Las Vegas incident to the Bunkerville stuff not going well for the feds. Armed citizens get in the way of ol' Harry Reid's profitable tomfuckery. Shoot a barrel of Californians and disarm Nevadans.

Posts: 1156 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:

And Priuses. Or is it Prii or maybe Prium? What's the plural of Prius?

Posts: 147 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
complaint basket
Picture of xttoler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima:
quote:
Originally posted by Lieutenant Colonel Obvious:

1beer1

I find it a remarkable coincidence that the two states blathering secession received horrific natural disasters to industry centers.

Somehow I relate the Las Vegas incident to the Bunkerville stuff not going well for the feds. Armed citizens get in the way of ol' Harry Reid's profitable tomfuckery. Shoot a barrel of Californians and disarm Nevadans.

Jeez. I haven't given thought to Harry Reid in a month of Sundays. Is that fucker still alive? I hope not.

Posts: 1301 | Registered: April 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
It sucks that people are dying.

Wow JimmyB! You have a heart! Be careful, you might get a label slapped on you. Eek

Yeah, what a shame. Dying in a fire. Or living through it with nothing left but what you're wearing. Boo fucking hoo for the Libtards AND all the other people too. Cuz if the other people were really normal and really smart they'd all be somewhere else.

Fuck the farmers. Fuck the ranchers. Fuck the paycheck to paycheck fools. (Some are even conservatives! OMFG! Fuck 'em all!) Everybody in CA is THEY and THEY all deserve to die in a fire. Fuck 'em. Fuck the animals too.

Watch them burn here and here. popcorn

The ignorance and cold hearted callousness displayed by some in this thread is nauseating.

Back to watching OES so we know whether to pack up & bug out or just sit here and die in a fucking fire or maybe only lose everything as some of our friends have.

Peace out bitches. You won't get any pity from me if you or your pets or your kids or even your grand-babies ever die in a fire. Or any other way.
1beer1

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 2769 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post