Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Survival pdf's
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Survival pdf's
 Login/Join

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted
Hi GLP,

The 6700 survival PDFS I have collected are all available for free on my web site at...

[link to www.worldstudybible.com (secure)]

You can pull down all 6700 in one zip file if you like...

[link to www.indianapolisunderground.com (secure)]

I will break out the sections in other posts so you can see what is available for you. This is something I'm giving back to the GLP community.

Happy Saturday!
Trending Now
Sponsored by Revcontent
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 72630093
United States
01/11/2020 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 6700 Survival PDFs
The A's...

Adobe_Oven_Plans...

Agriculture

Air_Conditioning

Air_Filter

Alcohol

Algae

Alternator

Angle_Measurement

Animal

Animal_Production

Astronomy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77976648
New Zealand
01/11/2020 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 6700 Survival PDFs
Hi GLP,

Posts: 12155 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
Error 522 Connection timed out

Maybe it only wants cookies. 1dunno1 I don't take cookies w/out a good reason.

/cookie OCD

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5602 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the resources, Max! I will sticky the thread.

Yeah, I know the innernut is full of resources, but it is nice to have something here at the Diner as well.

Please feel free to contribute! I suggest a list of apocalyptic cocktails to start. Big Grin

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4528 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Thank Jefiner! There was a thread, forget whether it was TB or GLP, with gunsmithing vid's on the more popular flavors. I downloaded what I needed, these will be helpful too.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2311 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Here ya go folks. Vid's on how to take apart one of your best friends and put it back together or just maintain it.

https://archive.org/details/@moreyouknow

(Gunsmith videos)

I've downloaded some but haven't watched them yet so I can't testify to their validity or quality.

YMMV, FWIW and all those fun interwebz acronyms.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2311 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up

Brewskis

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4528 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
From the first landings in Virginia and Massachusetts in the early 1600’s, American settlers kept pushing westward behind an ever moving frontier. Into wild country went hunters, trappers, fur traders, miners, frontier soldiers, surveyors, and pioneer farmers. The farmers tamed the land and made it productive.

Every part of America had its pioneers. Whatever their surroundings, the pioneers had to depend on themselves and on the land. Self-reliance was a frontier requirement. Game provided food and leather clothing. New settlers gathered wild fruits, nuts, and berries. For salt they boiled the water of saline springs. Maple sugar was made by tapping maple trees in early spring and boiling the sap until it thickened into a tasty sweetening. Substitutes for tea and coffee were provided by boiling sassafras root and brewing parched corn and barley. With an ax and adze for cutting tools, the pioneers made beds, tables, benches, and stools. They split logs into rails to make the zigzag fence that enclosed their clearings.

25 Forgotten Pioneer Survival Lessons Worth Finding And Learning

Continue reading: [link to clickwoz.wordpress.com (secure)]

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Dear Sister & Brothers, Dear GLPRS, after 20+ years I am confused.

(If you don't feel like a lot of reading - skip to "start here".)

We have follow-up threads for WARS, CODIV (sic), USED CAR PRICES, US ELECTIONS, even for things like POLE SHIFT, ICE AGE, and small things like FAMINE, and then just like pure, golden, old-fashioned, DOOM.

But even when the topic surfaces here and there, and whoever addresses it gets labelled as a LARP, or even worse, a SHILL, it NEVER STICKS. Is that because we want to "keep our secrets to us"? "We don't want others to REALLY know how to survive" - "because it reduces MY odds?" All in all, I don't like that, I don't follow that, I WOULD like to change it though.

The internet is full of "Canadian Preppers" (no pun intended) who like to broadcast their own face in their own car after a good meal, who speak wise words when their belly is full, but those people are typically the ones who starve to death when TSHTF.

So I'm a relatively late-born prepper, given that I've known I need to do that since 1998 or so. I only started quite recently.

Start here.

So HOW ABOUT some actual hands-on instructions for your fellow man/woman? Is that too much to ask?

For example;

We all get instructions on how to pack your bug-out-bag, how to prep, what to prep, how to store your meal, but how about the ACTUAL PREPPING? YOU?

I've done my learning. I have good quality hiking boots. They are REALLY good, new and shiny. What happens when you walk for 5 hours in them? You get HORRIBLE blisters. You need 2 weeks to recover! What if you don't HAVE 2 WEEKS?

So - you need to wear them out a bit up front. Walk 100 miles in them - then you're good. Money can't buy you that you know, no matter how much you want it to.

Then your "bug out bag". It's good quality, you have EVERYTHING you need in there, it weighs 20kg / 40lbs, and it kills you after 2 miles. YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CARRY IT. For WEEKS. The ONLY way to do that, is PRACTICE.

And how about the distance? What if electricity is gone, all combustion engines are gone, all roads and rails are gone? HOW DO YOU GET "THERE"? What if you need to cover 1000miles in a month? CAN YOU REALLY HANDLE THAT? Even 500?

What about your gazillion WATT military-grade flashlight? You know the specs, but CAN YOU USE IT? Especially in a hurry? How to make it last as long as possible?

What about your all-round-belt-tool, that has a compass, GPS, 27 different blades, 129 plyers, 157000 scredrivers, CAN YOU USE IT IN THE DARK? Under pressure?

What about when you're out in the open, it's cold, you're hungry, AND it starts to POOR RAIN? Can you handle it? Can YOU REALLY cook your meal?

How about you're bugging out, you have ALL your stuff there, but suddenly there's 1 mile of water you have to cross (for whatever reason). CAN YOU DO IT? In the summer? What if it's November? February without ice?

I mean MOST of these things come BEFORE you get to your PLANNED BUGGING OUT location.

Can we talk about something like this for once?

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
We very rarely have the "privilege" of hearing from this leader of the Globalist Cabal - the Rockefeller Foundation. We are seeing classic Problem (food crisis which they created by fertilizer issues, war, global lockdowns, etc) -- Reaction (people go hungry, starve to death due to famine) -- Solution (Great Reset BS, less people to feed with the less food?).

The Globalists feel a karmic need to tell us about a major calamity they are about to do to us. It looks like they plan to try and starve us us to death in late fall through winter. This will be the real dark winter Biden was talking about last year. Probably coupled with natural gas, heating oil and electricity shortages so peoplex in the northern climates freeze to death.

Rockefeller Foundation President Starts Countdown Until All Hell Breaks Loose

By Tyler Durden

[link to www.zerohedge.com (secure)]

Rockefeller Foundation President Rajiv Shah told Bloomberg Television’s David Westin a “massive, immediate food crisis” is on the horizon.

Shah provides what could be a timeline for the next global food crisis that could begin “in the next six months.”

He said global fertilizer supply disruptions caused by the Russian invasion of Ukraine would have an “even worse” impact on the crisis, slashing crop yields worldwide.

Shah said debt relief and emergency aid for emerging market countries are needed to mitigate the effects of the food crisis.

WEF founder Klaus Schwab famously said in early 2020, months after the virus pandemic began, “The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world to create a healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous future.”

While Schwab and other global elites have been calling for a global reset, Rockefeller Foundation’s managing director of Food Initiative Sara Farley has echoed the same message.

Farley’s note published on WEF’s website titled “How to reimagine our food systems for a post-COVID world” outlined the need to “redesign supply chains with nutrition and human health in mind.”

Rockefeller Foundation’s senior vice president of Food Initiative Roy Steiner recently said, “the world is spending far too much on foods that are bad for people and bad for the planet.”

And what could Steiner likely be referring to? Ah yes, possibly cattle farming and how it uses massive amounts of natural resources, such as water and feed, to produce meat. WEF has advocated the need for the global food supply to inject insects into human diets.

Shah’s timeline for the next food crisis is an ominous warning that elites will use the events as a perfect opportunity to implement their plan to begin the transformation of the food supply system. Meat becomes a delicacy for the rich while the working-poor are stuck eating insects and berries. The great reset is well underway05-22-2019 06

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
From the first landings in Virginia and Massachusetts in the early 1600’s, American settlers kept pushing westward behind an ever moving frontier. Into wild country went hunters, trappers, fur traders, miners, frontier soldiers, surveyors, and pioneer farmers. The farmers tamed the land and made it productive.

Every part of America had its pioneers. Whatever their surroundings, the pioneers had to depend on themselves and on the land. Self-reliance was a frontier requirement. Game provided food and leather clothing. New settlers gathered wild fruits, nuts, and berries. For salt they boiled the water of saline springs. Maple sugar was made by tapping maple trees in early spring and boiling the sap until it thickened into a tasty sweetening. Substitutes for tea and coffee were provided by boiling sassafras root and brewing parched corn and barley. With an ax and adze for cutting tools, the pioneers made beds, tables, benches, and stools. They split logs into rails to make the zigzag fence that enclosed their clearings.

25 Forgotten Pioneer Survival Lessons Worth Finding And Learning

Continue reading: [link to clickwoz.wordpress.com (secure)]

Yo, Max, how's about a working link? C/P didn't work.

Thank you sir.

Repeal the 19th.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Odd...

This site can’t be reached www.tucherpioneer.com’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.
DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE

Repeal the 19th.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
50 Dirt-Cheap Items That Will Be Priceless After The Collapse
Posted byAnn EllzyApril 27, 2022Posted inUncategorized

Although some survival supplies can be pretty expensive, most of the things people will need after the SHTF are dirt cheap. For example, right now toilet paper costs less than a dollar per roll. But when the store shelves are bare, most people will trade a lot for a single roll of toilet paper. And that’s just the beginning.

When you think about disaster preparedness, keep in mind that a lot of cheap stuff we take for granted will be extremely valuable after SHTF. This is the stuff you want to stock up on now. Not only will you need it for yourself and your family, but you may also need it for bartering.

Here are just 50 examples of cheap items you’ll want to stock up on while they’re still available. I’m sure there are plenty more, so if you think of any, be sure to leave a comment below. Now on to the list…

1. Activated Charcoal
Activated charcoal is a cheap yet potentially life-saving item that many people overlook. It helps treat poisonings, purifies water, and relieves gas and bloating. If you can’t find any, it’s possible to make your own.

2. Aluminum Foil
Aluminum foil has dozens of uses. Buy lots so you can use it for cooking, cleaning, gardening, fire making, and many other things.

3. Ammunition
Ammunition is fairly inexpensive, depending on which caliber you get. However, the price could skyrocket if Democrats take power in the U.S., so get it while you can.

4. Baking Soda
Baking soda isn’t just for baking. You can use it for many things such as cleaning, deodorizing, brushing your teeth, and more.

5. Bandages
Bandages are only a few bucks for dozens of them. Buy a lot so you can treat minor wounds, which will become very common in an SHTF scenario where you’re working outdoors, clearing debris, fixing broken windows, and so forth.

6. Batteries
AA batteries are less than 50 cents each, but during a long-term power outage, they’ll be worth a lot more than that.

Human Figure Made Of Batteries
7. Can Openers
You can get a simple can opener for just a few dollars. Can you imagine having all that canned food and no can opener?

8. Candles
Candles are fairly cheap and you will be surprised at how many you will go through. Candles can be used in place of flashlights to conserve battery power. And if you know how to make them, you can sell them when they’re no longer available in stores.

9. Candy
Candy will be an excellent way to keep the kids happy and reward them for helping out during hard times. It’s fun for adults, too, and a great way to boost morale when times are tough.

10. ChapStick
Chapstick is more important than many people realize. When you’re outside working in cold or windy weather, your lips will become chapped and it can be very painful. Plus, there are many other uses for it, some of which may surprise you.

If society collapses, you can bet that the foods the pioneers ate will become dietary staples

The Lost Ways prepares you to deal with worst-case scenarios with the minimum amount of resources just like our forefathers lived their lives, totally independent from electricity, cars, or modern technology.

So pay chose attention because this video will change your life forever for the good!

11. Cheap Wine
Cheap wine is easy to come by and will store forever. After fighting all day, a nice glass of wine will go a long way toward calming the nerves. It also makes for a great barter item.

12. Cigarettes
Cigarettes may not be healthy, but after the SHTF, they are going to be in very high demand. A single pack could be worth a lot of supplies, and they actually have some survival uses.

13. Condiments
Condiments like ketchup, mustard, salsa, and Tobasco sauce can sit on the shelf for years without going bad, and they can make an ordinary meal taste a lot better.

Want to prep but not sure where to begin?

Condiments in Bowls
14. Condoms
Because having lots of babies after the SHTF is not going to be ideal, and chemical birth control probably won’t be available.

15. Cotton Balls
Cotton balls can be used for cleaning, treating wounds, and protecting the ears when you have to be outside in the bitter cold.

16. Duct Tape
Duct tape has all sorts of uses, from building shelter to treating wounds to fixing just about anything. Be sure to buy several rolls because you’ll need more than you might think.

17. Feminine Products
Feminine products will be in high demand as women get used to a new way of living without the luxury of feminine hygiene products in the stores.

18. Fishing Line
Fishing line isn’t just for fishing. You can use it to hang up items, make a snare trap, and set booby traps around your camp.

19. Glow Sticks
Glow sticks can serve as night lights, trail markers, signals, and more. They are very cheap, but very useful. (Bonus tip: These are really cheap right after Halloween.)

20. Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizer will be very useful when water is in short supply and you need to keep your hands clean. If you can’t find any, it’s possible to make your own.

21. Kleenex
People will continue to get colds and have allergy problems after the SHTF, and you don’t want snot everywhere or a raw nose.

22. Lighters
Lighters will obviously be useful in a disaster scenario, and they’re excellent barter items. Buy them in bulk and keep one with you at all times.

23. Lotion
Lotion can help prevent cracked and chafed skin which, for some people, can become a serious problem if left untreated.

24. Matches
Matches can be purchased for just a few dollars. Store hundreds or thousands if you can. Without stoves and heaters, you will have a lot of fires to start after the SHTF.

25. Nail Polish
You might be surprised how many survival uses there are for nail polish.

26. OTC Medications
OTC medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, and acetaminophen do expire eventually, but the first few years of a post-apocalyptic world will be a lot easier if you have them.

27. Paper Clips
Paper clips aren’t just for clipping papers together. You can use them to fix things, make a compass, make fishing hooks, and more.

28. Paper Plates
In a disaster scenario, you might not have running water. If that happens, you won’t want to waste a single drop of your stored water. By using paper plates, you won’t have to waste water on washing dishes.

29. Paper Towels
You probably use these every day, and I guarantee you’ll still be using them every day after the SHTF.

Paper Towel on Wooden Holder
30. Pens, Pencils, and Paper
Pens, pencils, and paper can provide entertainment as well as a way to send information and document your new way of life. In fact, if it’s the end of the world as we know it, you should definitely keep a journal. Not only will it be valuable to future generations, but it will also be therapeutic.

31. Plastic Sheeting
You’ll need this to cover broken windows, repair roof leaks, and setting up a medical quarantine. And that’s just the beginning.

32. Ponchos
Ponchos can be picked up at any dollar store. You can’t afford to get wet when it’s cold out. If you have a heavy-duty poncho, there are several other things you can do with it.

33. Rubber Bands
These cost next to nothing, but there are at least a couple dozen uses for them, especially when it comes to organization.

34. Rubbing Alcohol
This is one of the things that disappeared from the shelves right after the pandemic began. Why? Because you can use it to make hand sanitizer. It’s also important for disinfecting in first aid situations.

35. Salt
Salt makes food edible and can be used for cleaning, de-icing in the winter, repelling pests that are invading your camp, and many other things.

36. Seeds
Seeds to grow a garden will be crucial to creating a sustainable life. Store a large variety of heirloom seeds so you’ll also have seeds for next season and so on.

37. Sewing Supplies
Sewing supplies will be needed to mend your clothing when you can no longer stop by Walmart any time you need new clothes.

38. Shoestrings
Shoestrings aren’t just for keeping your shoes on. They can be used as cordage for all sorts of things, from setting traps to building shelter.

39. Soap
Soap is so cheap today that we tend to take it for granted. But when it’s gone, people will miss it badly. It is crucial to maintaining cleanliness after the SHTF to keep diseases from spreading. If you run out, you can make your own.

40. Socks
Another simple item that people use every day and tend to take for granted. You don’t want to be stuck wearing wet socks all day. Or worse, no socks.

41. Spices
Spices like basil, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and the like will turn that bland soup or stew into a delicious meal.

42. Sugar
Sugar makes life better all the way around. You want to enjoy the food you eat; not just eat for survival. I know some people will scoff at this, but morale is very important during a disaster.

43. Sunscreen
Sunscreen is very important and needs to be used to prevent serious sunburns that can leave you dehydrated or suffering from heat exhaustion. This will be crucial if you’re bugging out on foot.

44. Super Glue
I can’t overstate how useful this stuff can be for fixing gear or repairing everyday items. Here are some other uses for it.

45. Toilet Paper
Toilet paper is pretty self-explanatory unless you are fond of leaves and what-not. If you can’t find any, here are some alternatives.

Shopping Cart in Front of Toilet Paper
46. Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
Toothbrushes and toothpaste should be stored in bulk. Good oral hygiene will be incredibly important when there are no dentists around. You don’t want a bad toothache when that happens. In fact, you may want to put together an emergency dental kit.

47. Towels
Towels can be picked up at yard sales and thrift stores. Use them as intended, to make slings, to blackout your windows, to seal up a drafty door, and more.

48. Vitamins
Vitamins will help keep your immune system strong, which will be crucial when you’re living through the stress of a disaster scenario. Remember, most survival food isn’t very high in vitamins, and your body desperately needs vitamins to stay healthy. Especially Vitamin C.

49. Zip Ties
Zip ties are versatile and extremely useful for putting up a quick shelter, holding a door closed, fixing small things around the house, and much more.

50. Ziploc Bags
Ziploc bags will be helpful to store leftover bread and other treats you make, or for keeping socks, tinder, small electronics, and other things dry.

Conclusion
Next time you visit the dollar store, take a walk down each aisle and start stocking up on all the little things that will make life easier after the SHTF.

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Can opener.....get yourself several P51 openers.

Repeal the 19th.

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Harbor Freight has 8" zip ties for 99 cents per 100.

Repeal the 19th.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
24 Lost Survival Tips From 100 Years Ago – With Illustrations
zollie21 Uncategorized May 9, 2022 9 Minutes
When we’ll have no running water, no hyperactive emergency services, no electricity… we are going to turn back to what people did 100 years ago. Here you’ll find some “little” survival tricks popular in the early 1900’s and (some of them) useful even today.

100 years ago Gallaher Ltd printed a short “How-To” series, with clever hints for emergency situations. The cards were distributed with packs of cigarettes. All the pictures bellow are part of the George Arents Collection, The New York Public Library. Please enjoy the article.

1. How to Extract a Splinter
Take a wide mouthed bottle and fill it with hot water nearly to the brim. Now press the affected hand or foot tightly against the mouth of the bottle.

This will then cause a suction and pull the flesh down. The suction plus the steam will help pull out the splinter.

2. How to Make an Emergency Water Filter
A handy and efficient water filter can be made out of an ordinary bucket.

First make a hole at the bottom of the bucket.

Instructions: “The water percolates through the layers of fine and coarse sand, and clean picked gravel and stones, with which the pail is filled, filtering through to the bottom in a clear state.”

3. How to Engrave on a Knife
This method was widely used during the Middle Ages and all the engravings in swords or armors. Here are some armors engraved using this traditional way

Instructions: “The steel to be worked upon should be covered completely with a coating of beeswax. The lettering or design to be engraved can then be drawn with the point of a clean quill pen. This lays bare the metal. A strong solution of sulphate of iron should then be repeatedly poured over the exposed surface for about ten minutes. The more prolonged the action of the sulphate the deeper will the steel be engraved.”

New Survival Energy Product Makes Every Window A Powerful Solar Charger

4. How to Make a Fire Extinguisher
Although is good to know, probably none of us will make these old fashion extinguishers since is much easier to buy one. And because the new ones are more effective (I guess) and definitely safer.

Dissolve one pound of salt and half a pound of salt-ammoniac into two quarts of water. Then bottle the liquid in thin glass bottles holding about a quart each.

Should a fire break out, dash one or more bottles into the flames, and any serious outbreak will probably be averted.

5. How to Purify Water in a Cistern
Easy! Stir in a tablespoon of powdered alum.

After 30 minutes the alum cause the particles and the bacteria to bound together and cause them to drop to the bottom leaving a clear purified water.

A tablespoon or half an ounce of alum will purify from sixteen to twenty gallons of water.

6. How to Treat an Animal Bite
First tight a ligature round the limb above the wound. This will stop a little bit the bleeding and it will give you a better visibility to evaluate the wound.

The next advice given back then was: “Thoroughly cleanse the wound and if there is any suspicion of madness in the attacking animal the place should be well sucked and cauterized with luna caustic, or a white hot iron, after cutting away the surrounding flesh with a sharp clean knife.”

During a SHTF situation, pain could become an annoyance for some, but unbearable for others.

If doctors are scarce and medicine becomes even scarcer, this one little weed, found all over North America and similar to morphine, could be a saving grace.

The advice was really good for that time, when there were no vaccines. And even today doctors recommend thoroughly washing the wound as soon as possible with soap and water for approximately five minutes (to reduce the number of rabies particles). Povidone iodine or alcohol is then recommended to reduce the virus further. When SHTF and we’ll no longer be able to access vaccines this is your only option available.

Here are 23 survival uses for honey that you didn’t knowabout.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
The Only 4 Antibiotics You’ll Need When SHTF: (Knowing The Difference Between A Viral And Bacterial Illness May Save You Time And Money)
The most important thing you should know about antibiotics!
Never expect a doctor to phone-in a prescription for an antibiotic without seeing you first. Why? To ensure your illness is in fact a bacterial infection, as viruses do not respond to antibiotics.

For example Influenza is a virus infection – this is why your doctor will never prescribe you antibiotics for this.

Knowing the difference between a viral and bacterial illness may save you time and money. Here are four tips to help you determine when an illness could be viral or bacterial. Take this advice only when you can’t see a doctor (when SHTF):

Full article HERE [link to getactiveprp.law.blog (secure)]

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Three books I can recommend:

Back To Basics - Reader’s Digest (original edition only):
[link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

The Forgotten Arts And Crafts by John Seymour:

Self Sufficiency by John Seymour:

These are older books from the 1970s, but are information-dense compared to most later books of this type.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Get mentally and spiritually prepared to endure hardship, to kill others, and possibly to be killed for defending your own freedom and family
2) Build connections with like minded people and establish methods of covert communication to be used if needed
3) Build your skillset such that you can provide some useful service in a black market economy (producing food, fuel, power, clothing, ammunition, auto repair, gun smithing, welding/machine shop... etc)
4) Develop as much personal self-sufficiency as you can ( personal garden, livestock, water/wind/solar electric generation, personal source of clean water etc)
5) Become proficient enough to hit targets at 500 yards and set up personal security around your property
6) Understand in such times reputation and competence become the real currency by which transactions take place.

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Lose weight if you need to.

Repeal the 19th.