Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Let's keep track of the days that Shittalkerforbrains does not take this place over.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Let's keep track of the days that Shittalkerforbrains does not take this place over.
 Login/Join

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
I will have to say that this ear-wax removal video is absolutely, positively more interesting than all the Xromad post and threads combined over all the years that they have been posted here...

Posts: 7156 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Awwww, look who's back, it's wannabe Little Adolf!
Can his sidePAD, Little Josef G, be far away?

Well, well, having posted videos of his recent medical "issues", I guess it is safe to assume that the procedures were successful and he is now able to proceed full speed ahead with the takeover and then the execution elimination of those he deems unsuitable. My time must be short. Surely this endless thread may finally have the end in sight. He might actually be planning to do something he said he was going to do. Oh woe is me! Frown

Meanwhile, there have been no solid bowel movements in Nippon* since the CCP threatened to make them 0 for 4 in the nuking contest. (own goals count in that game).

(*) Kudos to MINIpad (mini Josef G) for enlightening the world to that hitherto unknown name for the island we call Japan.

Smarter Everyday Here!!

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10583 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
FFS, would someone put this thing out of our misery.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2012 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry that you don't seem to have much willpower. Frown This silly little thread, whose purpose is explained at the beginning, is a mere 4%± of the front page here. Refer yourself to the fine print on the home page and then suck it up, cupcake. I'm sure you know how to do that! Smile

All that said, this is getting kind of old, isn't it? And we're not even a part of their full of shit lives, are we? Can you imagine what it must be like to deal with bullshitters like that for life? OMG Eek I'd drive my ass directly to Texas, hope they have power, and then drown myself in the Lawn Of Knowledge!

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10583 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:

This kind of reminds me of the "Headlights" column from days of yore. Pretty soon there will be posts about Joe lol.

Nobody has offered to take this place off my hands. Yet. 1beer1

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 3808 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:

This kind of reminds me of the "Headlights" column from days of yore. Pretty soon there will be posts about Joe lol.

Nobody has offered to take this place off my hands. Yet. 1beer1

Ya know, I had thought about going there, but used whatever sense of decency I might have and resisted. AND YOU WENT THERE!

lmao

And thanks for that very interesting tip!!

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Well, it looks like this is going to be going on for awhile longer, as Shittalkerforbrains apparently hasn't even started negotiations for the takeover. Do you get it yet?

I think that if any of you whiny, sniveling, bitches have any issues with this thread then you should address them to Mr. Banzai! or his little lap bitch, maxiPAD. They are the cause of, and hold the keys to the end of, this thread.

Whine on, Bitchez!

Oops, almost forgot:

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
Well, it looks like this is going to be going on for awhile longer, as Shittalkerforbrains apparently hasn't even started negotiations for the takeover. Do you get it yet?

Honestly, with this thread now at 4 pages, you're looking even more deranged than Shinmen and Max.

1dunno1

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2077 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:

Honestly, with this thread now at 4 pages, you're looking even more deranged than Shinmen and Max.

1dunno1

Thanks, but nah. It's a hobby right now.

I have a thing for shit talkers. Developed it early in life.

Added - That shot thread is 33 pages. That is some deranged. 4? Pffffttt.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Friday the 13th, plus a certain level of derangement (and who among us is not deranged) = damn near a full month of fail for Shittalkerforbrains and his loyal lapPAD, Mini.

Do you think Mini piddles while on the lap? Do you think Shitman cares, or even notices? I find both doubtful.

What do y'all think, should this thread go to a weekly after we celebrate the one month anniversary? I know y'all are looking because you are a bunch of weak willed pussies, 70+ view since yesterday. Busted! Here is your chance to have a say in the future of the thread!

And I hate to have to keep mentioning this, but STOP sending the PMs, I see they're there, but I don't read them, they go right in the shitter.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Well, we're past the one month anniversary!

But, we have an update. It now might be later in the year for the takeover, once Shitmanforbrains can figure out the "in's and out's" (his words) of running a forum. Maybe he should finish a remedial English class first? Forum dictators should be able to communicate well in the native language of the forum, don't you think?

The administration is starting to take shape, Shitmanforbrains will be the ultimate leader, of course, with his right thinking lap dog MAXIpad as second in command. That position could be in a bit of jeopardy though as some of the "brains" of the Covid glitterati are laying the groundwork for a possible move, i.e. "the lawn of knowledge" person, who has had the shot, and some shots, but not the shot. (I can't keep track either, so don't worry about that).

In the interim, it seems like there will be no lack of threads and updates coming DIRECT FROM GLP to keep y'all informed!

Here's a tip for Shitmanforbrains to maybe speed up the process: Since you were complaining about some leftover radiation taste in your mouth, perhaps the cause of the takeover delay, I suggest you contact the local consulate of NIPPON(*) as they are experts in the subject. Or you could suggest that MAXIpad change his diet!

(*)Thanks, miniPAD!

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
So, who could have pictured this a month ago??
(Hint: me!)

And I'm not only talking about the failed coup right here at Good Old Uncle Bob's. Had that succeeded, I imagine you'd have people bailing from this place like Afghans from a C-17. (too soon? Nah).

That said, I'm sure that even now, Taliban-like, Shitmanforbrains, LappyPAD, and their new best buddy, the Traytor, are plotting their next failed attempt. Except the Taliban aren't failing.

Stay Tunad! Ban Zai!

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Open posting today.

+1.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Hey Shitmanforbrains, since you're not Der Fuhrer here yet, have you managed to rinse the taste of Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Fukushima, your lapPAD out of your mouth yet? How long does it take an old Coastie to regain strength? I'd ask about your mental ability too, if I thought you had any.

Cheers!

Would a better handle for you be " Little DO"? Let me know. Or not.

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Had that succeeded, I imagine you'd have people bailing from this place like Afghans from a C-17. (too soon? Nah).

You're good.

It's been 24 hours.

Here's some more dark humor...possibly offensive.

You might have to right click and "open image in a new tab."

Posts: 4058 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
So, here's a question for the group:

If Mini Dennis (Shittalkerforbrains), and Mini Invar (MINIpad, the lap dog) ever actually manage to take over here, it seems that I would be banned immediately. Why would that be??

It seems to me that, rather than taking UB's over and then trying to remake it in A Lardassian Image Shitmanforbrains style, wouldn't it be easier to start a whole new place, somewhere where there wouldn't be any pesky overlords censoring their free speech? They can easily post about the new place here and I'm sure ALL the members here would immediately flock there, along with thousands (millions??) of their like minded ilk once the word was out. I'd probably be left here all alone, talking to myself, and everyone else would be there and they could laugh at me.

But why exactly would Denise and LAPpad ban me?

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
So, I found this picture of Shimanforbrains. Not sure if he is just having another of his crackpot predictions, or if this is actually the birth of his LAPpad, MiniPAD. Or both!

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Man, this shit is getting old. Let's do a pop quiz!

Of the two choices below, pick the one who is LEAST believable:

A. Shitmanforbrains

B. Uncle Joe Pudding Pop

And now, the answer:

A!

That is right, Shitmanforbrains (either speaking for himself or through his MOUTHpad, MiniPAD, is less believable than Poopy Pants Biden!

His mother must be so proud!

1hi1

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
And the tick keeps on clocking!

Hell, Pudding Joe will have us out of Afghanistan before Shitmanforbrains figures out how to run an internet forum, or is "able". Because no one has ever run one as a side gig.

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
And the tick keeps on clocking!

Hell, Pudding Joe will have us out of Afghanistan before Shitmanforbrains figures out how to run an internet forum, or is "able". Because no one has ever run one as a side gig.

Seriously, dude? I have a more than full time job, and a life as well. This place runs pretty well (with the help of the poodle, who monitors the night time weirdos) with very little input from me.

Or maybe that is the problem? lmao

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 3808 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post