Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Let's keep track of the days that Shittalkerforbrains does not take this place over.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Let's keep track of the days that Shittalkerforbrains does not take this place over.
 Login/Join

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
1beer1

Posts: 1368 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Damn. August already. Still here.

Dee dee dah dah
dee dee dee
dee dee dah dah
deet dee dee dee dee dee

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10604 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Random thoughts

People who get banned from a site they formerly loved come to a place where anything goes, can't stand the heat, and want to ban people.

Generally speaking, I think Trumpers are anti-vax.
But The Donald developed the vaccines, distributed the vaccines, got vaccinated, and recommends that everyone do the same. Hmmm

PS: There is no "vaccine". There are at least 5 different ones, are there not? Are they all magnetic? If not, what if you want to be magnetic and get a shot that's not? Bummer.

Apparently a shill is anyone who does not buy all/any of the stupid shit thrown onto the internet by a certain group. Enough of their shit has been discredited, you'd think they'd take the hint, but nope, FULL SPEED AHEAD. Evidently shame is a concept they are not familiar with.

Is any group calculating the carbon thrown into the atmosphere by all these fires out West? I mean shit, does Colbert make enough money to buy all those offsets necessary to remove them from the air?

Folks described in the first entry above also apparently cannot figure out how to take over/purchase a tiny, out of the way place like UBs. Should they be allowed to drive?
(Mini Fluffer and Shitman for brains, I'm pointing at you).

One thing brings me down, and that is knowing that everyone here has me on Ignore, so no one will ever see these things. But hey, it makes me feel better, so I've got that going for me.

And another day goes by.... 1hi1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xromad,

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10604 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Now that I am awoken from a very pleasant slumber,
I am forced to scratch yet another day into the wall of my cell.

I'm gonna need a bigger cell!

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Well, well, well. Shitmanforbrains and his side pad maxiFLUFFER are starting to get close to a full month of fail. They are used to it though, their lives can be summed up with that word: Fail.
What a disappointment they must be to their dear Mothers, who had such high hopes and ended up with a couple of losers.

Ah well, such is life I guess. I'm just guessing that neither one has reproduced, so at least there are no offspring to have to live with the shame.

Speaking of shame, Andrew Cuomo! Maybe he can get together with these two and they can be The Three Stooges of Shame!

Banzai!

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
blah blah blah

blah blah blah

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2035 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
You have a keen sense of the obvious. Feel free to add me to your ignore list. Let me know if you need help with that.

1hi1

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
lmao

Posts: 1368 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Dear Diary,

The Warden said my sentence was to be carried out over three weeks ago, but I continue to live. My foes are few, and stupid, but it is hard to believe they could be this incompetent.

But is it REALLY that hard to believe? The lack of reading comprehension alone borders on the ridiculous, but they double down on THAT. Maybe I just need to get on with my life and let the chips FALL where they may. There is a certain HILARITY to their words. This must sustain me.

TTFN, Diary. More later.....

posted Hide Post

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 3959 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
It'll be like a MaxiFLUFFer thread, I'll bump it with stupid thoughts to myself and soon it will look like a YUGE and very important thread. This gonna be great!

I thought I was clear from the git-go. Do I need to rephrase that for you?

PS: you might want to investigate the Ignore feature here. Seems like it doesn't work, or people are having trouble with it. TIA!

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
The latest day of fail for S&M dawns gray here.

Here's some fiction from another thread. The author will remain anonymous, let's just call he/she/it "Sweetie":

quote:
That was the first kind I purchased. Have a huge bottle of it. The farmer I spoke with said mix it with a large glass of water, use the appropriate mg. (He told me how much) and drink.

His friend took it, he is an 80 year old neighbor who has a farm. He woke up, very sick with Covid, took the swine liquid in water, went to bed for the night and work up next morning right as rain. Then he went out and slopped the hogs and ran his cattle. Didn’t miss a lick of chores. I never asked if he continued taking it to ward off future Covid, but I will ask when I hear from him again.

So the old timer woke up one day, deduced he had the COVID, drunk him some "swine water" and by golly, THE VERY NEXT DAY he was right as rain!

Guess he tried to market the swine water, but BIG PHARMA stole the recipe, patented the formula, and than black holed it.

But, if you figure out the recipe, be SURE that you "use the appropriate mg"! (he done told her how much!!)

lmao

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Hey, Shitmanforbrains and/or side PAD maxifluffer, can we get an update on the takeover of UBs? Some of us are trying to get on with our lives.
TIA.

Now, remember when Covid was really a thing and they wanted to scare everyone? No one died of ANYTHING except Covid. Car crash? Covid. Multiple gunshots? Covid. Etc.

Seems that has morphed a bit. Virulent anti-vaxers (more power to them) now are trying to call all the deaths as vax related. Car crash? (whisper) He probably had the death shot. Multiple gunshots? (whisper) Probably had the death shot (!). Guy goes to the hospital with all the arteries plugged? (whisper) Probably had the magnetic implant. Etc.

It seems the "lawn of knowledge" (whatever the fuck that is) is being shat upon again.

Strange, that.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Holy Crap!

I almost missed 8 August!! How the heck could I do that? It's only 6 days short of a month that Shitmanforbrains and his SIDEpad maxifluffer were going to take over and nuke everyone that points out how full of shit they are. Then you have the others........

Anyway, 47º this AM. Fall is coming, baby. Think they'll have accomplished what they said they were going to do before that's official?
The odds, and reality, are not in their favor. The score just off the top of my head is 0 -3:

-The Child abuser trial
-The Oregon Wildlife Refuge takeover
-This

You could make it 0 - 4 if you include predictions....something about the Nips taking over the world.

So much fail, and again, those are the only ones the come immediately to mind.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Dang, 97º today. Tomorrow? Snowshoes.

Dear Diary,

I am starting to think those two ( Wink ) are full of shit. I must just be slow. How does one go through life always talking shit? Maybe their MOMMAS didn't give them enough attention. Integrity is a foreign word/concept to them.

Is anyone else ready for Fall? (I know, I ask an empty chamber, what with everyone having me on ignore.) It's kind of like being King though. Xromad The Magnificent. That's got a ring to it, I must admit.

Talk to me later,

1hi1

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Please note, there's a difference between "having someone ON ignore," and just "mostly ignoring someone."

Having someone "ON ignore" is a bitch move, IMHO.

Posts: 4076 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
[IMG][/IMG]

Please note, there's a difference between "having someone ON ignore," and just "mostly ignoring someone."

Either way, the numbers tell a different story. Now get the fuck off my thread!

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
[IMG][/IMG]

Either way, the numbers tell a different story. Now get the fuck off my thread!

lmao

Yessum, massa!

Posts: 4076 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
Real content for this thread....

Posts: 7207 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post