Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Let's keep track of the days that Shittalkerforbrains does not take this place over.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Let's keep track of the days that Shittalkerforbrains does not take this place over.
 Login/Join

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
C'mon, Shitman. Just buy this place and put everyone out of their misery. Get rid of me.

OR, just you and your (maxi)FLUFFER go start your own place. Chicom can be there, and you'll take most everyone from here. Instant success, and you'll never hear a discouraging word. I promise I wouldn't go within 97TB of that place.

Just for once in your life, do what you say you're going to do.

1hi1

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10583 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Who would have ever thought that I would still be doing this, all these days later?

How long will it take? How long must everyone suffer, just because of the lies of a member
(or a member and his MAXIfluffer)??

I hope I don't run out of bandwidth before they lower the boom!

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10583 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
WTF. Jen has a business in a WOKE society. Perhaps someone else has no liability.

Posts: 5712 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Why are the Wiggles the same color as the Teletubbies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI0L6SPe9G0

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Somebody check my math, please. I make it NINE days now of Shitman/MAXIpad fails.

Good thing it's not winter because I'm going to need access to my toes soon, to keep counting.

Maybe he's distracted by the olympics in next chinese target NIPPON?

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Shit. 4 inches of rain yesterday, and it's going to push 90º today. Summer is my least favorite time of year, but everything sure is green! Our pond is full again.

And another day of failed promises slows ticks by......

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
I hadn't planned on making it this far. I was SURE that Shitmanforbrains would have followed through by now, and he and his boy wonder, MAXIPAD, would have nuked me to the moon on this site, but here I am..... 1dunno1

Anyway, to spice things up, I'll start a little in thread contest. I'll post something stupid that someone said, and if you can guess who it was that said it, I will MENTION YOU BY NAME! in my next post!! Isn't that exciting?

OK, here we go, what GENIUS said THIS:

"I did not have the shot, but I’ve had many shots in my life. But not the shots." ?

Remember, the first entry with the correct answer gets a MENTION in my next exciting post!

1rock1

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Here on another day of fail by the great Shitman and his side pad, maxi , I have to say that I am disappoint. YOU CANNOT ENTER MY CONTESTS BY PM!

Sheesh, I thought that would have been obvious, but guess not. Now I'm saying it: NO PMs for entry. Post it or keep your thoughts to yourselves. If it continues, I'll post them, I swear I will.

So no winners, and the jackpot doubles. For TWO mentions in my next two posts on this thread (I'm starting to think I'm going to have all the time in the world before S & M (I just thought that one up. Genius!)) take over, who can answer this question:

Read my sig line below. To what does it apply??

Remember, TWO mentions (it's better than dirt), and no fucking PMs! 1hi1

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

In an effort to save bandwidth and time, in the future, when I feel like it, the persons named
Shitmanforbrains , and his faithful puppy maxiPAD,
may from this day forward when I feel like it be known as S&M. I think they will appreciate it as I'm sure they practice it.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
So, another day, another round of M&S (aka The FLUFFERS) trying to get me banned for some reason. They seem quite misogynistic, don't they? I mean, if they'll talk about "me" that way here, you know it's pretty deeply ingrained in whatever "character" they MIGHT have. And all you biotches just keep sucking it up. Habit?

Does this mean that the offer to take this place over has lapsed? I am sooooo confused.

Anyway, for all those of you ignoring still reading this, the answer to yesterdays question is...............
"Side effects of horse paste in humans for $1000, Alex".

That sounds like a fun ride!

TTFN! Bless your hearts!! Smile

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
You may have noticed yesterday that Shitmanfor brains, aka "the brain" 1rofl , and his adorable lap dog maxiFLUFFER, attempted an assault on my persona yesterday.

These are the two geniuses who are going to take this place over and remake it in their own image, and then never hear a discouraging word, because when all you post is bullshit, it is discouraging to have people tell you that it is bullshit, so you try to have those people banned.

A buddy of mine took a photo of the aftermath of this assault, which you can see below. I'm the one on the left on deck. Now, today's quiz:

The photo of this assault directly relates to a historical "tip" given to the world recently by one of the two geniuses, and represents just one of the major failures of "the brain's" 1rofl favorite people. Guess who that is, NOT by PM, and correct guessers will get a mention in a future post!

PS: Y'all successfully ignored this thread over 40 TIMES yesterday. Congratulations!!

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
Somebody check my math, please. I make it NINE days now of Shitman/MAXIpad fails.

Good thing it's not winter because I'm going to need access to my toes soon, to keep counting.

Maybe he's distracted by the olympics in next chinese target NIPPON?

Access to your toes? Come on girl you haven't seen your toes in years.

Posts: 10494 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
Shit. 4 inches of rain yesterday, and it's going to push 90º today. Summer is my least favorite time of year, but everything sure is green! Our pond is full again.

And another day of failed promises slows ticks by......

Everything is green? See a doctor immediately.

Posts: 10494 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
So, yet another day. Here I am. Shitmanforbrains and his lap dog maxiFLUFFER are flailing about cyberspace, possibly reviewing all their failed predictions and unfulfilled promises. I'm not really sure either of them has enough time left on Earth to get through all of them, by dog gone it, they are going to try! Kudos to them. Mentioned again by name in this thread. WHAT AN HONOR THAT IS FOR THEM.

So, do you know how you can tell if someone has NOT been vaccinated against Covid?

A: You don't have to, They'll tell you. And then they'll tell you again. And then they'll have their friends tell you. And then they'll scan the entire internet and find just about anything that backs up their story and they'll tell you that.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
The sun rises on another day, nice and cool, everything is green.

It's been over two weeks now....
-You could buy a house and move into it in that time
-You could drive cross country 4 times, maybe more
-Seeds could germinate
-If you work, it's one or two pay periods
-You could take a long relaxing vacation in Europe, or Asia, or Africa
-You could get married, go on a honeymoon, and go back to work
-You could go into, and return from space
-You could take a cruise
-You could travel to ANY spot on Earth, spend some time there, and return
-Two weeks is quite a long time

How long does it take to take over a website?

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Dear Diary,

It's 16 or so days now since Shittalkerforbrains Takezo and his side Pad, maxiFLUFFER, proclaimed their takeover of UBs and my demise. Why must I be demised? Could it be that they just can't stand to have their BS questioned? That does seem to be a common trait amongst that type. Ah well, I am ALIVE for yet another day!

A second issue causing distress is the apparent failure of my secondary school education. Apparently I was lied to there regarding the definition of the word "ignore". I have been told by multiple personalities here that I am being "Ignored" by "everyone", yet this stupid thread, the purpose of which is explained at the start, has exceeded 1000 views. That amounts to over 62 "ignores" per day since origination, on average. These things seem to conflict.

I shall consult with the cat and update this document in the future on this perplexing issue.

Meanwhile, it is now confirmed that people who talk (post) things that are full of shit really seem to react badly when the fact that things they post are full of shit is pointed out to them. This seems to be an age-old trend. Perhaps this trait is taught is "shit spewer" school?

Again, I must consult with the cat. More to follow. (If I survive another day).

Ta ta for now. 1hi1, and thanks for ignoring!