Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Question for Shinman
Go
New
Find
Tools
Reply
  
Question for Shinman
 Login/Join
 

Picture of JimmyB.
posted
So is Harvey the last of the old school Hollywood guys..
Let’s face it most actresses didn’t work much in the 40s,50’s or 60’s without a romp on the casting couch.
Now accusations lead to pile ones by feminist.
And I think he is a turd but I believe he was still casting in the past..
 
Posts: 880 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
All of these fuckers use the casting couch--for dick or pussy.

Darryl Zannuck who ran Fox studios in the 30, 40's and 50's (who performed one-armed chin-ups into his 60's) was banging two or three starletts a day during his reign.

Sharon Stone was quoted saying that she had to fuck Michael Douglar for years to get to star in a film with.

The ex-president of Disney, Michael Eisner was reported to have hookers deivered to his office by mob contacts during his tenure.

You can go back to Bob Hope and his sex parties, Errol Flynn and his debauchery and so forth and so on..

Sex and drugs and pedophillia are rampant in Hollywood.
 
Posts: 4268 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
Thanks for clarifying that Shinman...
Whether it was right or wrong I don’t know but yes sex was the way to advance in Hollywood in the past..
 
Posts: 880 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
It still is the way to advance this day.

I remember back in the 70's when I was in film school.
I regularly went to a photo supply directly across the street from the then Greyhound bus station--and every bus that arrived from bum-fuck's-ville (Charlie's AO) would discharge half a dozen young star-struck women with goof smiles on their faces.

I would bet a steat dinner that all of them soon there after wound up in the porn industry or with their legs spread and high up in the air on some casting couch, somewhere in Los Angeles.... yes there was that much pussy floating about (and still is) in this town.

Every upscale resturant is staffed by wann'a be actors and actresses and they would all fuck their way into the busineess if given the chance (in homosexual, straight and lesbian encounters--you have all these factions vying for sex BTW).
 
Posts: 4268 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Weinstein is a crude clown. Robert Evans was able to juggle the endless parade of starlets vs. Ali McGraw with far more finesse until he couldn't anymore.

I blame cocaine.


______________________________


"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic
 
Posts: 2716 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Still, the biggest scandal to hit H-town since Fatty Arbuckle violated a girl with a champagne bottle.


______________________________


"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic
 
Posts: 2716 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:

You can go back to Bob Hope and his sex parties, Errol Flynn and his debauchery and so forth and so on..

Sex and drugs and pedophillia are rampant in Hollywood.



I recall Bob Hope showed up in a nightclub here in Dallas with a 14-15 year old local girl on his arm. It was 1971 or so. She looked 20, makeup, dress, but I knew her age. Sick.

She hung around that club months afterwards even though too young to enter.


........

Life's a garden. Dig it!!
 
Posts: 7660 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
It still is the way to advance this day.

I remember back in the 70's when I was in film school.
I regularly went to a photo supply directly across the street from the then Greyhound bus station--and every bus that arrived from bum-fuck's-ville (Charlie's AO) would discharge half a dozen young star-struck women with goof smiles on their faces.

I would bet a steat dinner that all of them soon there after wound up in the porn industry or with their legs spread and high up in the air on some casting couch, somewhere in Los Angeles.... yes there was that much pussy floating about (and still is) in this town.

Every upscale resturant is staffed by wann'a be actors and actresses and they would all fuck their way into the busineess if given the chance (in homosexual, straight and lesbian encounters--you have all these factions vying for sex BTW).

I think Harvey took it to a different level in some cases but I do agree.
Do you think all these women jumping on the get Harv bandwagon were unwilling participants..
I don’t..But then women whether they will admit it or not use sex to get what they want.Sorry for talking like a guy there instead these asexual pussies walking around today.
 
Posts: 880 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
It still is the way to advance this day.

I remember back in the 70's when I was in film school.
I regularly went to a photo supply directly across the street from the then Greyhound bus station--and every bus that arrived from bum-fuck's-ville (Charlie's AO) would discharge half a dozen young star-struck women with goof smiles on their faces.

I would bet a steat dinner that all of them soon there after wound up in the porn industry or with their legs spread and high up in the air on some casting couch, somewhere in Los Angeles.... yes there was that much pussy floating about (and still is) in this town.

Every upscale resturant is staffed by wann'a be actors and actresses and they would all fuck their way into the busineess if given the chance (in homosexual, straight and lesbian encounters--you have all these factions vying for sex BTW).

I think Harvey took it to a different level in some cases but I do agree.
Do you think all these women jumping on the get Harv bandwagon were unwilling participants..
I don’t..But then women whether they will admit it or not use sex to get what they want.Sorry for talking like a guy there instead of these asexual pussies walking around today.
 
Posts: 880 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Question for Shinman

© Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,2011,2012, MMX™ to Infinity. All material posted at Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora is protected under the Fair Use and Educational Purposes Act of 1869 and is regulated by the sovereign nation of Unclebobistan. If you post anything here, it will probably be copied and pasted all over the Inter web and people will laugh at you. So what else is new? Your friends and family are already laughing at you. The fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, parody or research may be posted at Uncle Bob's.

Uncle Bob's would like to apologize to the following people or groups of people who we undoubtedly have offended over the course of the past few years. If you feel you have been personally offended then take this apology to be specifically for you. Otherwise, we apologize to Jewish Mexicans, President Barack Hussein Obama Mmm Mmm Mmm a.k.a. Hopey McChangey, Catholic Priests who dork little boys, vegetarians, Fruit Loop, Atkins' Diet adherents and other fat-asses, Dennis J. Olson, Delta Lady, Joe and his Socks, paranoid persona's, space aliens, Illegal Aliens, Boy Scouts, same sex aficionados, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Canadians, ditch diggers, people who support the aforementioned, people on Prozac, Mel Gibson, Nazi Mods, Tiger Woods, motorcycle gang members, rag heads or towel heads or any other Middle Eastern personas or personae, Crotch Bombers, Britney Spears, the blind, the entire Gay and Lesbian community, Charlie Sheen, Black Panthers, NAACP, and anybody who has ever been called Lard Ass.