Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Biden hears “Salute the Marines in earpiece” and mumbles “Salute The Marines” as he walks by them.
Go
New
Find
Tools
Reply
  
Biden hears “Salute the Marines in earpiece” and mumbles “Salute The Marines” as he walks by them.
 Login/Join
 
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted
It was clearly past his bedtime!

Turn speaker icon on and watch!


https://imgur.com/ZfAaw2T


..........................................
Hell is upon us, grab a seat!
..........................................
 
Posts: 8559 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which marines? The ones guarding the doors? Aren't they supposed to salute first?
 
Posts: 820 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
That boy is one lost puppy and he has the nuclear codes.
God help us..
 
Posts: 1917 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
That boy is one lost puppy and he has the nuclear codes.
More likely Pelosi or Harris has the codes, whoever won that mud fight.
 
Posts: 820 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It makes you wonder what we as a nation have done to ourselves.
 
Posts: 9 | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikedonathan:
It makes you wonder what we as a nation have done to ourselves.


Just sit back and enjoy the carnival of doom. Stupid should hurt.


-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.
 
Posts: 8583 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Well, luckily he didn’t say “Clap you stupid bastards!”


I am sure after his little grumbling about his fear of one of them shooting him was spread around, there is little love or trust for the old geezer.

Trust is a two way street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19e_s4vO3C4


lmao lmao lmao


..........................................
Hell is upon us, grab a seat!
..........................................
 
Posts: 8559 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
I think we are making ourselves crazy with 10 second clips of out of context video. That video only means something if you take the explanation with it. On its own, it could be what they say or virtually anything else. It is another political Rorschach test.
 
Posts: 2549 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
I think we are making ourselves crazy with 10 second clips of out of context video. That video only means something if you take the explanation with it. On its own, it could be what they say or virtually anything else. It is another political Rorschach test.


I guess that goes for all his kiddie sniffing and touching videos too? Completely innocent? Just like Hunter with his dick pics, crack pipe and money laundering as well.

Just a political Rorschach test?

The blindfolded woman holding that scale of justice got drunk on power then tipped over, blindfold went to her nose and mouth. Because it’s to protect you, not me of course! It’s all for you!


..........................................
Hell is upon us, grab a seat!
..........................................
 
Posts: 8559 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Well, yeah. There are lots of weird touchy-feely people in the world who are not chimos. Simplest explanation is usually the best. He could have a basement full of child sex slaves, but the odds are against it.
 
Posts: 2549 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
As for the other part, simplest explanation is that Hunter Biden is a crackhead.
 
Posts: 2549 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
I love all the experts on UB's. They know everything about people they've never met and medicine,economy,stocks,war,manufacturing. Its just amazing Roll Eyes


****************
Does anything rhyme with orange?
 
Posts: 875 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
I love all the experts on UB's. They know everything about people they've never met and medicine,economy,stocks,war,manufacturing. Its just amazing
I'm not charging you for my brilliance so stop bitching.
 
Posts: 820 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
I think we are making ourselves crazy with 10 second clips of out of context video. That video only means something if you take the explanation with it. On its own, it could be what they say or virtually anything else. It is another political Rorschach test.


seems pretty self explanatory to me.
 
Posts: 1917 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
seems pretty self explanatory to me.


Not so much to me. I am not sure what he really said. I'm pretty sure that he said "marines," less sure about "salute," and even less sure that the didn't say anything else because he was mumbling behind a mask. I'm not sure if he was talking to himself or to his wife. It kind of looks like he was talking to her.

But, beyond whatever he actually said, why would he salute the marines, particularly if they had not saluted first? Why would anyone tell him to salute the marines? Presidents generally don't salute unless they are doing it ceremonially. Not an expert on military protocol, but that seems weird.
 
Posts: 2549 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
I love all the experts on UB's. They know everything about people they've never met and medicine,economy,stocks,war,manufacturing. Its just amazing
I'm not charging you for my brilliance so stop bitching.


Come and make me swordfight


****************
Does anything rhyme with orange?
 
Posts: 875 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
seems pretty self explanatory to me.


Not so much to me. I am not sure what he really said. I'm pretty sure that he said "marines," less sure about "salute," and even less sure that the didn't say anything else because he was mumbling behind a mask. I'm not sure if he was talking to himself or to his wife. It kind of looks like he was talking to her.

But, beyond whatever he actually said, why would he salute the marines, particularly if they had not saluted first? Why would anyone tell him to salute the marines? Presidents generally don't salute unless they are doing it ceremonially. Not an expert on military protocol, but that seems weird.

The way Trump was dissected for four years can only be justified by giving Biden the same..
I would never claim Trump could play the part well but Come On Man Biden!
 
Posts: 1917 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Biden hears “Salute the Marines in earpiece” and mumbles “Salute The Marines” as he walks by them.

© Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,2011,2012, MMX™ to Infinity. All material posted at Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora is protected under the Fair Use and Educational Purposes Act of 1869 and is regulated by the sovereign nation of Unclebobistan. If you post anything here, it will probably be copied and pasted all over the Inter web and people will laugh at you. So what else is new? Your friends and family are already laughing at you. The fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, parody or research may be posted at Uncle Bob's.

Uncle Bob's would like to apologize to the following people or groups of people who we undoubtedly have offended over the course of the past few years. If you feel you have been personally offended then take this apology to be specifically for you. Otherwise, we apologize to Jewish Mexicans, President Barack Hussein Obama Mmm Mmm Mmm a.k.a. Hopey McChangey, Catholic Priests who dork little boys, vegetarians, Fruit Loop, Atkins' Diet adherents and other fat-asses, Dennis J. Olson, Delta Lady, Joe and his Socks, paranoid persona's, space aliens, Illegal Aliens, Boy Scouts, same sex aficionados, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Canadians, ditch diggers, people who support the aforementioned, people on Prozac, Mel Gibson, Nazi Mods, Tiger Woods, motorcycle gang members, rag heads or towel heads or any other Middle Eastern personas or personae, Crotch Bombers, Britney Spears, the blind, the entire Gay and Lesbian community, Charlie Sheen, Black Panthers, NAACP, and anybody who has ever been called Lard Ass.