Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    BETTY ROSE HAS AN NDE -- PERHAPS THE CRAZIEST POST EVER ON TB2KOOKY
Go
New
Find
Tools

BETTY ROSE HAS AN NDE -- PERHAPS THE CRAZIEST POST EVER ON TB2KOOKY
 Login/Join

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted
This kook has a NDE--rather hallucination and now is giving away all of her shit.
You have to be fuking with me, right?!

These NDE's are caused by eating too many tatter-totts and lack of oxygen to the brain.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...to-sell-off-my-preps

Posts like this are what the religious nuts suck up like lemon KoolAide... as long as you use words like "angels" and "Jesus" these fools will literally believe anything you say.

Posts: 5619 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
Picture of Digger
posted Hide Post
She's a moron.

Let her give away all of her shit. Maybe Cheez-whiz will save her stupid ass if TSHTF.

Posts: 88 | Registered: November 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
oh the horror! she said God is a SHE!!!!

they're coming down on her good lol
( they're all experts ya know and are completely correct on all things religious)

they just go in for the kill over one word lol

such fuckwits Roll Eyes

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 687 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
My NDE just helped me fear death less. It certainly didn't make me want to help it get me sooner than necessary. It also didn't make me believe in a god. But, different folks, different strokes.

"Bigly!"

The member formerly known as Libertarian

Posts: 6302 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
Surely LardAss immediately sent her a PM offering to assist with the unloading of her cash and any other assets of value. I swear that place is a giant calamity. At least half of them are on some sort of gov't handout. There's the fat cunt that thinks her cat can talk, the kidney (I think) transplant dude who takes his wife's pain meds and likes to take nude photos of people, the goofy cowboy who thinks his guns make him tough, the chick from San Francisco who now live in Ireland but had "been there, done that" no matter what topic, and a talking horse. I sometimes wonder if some of these "people" are part of a menagerie of characters someone has created.
When I read the part where Betty Rose referred to God as "She", I knew some of them would have a meltdown. I wasn't disappointed. The usual fucktards pounced on her.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 256 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Concerning my nde experience---I was rendered unconcious.....suddenly a white light appeared. A voice boomed in the background saying---
not yet asshole.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS,

Posts: 8137 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
My one and only NDE was in 1975. It happened when me and one of my girlfriends had sex 4 times in one night in my Dodge Colt while listening over and over to Dynamo Humm by Frank Zappa! Trust me people......you can get fucked to death!!!!!

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11216 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
My one and only NDE was in 1975. It happened when me and one of my girlfriends had sex 4 times in one night in my Dodge Colt while listening over and over to Dynamo Humm by Frank Zappa! Trust me people......you can get fucked to death!!!!!

Good one.

Posts: 8137 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:

I've never heard this song before!

Thank you for "culturing" me, Charlie.

I'm a better man that I was before...

Posts: 2894 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
quote:

I've never heard this song before!

Thank you for "culturing" me, Charlie.

I'm a better man that I was before...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="761" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u4hzVpYAP-U" width="1015">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Zappa hated drugs. Pot, booze, ups, downs, psychotropics, etc... He fired any band member who used them. He still out Dalaied Dalai.

"Bigly!"

Posts: 6302 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Back then this kind of music was banned from the airwaves. My how things have changed.

Be sure to apply the correct rotation to the sugar plumb!

Obama Sucks!

posted Hide Post
The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe!

"Bigly!"

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Back then this kind of music was banned from the airwaves. My how things have changed.

Zappa wasn't banned--his music was just too shitty to be broadcast.

He made it on TV now and then as a novelty.
He was never a big hit back in the day--just an oddity.

Posts: 5619 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Zappa wasn't banned--his music was just too shitty to be broadcast.He made it on TV now and then as a novelty.He was never a big hit back in the day--just an oddity.

Eat shit! Zappa was a genius! I mean I never knew how they made dental floss. Ever since he educated me I have wanted to move to Montana, get a Pigmy Pony and a pair of zircon encrusted tweezers. Not to mention how he documented the band Vanilla Fudge taking a succulent young wench fishing for mud sharks. Genius I tell you!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Charlie,

Obama Sucks!

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
4 Out of Five Dentists Approve of this Video!

Obama Sucks!

posted Hide Post
Magdalena and her maple syrup making dad. Billy the Mountain.

They were out when vynil was king and Firesign Theatre was a cult comedy group.

"Bigly!"

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Hate to admit it but Zappa probably had more influence on me than my parents and educators.

Taught me that instead of thinking outside the box, to rather realize there is no box.

Obama Sucks!