Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    So if a heavy chain-smoker (one that rips the filters off of cigarettes) finally starts coughing and can't stop....
Page 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 
Go
New
Find
Tools

So if a heavy chain-smoker (one that rips the filters off of cigarettes) finally starts coughing and can't stop....
 Login/Join

Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
We need pix, Susie. We're all friends here. What could go wrong?

"Covfefe!"

The member formerly known as Libertarian

Posts: 6086 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
I have some beautiful photos of Hawaii from last month. But no postie herie. No sireee!

"Yeah, OK, who walks on water around here? Who demonstrates ...madness and stupidity? " - Ghost Finger

I think we can call a duck a duck, while still wishing the best for that duck, and even loving the duck for being a duck. - Two the left of cwazy.

Freddy was more woman than you could handle and twice the man you will ever be. - Blackseal

'I changed my dear, and at a moment too soon' - DR WHO back then... or was it tomorrow?

Anyone who has read the back story on this situation and finds it funny is brain damaged. - Lib.

Fuck Billy Sing. Fuck your meaningless little island full of convicts' descendants. Fuck you and fuck your pansy assed gun surrendering pussy fag citizens. - Poodles

He's gonna go off in an explosion of absinth, mizithra cheese and dried dog poop ~ Jefiner

Where is this all going? ~ Chicom

The news in 2018 has never actually reported “facts”, they report to further an agenda. -TV

"Therefore, you don't know everything and it's quite possible you don't know shit. " ~ RBP

Posts: 7949 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1000 tard points for ignoring any and all advice
posted Hide Post
The youngest of my four kids, nineteen year old Kalani, jumped off of a telphone tower sometime yesterday.
He either decided he could no longer live with being bi-polar, or he had a second psychotic episode and decided that he could fly. No note, his house in order, his telephone left on his couch.
Two of his friends saw his van and stopped to visit with him, found the keys in the ignition and Kalani in the long grass at the base of the tower. Poor kids.
His ex gf called a few hours afterwards, to ask me if I'd heard, and then tell me a few details. I still thought it wasn't true, so I called the cops and asked them...just when they'd almost reached my house. They have shitty jobs.
The day was spent with cops, social services, depositions, and sadness as well as relief...at least he's no longer suffering from that horrible illness.
Facebook, newspapers, and small towns make sure that news goes quickly around the world. The phone is on silent and the front door is locked, the lights off. I can't go outside without being stopped. It's kind of everyone, but I'm still in cold shock.
My wonderful GP has had a chat with me, and scheduled me for another every week, til I can shake myself out of this.
Which I don't want to do, as I feel safer hiding behind this facade. I'm afraid of letting the guard down, afraid of what might happen, or what I might feel.

Posts: 16842 | Location: France | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh no Susie. I'm so very sorry.

Posts: 4506 | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4923 Tard Points

God

posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. 1rose

Posts: 44782 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
1rose

I am so very, very sorry, Susie. Sometimes, there just are no words . . .

Frown

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2872 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Susie, my sincere condolences. I have no other words.

"Covfefe!"

Posts: 6086 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
No words can say anything, Suzie, heartfelt condolences.
1rose

Posts: 7949 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
1rose

Posts: 2790 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Christopher Walken
posted Hide Post
1rose

Posts: 523 | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
I’m so very sorry. Sending prayers and positive vibes.

1rose

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7906 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Heathen

posted Hide Post
I'm so very sorry, Susie! Hard to imagine anything worse. Frown 1rose

Posts: 1291 | Location: Appalachia | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am so sorry, Susie.

Posts: 375 | Registered: October 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
:'( 1rose Hugs & prayers

This may sound crass at the moment, but will you need some financial aid?

/willing to help 1rose

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 3090 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry Susie. 1rose

Posts: 1241 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It just keeps getting fucking worse.
I went to the bakery to pick up some croissants for when one of the kids was coming to help me with a few of these crappy funeral details...and the baker and his wife told me that their son had badly taken the news of Kalani's suicide (their boy ia a bit fragile, although I don't know what the problem is).
Last night he wrote a goodbye letter to his entire family, broke up with his pregnant girlfriend, posted a nude picture of her on social media, and disappeared. Since he's over 18, the police wait 48 hours to try to track him by his telephone.
He was found this afternoon, dead.
For our little town, this constitutes a wave of suicides. I hope that there will not be any more.

It's been a difficult day, for varied reasons.
More on that another time.

There has been good, sort of, even in this shitty situation.
Some of Kalani's friends have started a Leechi crowdfunding page for funeral expenses.
The social services woman, who is a personal friend of 25 years, is getting help from Kalani's employers.
Claude-the-Mayor called to say that he'd pay for the funeral out of his own pocket, if I wanted.
Freddy-the-Dentist caught me on the street and said he wants to pay for Kalani's funeral, too.

Lol, they're all so sweet. But we'll see.

An American musician friend who is married to a French musician wants to bring their very well-known Basque group to play, if we decide to have a party, instead of a funeral...which may be the case.
The rugby club president wants a party, but he says the clubhouse will be too small for the several hundred people he expects to show up, and so he's working with the mayor on a better venue. I had NO idea that my boy was such a legendary rugbyman, lol.

Posts: 16842 | Location: France | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
:'( 1rose Hugs & prayers

This may sound crass at the moment, but will you need some financial aid?

/willing to help 1rose

Aww..that's so kind.
But if you'll read the post I just did, you'll see that I think we'll be ok, thanks.

posted Hide Post
Good to hear that everyone is pitching in.
Lean on them if/when you need to.

Posts: 4506 | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From a huge pile of shit some flowers grow.

"Covfefe!"

Unruly Peasant

posted Hide Post
Sorry to just hear this. My deepest condolences to you.

Check out Toner's Smilies - pixels for all occasions...

Posts: 3196 | Location: On frozen pond | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post